[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /v/, i'm interesting in buying a second hand ps4 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: bloodborne[1].png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne[1].png
2MB, 1422x800px
Sup /v/, i'm interesting in buying a second hand ps4 to play a few exclusives (like pic related), is it worth the money? it'd cost me like £200-250
>>
>>377441898
For Bloodborne yes, it is the single best game exclusive of all time, but people will shit on it cuz its >too hard >shit ps4 exclusive
if you love the souls series Bloodborne will leave you baffled
>>
>>377441898
PS4 has enough games now to be worth picking.
That said, however, don't get your expectations too high for Bloodborne because it is not really a masterpiece, it is a good game that some people elevate to unresonable heights for some reason.
>>
>>377441898
If you liked the dark souls series then you'll love bloodborne. Everything is faster, simpler, and more fluid but also harder because there's no shielding.
>>
>>377441898

It's mind blwoingly obvious it's not worth £200 for one game. Try and borrow it of someone.
>>
>>377443653
i adored the dark souls series, but i'm a PC gamer and honestly i doubt bloodbourne will ever come to PC, i was thinking about buying the console and games, playing them, then selling it back to like CEX or something after i'd beat it. it's probably not worth it, but nobody i know has a PS4
>>
>>377443507
>other people have an opinion

you dont say?
>>
>>377443860
If you have more than enough money go for it, plenty of people bought a PS4 just for BB. Otherwise there's no point because just like dark souls there's nothing more to do after you beat it unless you enjoy the pvp or grinding ng+.
>>
realistically there's probably like three games i'd buy, BB, the last of us and DH2, because fuck risking that god awful port
>>
>>377443869
Who are you quoting?
>>
Yakuza 0
Ratchet and Clank
Last of us remastered
God of war 3 remastered

That's on top of my head
The remasters are there cuz maybe you didn't play the originals
Both great games, pretty much must plays if you love good games

About Uncharted 4, it has a ton of flaws but the survival mode is fun, game can be hard and the MP is also good fun
It's also the best looking game ever made, so if you're into that that's a huge plus
>>
File: 1452299140795.jpg (30KB, 499x625px) Image search: [Google]
1452299140795.jpg
30KB, 499x625px
>200 pounds for a used PS4

Kek, you're being taken over for a ride, I just bought one new last week with two controllers for 200 euros.

Fucking inbred motherfuckers.
>>
>>377444064
i've got a decent amount of cash in the bank at the moment and a temp job i've got coming up soon will give me more than enough money to cover it, i don't really treat myself too often but i'm halfway through building what could be a fairly expensive MGSV cosplay so i'm kinda conflicted on whether i should be spending so much money on a console for a pretty low number of games
>>
>>377444196
£200 for a used PS4 and bloodbourne, the console and accessories themselves go for like £170 ish
>>
>>377444329
Just buy a new one, can't you spend like £20 more for a thing you know its new?
>>
>>377444329
Look around some more, I got my ps4 late 2014 for £180 from Amazon warehouse

Also wouldn't recommend the Og ps4, it's hot and loud
>>
Persona 5
NioH
KH 1.5 + 2.5 (if you didn't play them on ps2/ps3)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Little Big Planet 3 (if you enjoy that franchise and didn't get this for the PS3)
InFamous SS and FL
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
FFXV
World of FF (Genuinely one of the best Square Enix games as of late)
Crash Bandicoot Collection (Soon)

I may be missing a few others but there's a list good games you could get if you buy a PS4 now and you didn't have another console.
>>
>>377444506
This. Don't fall for the PS4 pro meme.
>>
>>377444489
eh i guess? i feel like buying it second hand makes it a bit less of a decadent purchase, like i'm usually pretty responsible with my cash

>>377444506
thank you for the advice man! i appreciate it

>>377444123
yazuka kinda interested me, also danganronpa, b/c i fucking loved that anime series/watching someone play SDR2 so possibly DRV3, not a big fan of god of war type games

also the new crash bandicoot remaster looks sick
>>
>>377444783
>KH 1.5 + 2.5

How good are these games?
How well did they age?
>>
>>377444253
There's like 100 competitions on at any time to win them, a friend has won 5 in recent years.
>>
>>377444783
i own a PC, Wii U and 3DS, honestly i'm kinda getting more convinced to just buy a ps4, not a pro though, fuck that
>>
>>377444947
I was gonna mention Crash but it's not out yet and it might be mutliplat

Altho it's looking like it will be PS4 only

Also Infamous second son if you like open world games

Some other upcoming shit is the new spiderman game and death stranding if you like kojima

Injustice 2 is also out and not on PC if you like fighting games
>>
>>377445403
oh shiiiit, i loved MGSV and watching other people play the other mgs games, i'm hyped now desu, this thread has pretty much convinced me
>>
>>377444962
That's tough for me to say since I grew up playing them so I'm a bit biased.
KH1 is a bit outdated for sure but I still think it's a good game if you can adapt to it and it can provide a challenge still.
KH2 is as fun as ever, especially in this collection with the 60fps to make the combat feel more flowy and satisfying.
I haven't got around to seeing how BBS performs yet.
As for KH:CoM I never liked it so I didn't even touch it.
>>
File: PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg (261KB, 1487x926px) Image search: [Google]
PC-PS4-Master-Race.jpg
261KB, 1487x926px
>>377444783
>Persona 5
Garbage dating game for weebs, virgins and losers.
>NioH
Garbage, utter dogshit level design, world, soundtrack, bosses, enemy design and variety, weapon variety and playstyle variety. Soulsborne games are superior.
>KH 1.5 + 2.5 (if you didn't play them on ps2/ps3)
Childish dogshit, grow up.
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
SJW/Feminist propaganda, garbage gameplay, graphics are impressive though, but all in all garbage game.
>Little Big Planet 3 (if you enjoy that franchise and didn't get this for the PS3)
Retarded childish dogshit.
>InFamous SS and FL
Garbage game.
>Uncharted 4
Interactive movie, dogshit gameplay, 10000 bullets fired at you, but 99% of them miss, you can't die, you get hit by a lot of bullets, you survive??? cover behind rock to get back hp???? garbage.
>The Last Guardian
Terrible dogshit game.
>FFXV
Garbage game, is getting a PC version with exclusive PC features, mods and improved entirely, still shit game.
>World of FF (Genuinely one of the best Square Enix games as of late)
Garbage,
>Crash Bandicoot Collection (Soon)
Childish nostalgia bait, grow up retard.

>>377441898

OP, don't listen to the faggot I replied to first, he is the typical Sonygg3r. I have both PC and PS4 Pro. Bloodborne is an absolute masterpiece, totally worth it. These are the good games on the PS4 system, all of them are exclusive, buy multi-plats on PC, but make sure to buy these games or you are going to miss out on these god tier PS4 exclusives:

- Bloodborne
- Bloodborne 2
- God of War
- Spider-Man
- Death Stranding
- Deep Down
>>
>>377445998
Nice shitpost
>>
>>377445048
I was like that too, but my fanboyism for Team Ico games made me crack and just finally buy a PS4 for TLG.
I was pleasantly surprised to find there were a bunch of other enjoyable games so I don't regret getting it after years refusing to buy it just for Bloodborne.
Definitely don't the the Pro version though, it's pretty scammy and you don't really need it.
If you have the money and don't mind spending it, it's really worth it. You'd also open yourself the door for any future exclusives you may be interested in.
>>
>>377445998
Are you really arguing opinions?
>>
i was kinda thinking to treat it like a rental, buy the console, buy some games, sell it back and get most of my cash back desu, i could keep it i guess?
>>
wait does t b h translate to desu?? man it's been a while since i've posted
>>
>>377445998
This is the worst post I have ever seen on this entire website. Consider suicide.
>>
The PS4 is not bad, but not worth such money for me, playing with a friend's through my Vita. Bloodborne's great, KH0.2 is fucking fantastic for the 3 hours it lasts, I haven't played Gravity Rush 2 or Nioh, but they look pretty great.

At the long run, when they are 100$, I'll get one, but I'm allright with PS3/Portable consoles by now.
>>
>>377444097
>greentext
>quotes

Ah ha ha silly newfriends
>>
>>377448119
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>377443081
>>too hard
>bloodborne
>the most casual Souls clone
>too hard

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: WB20cx2.gif (48KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
WB20cx2.gif
48KB, 300x390px
>>377441898
The console audience always overhypes their precious exclusives, and when the truth comes out they are mediocre as hell.
I certainly wouldn't hold my hopes up too high for this game either.
>>
>>377441898
Where the fuck are you looking that it's that expensive?
Go on fucking Gumtree or something.
>>
>>377449153
CEX mostly, the facebook marketplace thing is saying people are giving them for 150 ish but idk if i want to be stabbed
>>
Kino
>>
File: 9.gif (1MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
1MB, 500x330px
>>377441898
You can get a brand new PS4 slim for 200€ which is like 230gbp tho.
Just look up the games and decide for yourself. My personal favs are
>Bloodborne
>Nioh
>infamous ss/fl
>Yakuza 0
>Digimon Cyber Slut
>Persona 5
>Gundam Breaker 3
>Sword Art Online
>Kingdom Hearts
>Star Ocean 5
>Odins Sphere
And a couple others. Just see for yourself if you like them or not
>>
>>377450110
>200€ which is like 230gbp tho.
Nevermind. I meant it's like 170gbp
>>
>>377448615
I can't stop seeing this as the hips spinning in a circle
is this how you turn 360 degrees and walk away?
>>
File: 1471424121196.gif (3MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471424121196.gif
3MB, 256x199px
>>377450110
nice pic holy fu-
>>
>>377450110
BRRRAAAPPPPPP
>>
>>377450110
I actually grabbed a PS4 pre-owned the other day for £150 which should show up last week. Dumb as it sounds it was the new Gundam Verses that made me finally cave for one, just because Bamco are actually giving us a chance to prove we want their games. Obviously going for Bloodbourne and aiming to get Breaker 3 and Nioh once I've built some disposable cash back up.
>>
No because you can get a new one for same price
>>
>>377451130
Versus isn't out yet and I've had to import Gundam Breaker 3, because they haven't released it in the west, sadly. But it has English subs so I didn't really care.
I love building my own gundams and fight with them.
>>
>>377451130
dont buy the games used if thats your goal and you want to see sequels to those games.
>>
>>377451685
Forgot to add
>Bamco are actually giving us a chance to prove we want their games
This so much. I hate the fact that /m/shit is so dead in the west.
>>
OP here, just found out a petrol pump fucked up and only charged me £1 for like £40 of petrol so there's a good chance i'm picking one up, thank you all for your advice, i seriously appreciate it, i'm out of here for the night though.

Cheers again lads.
>>
>>377452362

Don't mean to be rude but if you can't just buy one without worrying about running out of money I really wouldn't get one.
>>
>>377452620
i'm not really running out of money, it's more about the disposable income i have, this month i've ended up with a lot more than usual for various reasons. it's a choice between buying a PS4 or spending it on other useless shit desu

i do appreciate your concern tho man, thank you
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.