[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk handguns /v/ Handguns are almost always some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

File: 64864.jpg (638KB, 2612x1540px) Image search: [Google]
64864.jpg
638KB, 2612x1540px
Let's talk handguns /v/

Handguns are almost always some of the best and most fun guns to use in their respective games; though people tend to over look them.

Handguns in games always just have that good feeling to them. They're simple, they look good, they feel good, and are usually easy to use.

Their ease of use can sometimes lead them to being underpowered, but when used correctly are very formidable. Especially the "slow and heavy" handguns (typically revolvers).

Post your favorite handguns; from any game. Here's a few of mine. If I really had to pick a gunfu; it would be the Titanfall 1 and 2 auto pistol. So fucking good. So fucking sexy. 20 rounds of death that you can unleash in about 1 second with almost perfect accuracy. What I wouldn't give to have one in real life. 2nd best for my would have to be the rafica, it's just almost so much fun to use.

Or if you're a big fucking faggot just post your regular favorite non-handgun favorite gun.
>>
File: Pistol1.webm (927KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Pistol1.webm
927KB, 720x404px
i love pistols/handguns. especially in Perfect Dark
>>
File: 1489571880961.png (132KB, 416x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489571880961.png
132KB, 416x352px
step aside wristlets
>>
>>377449432
Looks familiar but I can't place it? After first I thought it was "that gun".

>>377449336
My nigga.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>377449336
everyone knows dual wielding phoenixes on explosive shot mode is the GOAT
>>
File: 1430448879878.jpg (48KB, 439x293px) Image search: [Google]
1430448879878.jpg
48KB, 439x293px
>>377449606
the bearkiller from E.Y.E.
>>
File: 2016-01-24_00001.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-24_00001.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
Both Killing Floor games have a multiple sets of various pistols, and they're all quite handy and satisfying to use.

>tfw playing a Gunslinger in KF2 and carrying 5 pairs of handguns of different calibers
>>
Controversial opinion: The Halo CE magnum is bad.

People only like it because it was absurdly effective, but in terms of actual feel and everything, it was really terrible. The reticule was too wide to be precise, the aimfeel was wonky, the fit feedback wasn't satisifying, the fire rate didn't feel right, it just wasn't good
>>
File: fuck helicoptors.webm (2MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck helicoptors.webm
2MB, 888x500px
>>377449606
EYE Divine Cybermancy.
>>
My favorite weapons in FPSs are pistols and shotguns. One one hand i love feeling like a special agent moving around tactically popping headshots everywhere, on the other one i like to feel like a fucking truck just powerblasting through anything.
>>
File: DhUfITW.png (7KB, 448x435px) Image search: [Google]
DhUfITW.png
7KB, 448x435px
>he uses peestol in veedyo gems
>>
>>377449976
>>377449764
I also thought that. I should really go back and give EYE another shot; never got into it.

>>377449949
I think you're just a bk. The reticule was fine and I have never once had a problem being precise with in 1; and I've played through 1 atleast 30 times and a great deal of the MP.

But to be honest, I think the best feeling Halo pistol is the pistol in Halo 5. It's got a great feel, really good accuracy, has the zoom as well which is really nice, has a good RoF, and has good damage. Overall a very good gun. And I like the look of it too. If I had to really choose a favorite, I think I'd pick 5 even though I love 1's so much too. ODST pistol also gets a special mention, that's some good shit.
>>
>>377450187
>being gay
>>
We can agree the Desert Eagle or 1911 in most games featuring one or the other is going to make them insanely badass pistols just by reputation.
>>
File: 1476065739929.jpg (67KB, 815x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476065739929.jpg
67KB, 815x401px
>shoot before sights are aligned
>hits way above target
I always thought I wanted this but it just makes the least effective weapons in the game even more difficult to use.
>>
File: AJM9.png (116KB, 674x382px) Image search: [Google]
AJM9.png
116KB, 674x382px
Say what you will about the Far Cry series, but Blood Dragon, for me, was great.
The A.J.M 9 had everything: great looks, good animations and was satisfying to shoot.
>>
>>377450492
I dislike the call of duty games, but I included the CoD4 DE because it was just so fun to use.

I don't understand why they made everything in the game shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. Which caused shit loads of problems with modded controllers on consoles because you could make pistols shoot all rounds instantly, or any other gun that was semi auto do the same.

The DE had 7 rounds and it only took like 3-4 to kill and I think 1 or 2 headshots to kill. And even without a modded controller (because what kind of faggot would ACTUALLY use one) you could shoot the entire magazine in less than 1 second. You were guaranteed a kill no matter what. You could barely be stopped by anyone that didn't instant headshot you or was using a shotgun and managed to shoot first.

The DE in 4 was just a salt magnet, the amount of frustration and screams I heard over the XBL headset because of the DE was amazing. Special mention to the revolvers in MW2 as well, especially if you dual wielded. Equally as salty.
>>
File: 1466008620314.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1466008620314.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>377450995
>I don't understand why they made everything in the game shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger
G3 + M9 was my favorite combo for that very reason. I got banned from some servers because people thought it wasn't possible to click so fast.
>>
>>377451270
I thought the cool thing to do was map fire to the mouse wheel.
>>
>>377451415
People did do that on PC, which was another salt machine of fun; but people on consoles just used modded controllers, or were already good at shooting really fast regularly.

The best shit ever on PC was if you had a free floating mouse wheel, one that could spin "infinitely" if you spun it really hard. You could shoot entire semi-auto gun mags in a quarter of a second. There was no way to win against it because the games have no fucking kickback at all or spread if you're aiming down the sights.

An exploit made entirely to buttblast people online.
>>
Bearkiller in EYE.

Also, most of the revolvers in borderlands 1. They were a good weapon for the game, risk vs reward. Slow firing speed, high recoil, low ammo capacity, long reload, and lower max ammo in exchange for good accuracy, high damage, and extra critical damage. They rewarded you for being patient and aiming for critical hits instead of pray and spray. And the Mashers are still one of my favorite weapons in FPS games. It's a shame how much they neutered revolvers in the rest of the games.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.