[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PORTMAN, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP Is this the best bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0595.jpg (42KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.jpg
42KB, 206x305px
>PORTMAN, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Is this the best bad video game movie?
>>
>>377498208
it's fucking terrible you ironic shitfiddler
>>
File: Resident_Evil_Poster.jpg (174KB, 766x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_Poster.jpg
174KB, 766x1083px
bruh...
>>
Didn't this movie have super mongoloids instead of hellspawn? I swear there was a plot point involving an extra chromosome but I barely remember it.

Also the answer to OP's question is Postal.
>>
>>377498331
GTA MOTHERFUCKER
YEAH TEN POINTS
>>
>>377498208
>>377498331
as shit as these movies are dudebros seem to enjoy them a lot. Doom and Hitman are action masterpieces according to the guys I've had my military service with
>>
>>377498208
First two Resident Evils were great. Killswitch Engage in the credits got me.
>>
>>377498638
The action is top-notch. The plot is stupid and uninteresting.
>>
>>377498208
Because based Karl urban makes everything better. Rumor has it that they want him for the new Dredd TV show they're pitching.
>>
that movie starred the future president of the united states of amexica
>>
>>377498729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98
>>
>Doom movie
>the shooting makes up ten minutes at best
>>
>>377498785
I've only seen the end of Doom but I was surprised by how good the final fight scene was considering. It's better than anything that was in Civil War for fuck sake.
>>
>>377498208
This one's a good bad vidya movie but I think the Dead Rising movies are the best. They're bad but... they're dead rising. They captured the essence of the game in vidya form. They also got some surprising C list actors who aren't half bad.
>>
>>377498886
The Rock? I could see him going the Schwarzenegger route and trying to be a governor somewhere.
Also I saw Pain and Gain the other day, he's a much better actor than I thought he was. Also the only Bay movie I've actually enjoyed.
>>
The Postal movie was pretty cool.
Good to watch wasted on Jägermeister
>>
>>377498979

I don't understand how people still hype up the MCU. Yeah, they were entertaining at first but as time goes on, the movies become more boring and formulaic. Not to mention a lot of the humor falls flat now.
>>
>>377499103
>Not to mention a lot of the humor falls flat now.
That Taserface sequence was one of the most painful things I've sat through this year. I thought it was better than the first one, though. Civil War was unwatchable, though. All of that fucking green screen, shitty special effects and shitty editing really got to me. People acclaim it for that shit and I'm like did you even fucking watch it? I'm not exactly a trained eye but come the fuck on.
>>
>>377499103
>a lot of the humor falls flat now
That's because Joss Whedon wrote both Avengers movies and the other writers are trying to copy his shitty, overrated style.
>>
>>377499103
>>377499275
My rule for those movies is if everyone else hates it it's good. It worked for Ant Man and Guardians 2.
>>
>>377498982
I couldn't even make it through fifteen minutes of the first Dead Rising film. Is it worth sticking out for the rest of it? I hear they're actually canon to the games as well.
>>
>>377498525
yeah, basically a Martian virus that turns people into "not zombie", except when you have plot armor it turns you into captain murrica
>>
Say what you will about the rest of the movie, but at the end of the film it went FPS, I was giddy as a school girl.
>>
>>377499203
You only found it painful because you were taking the scene at face value. The humour comes from a much deeper interpretation of Rocket Raccoon's character if you actually paid attention while watching both movies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.