[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any functioning anons in here? You know, with a life? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Any functioning anons in here? You know, with a life?

How do you manage to balance your life and keep your hobby?

I study from 7am to 12pm and go to work from 1pm to 8pm and then I have to spend time with my girlfriend or she complains that I'm not paying attention to her.

I barely find any time to play, mainly WoW (I know, mock me but I still like it) I'm staying behind on progress and my guild is about to replace me.

How do you guys manage to find time to play?
Even in the weekends if it's not college work my girlfriend has already made some plans for us to do.
>>
>>377443237
>spend time with my girlfriend
Obvious.
>>
>>377443673
Nah, she doesn't like video games, the only time she was interested in it was when I was playing DB Xenoverse, and that was because of nostalgia but she grew bored of it.
>>
>>377443791
Obvious.
>>
>>377443791
What's her hobby?
>>
File: old ones dwarf.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old ones dwarf.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>377443237
>work 40-50 hours a week at office job
>additional 10-15 for freelance design work
>occasional work travel (emulators on my phone to play on the airplane)
>gym 5 days a week
>cooking a and meal prep often
>3 fuck buddies on rotation, one keeps trying to be more and im not sure how im gonna avoid that problem
>one fuck buddy really likes playing mario bros games instead of watching netflix when we hang out
>play about 2-4 hours a week otherwise, usually sm4sh with the roommates or online flavor of the week steam games with far away friends
>read /v/ when im procrastinating
vidya is best when played as an occasional treat. otherwise its like eating icecream 24/7
Nigga you dont understand what busy means when youre in college. you have spare time you dont even comprehend.
>>
>>377443791
Dude you'll have plenty of time to play video games when she bails on you

I know I did
>>
>>377443237

fuck off, faggot
>>
>>377443237
Almost the same life as yours, but I work in the morning and study in the afternoon. No gf tho, so plenty of time to play vydia alone.
>>
I joined the army out of high school. Went from a NEET lanklet with no friends to a somewhat /fit/ nerd with friends.

After training, I was given my own barracks room with a bed, desk, dresser, etc. Work is usually 6 am to 5 pm. After that, I eat and play vidya. It's actually a great routine.
>>
>>377443237
Its pretty much the way it goes as a functioning adult,i usually wake up a few hours early and get in some gaming before work, im trying to 100% sleeping dogs atm. It is tough, but when i can game it really means something
>>
>>377443237
I usually keep my hobby away from my studies. I just applied to get a Summer job so I'm not sure if I won't be playing video games as often as I used to. Especially when I go back to college in the fall (or I decide to take Summer classes).
>>
>>377444820
this

fucking smug faggot, everything he's doing will probably amount to nothing
>>
>>377445854
Damn anon.
>>
>>377443237

OP, the best cure for being a WoW player is to start playing the other, vastly superior games that are out there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.