[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do you think skyrim will run on the switch? Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: nintendo8-ed.jpg (163KB, 1381x774px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo8-ed.jpg
163KB, 1381x774px
How well do you think skyrim will run on the switch?
Let's be honest.
>>
>>377494063
Apparently it can't run overwatch, So who fucking knows.
>>
>>377494063
Graphics: similar to lowest preset on PC
FPS: 30 with drops to 20-25
There's no reason to play it on Switch unless you're a schizophrenic who only plays on Switch and doesn't own anything else
>>
I think it will be a last gen port if it can even handle that
>>
It'll run badly and will be even uglier than vanilla Skyrim, but
>IT'S SKYRIM ON THE GO!!!!1!one!11!!eleven
>>
is there a native version for the nvidia switch
if there is it'll run like that
>>
>>377494063
My old ass Dell venue tablet can even run it.
>>
>>377494228
>>377494124
>>377494106
How weak do you think the Switch is or how graphically intensive do you think Skyrim is.
>>
>>377494449
The Switch is a toaster and Skyrim is badly optimised.
>>
>>377494063
I just can't wait until the modding community throws another shitfit cuz they won't be able to mod anything on the Switch version of the game.

Do you think they'll try to get SE to work on it or will they just port Oldrim over and call it a day? My bets on the latter.
>>
>>377494063
Bethesda can't code for anything besides xbox consoles.
>>
>>377494063
Can't be worse than how it ran on PS3.
>>
It'll probably run SE on lowest settings at a somewhat choppy 30fps. Med SE > Ultra vanilla and less demanding than ultra vanilla in my experience on PC. If the switch is significantly stronger than Wii U which is somewhat more powerful than the xb360 and ps3 which run vanilla at low-med then we can probably expect a reasonably good looking game.

That's of Bethesda wasn't a bunch of lying hacks. The trailer and presentation footage both resemble SE far more than vanilla so if Bethesda isn't full of shit (lol) then we might have something on our hands.
>>
File: 1491447934905.jpg (49KB, 436x422px) Image search: [Google]
1491447934905.jpg
49KB, 436x422px
>>377494581
What a shame missing out on horse penis's and cocks.
>>
>>377494063
You can run almost anything on a toaster as long as you fudge the resolution, textures, AA and post processing.

It'll run on a triple digit*triple digit resolution and look like crap, gamebryo is a heap of shit so it'll still run like ass.

I'd laugh my ass off if they remade and it turned out it into the shit they used to release on old Symbians and Androids to promote full fledged games.

If that thing could run Skyrim a flagship phone released after 2015 could.
>>
>>377494063
my phone could run skyrim
>>
>>377495017
This, pretty much. Keep in mind they made Oblivion for the PSP, if they wanted to, they could make Skyrim run on the Switch one way or another.
Don't see it happening either way, though.
>>
If Bethesda is working on it then probably shitty, if any one else is involved then it will run fine.
>>
File: 2348844.jpg (41KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
2348844.jpg
41KB, 700x514px
>>377494997
keep crying
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.