[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw he is a pygmy lord >yfw he is the pygmy in the statue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: Ludleth.jpg (146KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ludleth.jpg
146KB, 1600x900px
>yfw he is a pygmy lord
>yfw he is the pygmy in the statue where Gwyn gives him a crown
>yfw he has no legs because Gael ate them
>yfw the eyes of the first firekeeper are Filianore's eyes
>yfw the transposing kiln the same thing as Filianore's egg
>yfw he and Gael have actually been through ALL the timelines
>yfw this explains why Gael has ALL the movesets from ALL the bosses and can instantly teleport using soapstones, he knows every timeline after all
>yfw this explains the multiplayer and the time is convuluted bullshit Solaire gave us
>yfw Gwyn linked the flame because Ludleth linked it
>yfw Ludleth and Gael are the most important characters
>yfw DaSIII was foreshadowed since DaS

>yfw Ludleth is the furtive pygmy
>>
Don't bother anon. The narrative was pushed and now /v/ is pretending they hate souls (except blood borne for some reason).
I appreciate this thread but it's just futile.
>>
>>377448175
>Gael ate them
before he went crazy? i dont think so
>>
>>377448175
Get off my board, vaati
>>
>>377450159
>no arguments
>le hurrr durrr vaati
every time
>>
I like this theory.
>>
File: 14419755644261.jpg (41KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
14419755644261.jpg
41KB, 728x546px
>DS3 full of pandering and callbacks to better Souls games
>put in some asspull to tie it all together because marketing knows the lorefaggotry will keep people talking for a while longer
>it was foreshadowed all along!?! xD
>>
File: 1489814647340.png (119KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489814647340.png
119KB, 250x250px
>>377448175
>mfw I can't keep track of souls lore
>mfw I just play the game cause it's fun
>mfw I'm a normie who thinks it's hard
>>
>>377448175
>yfw the transposing kiln the same thing as Filianore's egg
the transposing kiln is a bunch of crystal lizards stitched together, cunt
>>
>>377451464
I have the basics of 1 and 2 in my head but three is so convoluted I cant keep track.
>>
bamp
>>
>>377448175
Why is he holding his arms like that?
>>
Reminder that Gwyn did nothing wrong.

Pygmies are soul hungry braindead zombies and the only reason people get behind them is because the're called humans (Wow they're just like me!i can relate so they're the good guys!).

Imagine yourself on Gwyn's place or anyone else from lords race. Age of Dark is literally a zombie apocalypse setting back everything to the stone age.
All human characters you love are like that because they were linked to the fire like lords giving them a chance to live a life and actually die all for a price of some random niggers life every now and then.
>>
>>377448175
>yfw everything in this list is nothing but a bunch of theories and we'll never know if they're true or not because that's how FROM rolls.
>>
>>377448175
>>yfw the eyes of the first firekeeper are Filianore's eyes

fillianore is a firekeeper right? I mean she has the same crown.
>>
>>377448175
Ludlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>377448175
Do not be away overlong.
>>
>>377448175
Texture work in DS3 is so bad.

I'm pretty disappointed with it, started playing a couple weeks back.

DS1 and Sotfs had a better overally appearance. A lot of armors in 3 looks like muddy brown obscures messes. Like, the zones are beautiful from distances - but getting up close, damn shit can get ugly.
>>
>>377452572
Now now...
>>
>>377451464
Quit falling for memes. Every Souls is harder than 99% of modern games. Whether it's still hard or no to a particular autist is not the point; the games are hard comparatively, which is a fact.
>>
File: hello dominic.jpg (36KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
hello dominic.jpg
36KB, 305x400px
manlets, when will they learn?
>>
File: 1449640117193.jpg (32KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
1449640117193.jpg
32KB, 600x683px
>>377452006
Filianore is a daughter of Gwyn. You know, that daughter nobody ever mentioned before the DLC but who totally is a thing now, unlike the other daughter that supposedly left Anor Londo and we still don't know the whereabouts.

With all the pandering in DS3 i seriously don't understand why they didn't just put Gwynevere in there instead of making up a new daughter.
>>
He's obviously a pygmy but him being the furtive pygmy doesn't make much sense at all.
>>
>>377451781
He finished watching Evangelion and thought Gendo was really cool but the blacksmith won't build him the table he keeps asking for. When he saw the Ashen One come in he just had to improvise.
>>
File: hey.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>377448175
that's pretty good...
>>
>>377448175
the crown in the statue isnt the same

gael had no reason to eat his legs because gael only went insane after you showed up

the eyes of the firekeeper fit in the firekeepers dome, and would be way too small to be Filianores
>>
>>377451969
The age of fire ran it's course, the correct thing to do it let it die so it can eventually be properly reborn again. Gwyn kept it on life-support out of pure fear. Trapped the whole world in limbo. The age of dark is like the world going to sleep so it can wake up feeling refreshed again; instead of keeping it forever half functional with caffeine shots and buckets of cold water.
>>
>>377451969
>Pygmies are soul hungry braindead zombies
>All human characters you love are like that because they were linked to the fire like lords

What the fuck are you talking about? Humans are essentially pygmies that have a part of the Dark Soul. They only turn into braindead zombies when they hollow, which is pretty much Gwyns fault.
>>
>>377452996

They are hard.

But you learn how to play and master the game, and then people act all smug like they were never hard to begin with.
>>
>>377448175
>yfw he and Gael have actually been through ALL the timelines

No, Gael was not a champion. He manipulated and guided you to the end of the world.
He was weak but he became stronger during the fast forward of the timeline when you touched the egg.
>>
>>377454157
>the crown in the statue isnt the same
he lost it when Gael was eating his legs and got a new one later, happy? Or it melted when he linked the fire.

>gael had no reason to eat his legs because gael only went insane after you showed up
He was eating them before we showed up anon. He went insane because we didn't let him eat us.

>the eyes of the firekeeper fit in the firekeepers dome, and would be way too small to be Filianores
And the sword Sif is using is 10 times bigger than the one Artorias is using while being the same sword, because you know, it just works.
>>
>>377451464
>but Black Dynamite
>I sell drugs to the community
>>
>>377454157
>the crown in the statue isnt the same
I'm curious, anyone got a pic?
>gael had no reason to eat his legs because gael only went insane after you showed up
Says who? He'd been eating many humans to get their little figment of the dark soul to try and make it whole again, who says he couldn't have tried to eat Ludleth. Not to mention all the "time is convoluted" bs and the two Firelinks, etc. etc.
>the eyes of the firekeeper fit in the firekeepers dome, and would be way too small to be Filianores
Items in Dark Souls have always scaled to fit their user. Artorias' sword has three sizes when used by Sif, Artorias, and you.
>>
>the moment you realize pygmy is phonetically similar to goyim
>>
>>377455341
>Says who?

Gael was weak at the beginning. He only gained strength DURING the fast forward of the timeline when you touched the egg.
>>
>>377449083
>(except blood borne for some reason).
Is called shitposting anon.
>>
>>377448175
>is the furtive pygmy
Why is he so ugly then? Regular people don't look like his gnome ass.
>>
Literally what the fuck are giants
>>
Wait a second. Isn't Filianore and Gwynever the same person ?

Gwyn had 3 children.
>>
>>377454476
Very well put
>>
>>377451464
I've played every game in the series for hundreds of hours, aside from 2, and have never once been interested in the lore and know next to nothing about the game's stories aside from Bloodborne. And even then I remember next to nothing about it.
>>
>>377455461
It's really not.
>>
>>377454592
It's pretty annoying how the games seem to attract that-kids that like to brag about how "oh man this game is so easy, I beat Midir first try with a broken straight sword, what are u a scrub git gud lmao". I have no shame in saying that I got stuck at the Undead Burg bridge with firebombing hollows for three days, but I gradually got very good at the series, and that progress is the beauty of it.
>>
>>377455461
How the hell are you pronouncing those words where they sound alike?
>>
File: 004.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>377455775
think of how names of people and places change over time in the souls series
now conscider goyim and pygmy share three letter, g y and m.
the remaining letters are i and o from goyim and p and y from pygmy

now conscider that i and y are interchangable incertain situations, and that p is just an o with a line hanging off of it

therefor, the word goyim, could, over thousands of years, become pygmy
>>
>>377456050
Language doesn't work like that
>>
>>377456176
it's just a theory
a game theory
>>
>>377455815
Nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements but some people really overdo it, yeah. Especially when you consider we're talking about videogames, it's a hobby. Honestly I envy you a bit anon: I'm pretty mediocre at fps games for example but "souls-like" games really click with me and I breeze through them like it's nothing. It takes away some of the fun since I end up quickly ending the game and find myself playing again which isn't the same, the first playthrough is always special.
>>
>>377455730
Bloodborne to me seems to have the most easy to follow lore in the series. It's not too jumbled a mess like in some of the other games
>>
>>377456284
No, fuck you.
You are objectively incorrect
>>
>>377455472
Yes, after eating a shit ton of humans. So why couldn't he have tried to eat Ludleth then? Ludleth has some wacky powers (some say he created the main Firelink shrine as an illusion to keep the Ashen One going, and that Untended Graves is the real one). Maybe Ludleth moved from the apocalypse world at the end of TRC after Gael tried to eat his legs, back to the "present". Or maybe he revived, since he linked the fire after all. I just think Ludleth is very similar in the appearance to the Pygmy we see crawling towards us (not saying they're the same person), and since pygmies have always been hidden and that was our only exposure to them throughout the series, it's not far-fetched to think that Gael was the one who attacked him.
I guess my answer is just "Time is convoluted", which looks like a cop-out, but it's the name of the game in Dark Souls.
>>
>>377448175
>a pygmy lord
>a

There's more than one? I thought there was just one thing that got the Dark Soul.
>>
>>377456615
There were a bunch, one found the soul and shared with everyone.
>>
>>377456357
Yeah, my first Dark Souls playthrough was magical. Now I breeze through the games like you, but I can admit that they're challenging. They give you all the tools to succeed, and it's up to you to master them.
I guess I've just seen too many posts of kids trying to act cool because they beat Nameless King in like 2 tries, am I the only one who thought he was so easy lmao, I am such a gaming prodigy
>>
>>377457069
Oh I thought there was only one and he split it to everyone but kept the biggest piece.
>>
>>377455250
BE THAT AS IT MAY
>>
>>377450386
>spouts headcanon with zero evidence

Sounds like Vaati to me
>>
>>377456391
Well, it's only one game and there's more information in it than in other souls games.
>>
Gael is supposed to represent all of humanity and hollows
He is literally the counter-part to the SoC
>>
>>377450730
>>377448175
Keep talking to him to trigger his dialogues. You get hints about him.
He's lying and probably a coward.
>>
>>377457665
He is what the MC of each game would become given enough time.

Vilhelm says it best
>I've seen your kind, time and time again.
>Every fleeing man must be caught. Every secret must be unearthed.
All we do is kill everything in sight and hunt for loot. Gael is the end result of that.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.