[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you guys like it so far? I'm only about an hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png (1MB, 798x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png
1MB, 798x730px
So how do you guys like it so far? I'm only about an hour in so I can't really say if I like it or not. I think the dungeon crawling aspect of the game is kind of cool I guess. Just seems a bit too easy though.
>>
>>377439797
don't over level unless you want to remove all the difficulty from the game
>>
>>377439983

So, should I just fight every other enemy I come across? Or only like, one out of three? How should I avoid overleveling?
>>
It's alright. Not Shadow Dragon levels of bad at least, and the story isn't boring like Fatea.
>>
File: 1425830933676.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1425830933676.png
21KB, 180x204px
>>377439797
This was supposed to finally push me to hack my 3ds but there doesn't seem to be any enthusiasm for it
>>
>>377440296
>there doesn't seem to be any enthusiasm for it

it's a nu-fire emblem styled remake of an old fire emblem. of course the audience is mixed.
>>
>>377440296

Yeah, to be honest I wasn't very hyped for it. I kind of wish Fire Emblem Warriors was out now instead of this. The 3DS has enough games.
>>
>>377440164
just do the main skirmishes. But if you need to farm silver for your weapon improvements just have a character who can soak up xp in the dungeons you DO NOT intend to use in the main skirmishes
>>
>>377440393
>it's a nu-fire emblem styled remake of an old fire emblem.
>I haven't played Gaiden
>>
>>377440553

Alright, thanks for the advice. So, I've been told the game's maps are pretty empty, is this always the case, or are there some that aren't empty?
>>
my gender is other
>>
>>377440840
There's a lot that are empty with patches of forest, some that have a 1-2 space wide chokepoint and then there's Act 3/4 Celica side maps, which are truly awful.
>>
No ike no buy. Tellius game HD remaster when
>>
>>377441053

Are battles still challenging regardless? Also, would you say the maps are as empty as Awakening, more empty? If it's as empty as Awakening, I don't mind. I had fun with that game regardless.
>>
>>377441075

Yeah I love Tellius games as well. If there was a remaster, I would probably get it. I know that my Gamecube disc and Wii disc won't last forever. They'll eventually succumb to disc rot
>>
>>377441162
Echoes is a 1:1 remake.
>>
>>377441162
>Are battles still challenging regardless?
Not really. Dread fighters and falcon knights trivialize the game.
>Also, would you say the maps are as empty as Awakening, more empty?
I'm leaning towards more empty. What's worse is that they sometimes repeat the same map.
>>
>>377441075
It's called Dolphin, goy
>>
File: 1452141848143.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1452141848143.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>377441075
>remaster of some of the worst-selling games that almost killed the franchise
>>
>>377441627

Well, that's a shame. I was looking forward to this game. I was sorely disappointed by Fates, would you say this is even worse?
>>
>>377442103
They're entirely different. Conquest is a proper strategy game while this is closer to a standard jrpg.
>>
>>377441883
reminds me who was 1st for FE heroes.
reminds me who is still in Smash bros
>>
>>377439797
I played for an hour, and I think it's already so fucking better than awakening and fate.

Art is good, dub is good ( and I am picky ), story is interesting.(I already feel involved in Alm and Celica )

I am gonna love this game.
>>
My limited edition box just came in, holy shit its pretty big.
>>
>>377443971

Yeah so far I'm liking more as well. The dungeon crawling aspect is fucking great
>>
>>377442103
They play completely different. It's hard to compared Gaiden/Echoes to other Fire Emblem games because of how much of a black sheep it is.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.