[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I double dare you to show me a good mobile game Protip you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: phone-games[1].jpg (100KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
phone-games[1].jpg
100KB, 640x340px
I double dare you to show me a good mobile game
Protip you can't
Thinly veiled mobile game rec thread
>>
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic CD
>>
>>377446210

They may the "best" versions in terms of features but they're still complete ass thanks to touch controls.
>>
>asks for mobile game recommendations
>"""thinly veiled"""

Yeah nice
>>
>>377446067
I love spending money in Brave Frontier.
That's it.
>>
>>377446067
You are right, no phone game is good enough.
Not only touchscreen but also background activities eating up the processing power.
You literally have to buy 2 smartphone if you want to game without problem of lack of processing power.

But if have to buy 2 smartphone to have one exclusively for the games, why not just buy an Switch, 3DS or Vita instead of another smartphone.
>>
Super stickman golf 3 (Free, offline)
King of thieves (Free, online)
>>
>>377446067
botw
>>
>>377446067
RunGunJumpGun
>>
File: 1432097328770.jpg (36KB, 319x298px) Image search: [Google]
1432097328770.jpg
36KB, 319x298px
>>377447224
Nicely meme'd
>>
Can I just use this thread to once again say that I think it's really sad Divekick never got a mobile port

It's about as legit a fighting game as you could ever hope to play with touchscreen controls, and with how little information is transmitted and the ggpo netcode magic it should allow for a-okay multiplayer battles on the go provided you have 4g LTE speeds

I would put down 5 bucks for an android version in a heartbeat
>>
Pixel Car Racer
Danmaku Unlimited 2
Storm Strikers
>>
File: IMG_0361.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>377446067
World Conqueror II, it's basically a really simple turn-based combat game. It's immensely satisfying and easy to pick up.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>377446067
Leap day is a well made simple mobile game that keeps you entertained for 10-20 min each day without making you feel like you need to play.
You can pay to get rid of ads but they can be avoided by turning off wifi/data and they only come every 10 or so deaths.
Different characters and poses for each to collect so there is a sense of achievement and the developers add new additions every so often.
>>
>>377446067
candy crush
farmville
simple 20min entertainment every now and then
>>
>>377447403
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>377447671
>World Conqueror II
My Nig
Also European War 4 is a must
>>
>>377446067
Just emulate actual games on your phone instead. You can even use an actual gamepad to play the games with so you have no excuse to be playing worthless mobile games.
>>
>>377449314
>Play emulators on phones
>Not using a PSP or android portable console instead
WHY?
>>
>>377449564
>PSP
I can emulate PSP on my phone, aswell as shit PSP is way too weak to emulate

>android portable console instead

>Buying a separate devise for emulation when your phone can do the same thing with no additional cost
>>
>>377449314
Currently emulating Nintendo DS for Golden Sun purposes.

What more could I emulate? Why can't we have a 3DS emulator on mobile in current year? Why life is just suffering?

Also, provide me information of the best emulators and good games to emulate on mobile plox
>>
File: cringe_gaming_stuff.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cringe_gaming_stuff.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
>>377449830
>Having to carry a controller along with your phone and connect it every time you want to play a game
>Phones having poor battery comparing to consoles
>Game being distracted by phone calls, sms etc
>Emulators are often crap at phones even for SNES

Yeah, so convenient.
>>
>>377449908
PS1 JRPGs are really playable on a phone even without a dedicated gamepad since they often aren't very fast paced and don't need dual sticks for camera control.
>>
>>377450305
>>Having to carry a controller along with your phone and connect it every time you want to play a game
Says the dumbass who carries a PSP and an android console around with him
>>
>>377450394
Well I have a controller, so I could play other types of games. I'm considering playing the dragon quest games of the DS after I finish Golden Sun, but I'm thinking about Breath of Fire IV.
>>
File: android games jpeg.jpg (2MB, 2399x2475px) Image search: [Google]
android games jpeg.jpg
2MB, 2399x2475px
>>377446067
> I double dare you to show me a good mobile game

Shitty compression to fit it into the filesize limit.
>>
>>377450551
Which takes more space: a smartphone and a portable console or a smartphone and a controller? Think about it a little.

Also what looks more awkward: a gaming device that many people use or this ugly shit at the photo?
>>
>>377450551
I see nothing wrong. It could be switch 3ds and Vita.
I wish an average laptop because university stuff.
Bringing only the smartphone sucks not only for browsing but also everything.
>>
File: touchgrind 2.jpg (231KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
touchgrind 2.jpg
231KB, 1440x900px
>0 microtransactions
>Entire new skatepark and challenge list added for the grand price of fuck all a few months ago
>Skate style replay viewer and editor with different camera angles and all that shit
>MASSIVE improvement to the shitty bird's eye view Touchgring 1 where you had no idea where you were going unless you stopped moving and zoomed right out
>Actually fun
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.