[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the greatest video games ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ian.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ian.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the greatest video games ever made by a large margin.
>>
What a fag
>>
>>377479275
Dark Souls is probably my favorite game. It's still very hard to agree with this guy.
>>
File: IMG_8115.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8115.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>377479275
Dark Souls is fantastic. It's my favorite game. I still play it.

Bloodborne is my third favorite in the series.

I wouldn't say either are really in the conversation for greatest game ever made though. Maybe in a decade Dark Souls can enter the conversation of potential top 10. I'd say it's in the top 25. It's just too early.

Gamur Podcast Ranx:

Easy Allies: forced positivity with the occasional autistic outburst

Bombcast: forced negativity and bolstering of one man's outdated taste

Beastcast: better than bombcast, still wouldn't reccomend

CUPodcast: le certain NES guidebook

Gamexplain: three boring men sitting in a room agreeing with each other

NVC: aaaaaand we're out of Time guys we need to move on and also my name is Jose and also I need to get my talking points in and oh were you going to say something oh wait we're out of time
>>
File: Kyle's New Show.jpg (29KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle's New Show.jpg
29KB, 620x349px
>>377480712
Our guy Kyle is going to start a new show once EZA hits $44,000 a month.
>>
>>377480712
Forgot:

VideoGamerTV Podcast: literally unlistenable without muscle man.
>>
>>377480836
>would rather make a stick puppet show than final bosman

He's keeping the show everyone wants under wraps until Keighley's next YouTube show.
>>
>>377480949
Yeah, but it sounds pretty funny. I'm just glad he's being creative again.
>>
>>377480836
Should've made the goal at 51k so they could get the studio since everyone wants a new Kyle show
>>
>>377480836

>kyle finally does a "I'll make a show if we hit x" goal
>they smash it in less than a day

I mean yeah it was only about a thousand dollars more than they already were making, but I mean I'm sure and everyone else knows that if they pulled >>377481015 it probably would have worked just as well.
>>
File: 1486849204141.png (437KB, 419x580px) Image search: [Google]
1486849204141.png
437KB, 419x580px
>>377480836
>$44,000 a month.

whoa. that's a lot of money
>>
I just want to say that i appreciate that the lastest podcast had more news

>>377481614
divided by like 9 people. It's still pretty good cash but you have to put things into perspective
>>
>>377480712
>Dark Souls is fantastic. It's my favorite game. I still play it.
>Bloodborne is my third favorite in the series.
I'm the same way, whats your second favorite in the series? Mine's Demons Souls.
>>
Why do you feel this way, OP? Is it because of the challenge? The setting? Something else? What do other video games lack when compared to Dark Souls/Bloodborne?
>>
I love Das and BB but I don't like hearing people say "X is the greatest EVER"..... but I think I prefer to hear this about a semi recent game rather then "Crono trigger and mario world are the best ever".... I like retos too but none of them are the best ever....

But then again so many games I leave unfinished.

Maybe Das or FF7 is really the best ever, I finished them more then once.
>>
File: IMG_7449.jpg (337KB, 590x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7449.jpg
337KB, 590x714px
>>377481745
Here's my full list:
• DaS
• DeS
• Bb
• SotFS
• DaSIII

I think they're all good games and all worth playing. The only game I was initially upset about was vanilla DaSII but upon playing through SotFS a few times it changed my opinion on the game and now I'm pretty fond of it.

Dark Souls III is still an 8.5/10 to me, just to clarify that since it's last doesn't mean I think it's a bad game.

Also, of all the games I think DaS is the black sheep. It's the only game without a central hub you need to warp to to level up/shop/smith etc. I also believe that the second half of Dark Souls is fantastic. I think the idea that it's bad is a meme. Also, it's not the second half, in terms of playtime it's more like the last third.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.