[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINTENDO WON Casuals don't care if the experience isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo-won.png (248KB, 681x743px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-won.png
248KB, 681x743px
NINTENDO WON

Casuals don't care if the experience isn't full 1080p 60fps - which it very well can be if you have good enough internet!

>Last month we reported that a fascinating new app is in the works which would allow users to stream PC games straight to their Nintendo Switch. The app is called "Rainway," and at the time we were reporting that the developer believed Nintendo would eventually allow this program onto the Nintendo Switch eShop.

>In theory, this app would allow you to stream you PC games to pretty much any device that can connect to a strong internet connection: your phone, a laptop, and yes, your Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo Switch is supports 5GHz wifi, so we imagine that latency and input lag wouldn't be a big issue if the program is properly optimized. So that means that, if all goes according to plan, you'd be able to stream and play games like Grand Theft Auto V or Dark Souls III with the graphics cranked way up and everything running at 60 fps -- straight to your Switch while you lay in bed.
>>
>>377443293
Playstation now's limit is 720p / 30fps

Do you expect me to believe the switch can do 1080/60
>>
>>377443293

Even if this is clearly a shit post, if you have ever streamed a game you know it feels like shit and has tons of input lag even on high speed internet
>>
>>377443630
my i3 2gig laptop can do 1080/60. So can my phone. Sonybros are THIS dumb
>>
>>377443630
i think the difference is that the pc running the game is within the same house in a LAN
>>
>>377443823
He/She is referring to the streaming service, Playstation Now. Rainway will be shit.
>>
>>377443823
>Sonybros are THIS dumb

Why even bother calling them bros if you're going to insult them?
>>
>>377443630

The switch can't do 1080 in Handheld mode anyway. Although it seems like a nice proposition like steam link or something. You can even move around from handheld to Console mode too with a nice big TV.
>>
>>377444012
because sony gger is filtered. are you new or simething?
>>
>psp is made for console games on the go
>no one wants that!
>switch does it
>OMG nintendo is genius!
>vita can stream PS4 games anywhere with internet
>lol its shit
>switch might do it
>OMG nintendo won!
>>
>>377443630
>>377444003
There's a difference between streaming a game purposely set to a lower quality from halfway around the world and streaming from the computer in the next room.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.