[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey Anon, why don't you hack your 3DS? It's really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 30

File: 3DS_Anime_Girl.jpg (154KB, 836x582px) Image search: [Google]
3DS_Anime_Girl.jpg
154KB, 836x582px
>sounds nice
>buys 16gb sd card
>checks 3ds' version
>it's perfect
>enter on 3ds.guide
>"oh nice, everything is explained"
>am surprised by the amount of info you have to read before even reading the tutorial
>am surprised by the amount of programs you have to download
>am surprised by all the technical terms the site throws at you
>"oh shit, well at least the tutorial is probably easy"
>3 fucking gigantic pages full of information of what you have to do in order to hack your 3ds, with lots of technical terms and very little images

WHO THE FUCK SAID IT WAS EASY TO HACK YOUR FUCKING 3DS? Cause this person was outright lying.

The pages:
https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)
https://3ds.guide/safectrtransfer-(homebrew-launcher)
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
>>
>>377438375
>tfw don't have to hack because i have money
>>
>>377438375
Because the 3DS barely has any worthwhile games to begin with and the few it has such as Monster Hunter I prefer to buy to support more of them coming to the west.

So really, it's just pointless.
>>
because I don't even use it anymore, nor want to
>>
>>377438470
Did you even read the thread?

etard...
>>
>>377438470
>me no like
>is bad
>>
File: 1d28b22f9269bb758bca5a613bb280c2.png (464KB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1d28b22f9269bb758bca5a613bb280c2.png
464KB, 686x1000px
1. You're an idiot
2. It's easy, you're stupid
3. You don't need to know shit you just follow instructions
4. Cute Anzuchang
>>
Nigga watch a fucking youtube guide if you want pictures. Jesus.
>>
>>377438375
you might be retarded
>>
I did it last week, don't be a baby.
>>
wtf that shit is easy af, a bit tedious sure, but idk how you'd fuck it up

dont use youtube guided they get outdated
>>
>>377438465
i buy shit but i hacked it to put stuff like orchestral patches in for dragon quest games, ntr is pretty useful too
>>
File: superthumb.gif (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.gif
46KB, 300x250px
>>377438375
If you can't figure out how to search for a soundhax tutorial on YouTube, you shouldn't even be hacking.
>>
>>377439128
>>377439263
>>377439273

It might be easy for those who are already familiar with those terms, like the first phrase of the tutorial says:
>Copy the contents of the starter folder in starter.zip to the root of your SD card
Normal people like me have no idea of where those files are, nor of what the fuck is the root of your SD card.

then you still have to go trough three other pages of informations with even more complex terms, one or two images max and a really weak explanation. It's not just simply following instructions, I wish it was like that, but if you don't understand what they are talking in the fucking tutorial, then you can't do what they want you to do.
>>
Lol it's easy as hell, I've done it three times so far.
>>
It's astonishing how fucking retarded /v/ is nowadays.
>>
>>377439874
Also, how long does it take to do everything in this tutorial? 2h? Cause there's a lot of things to do, that's for sure.

It's not some easy baby thing like you people like to say.
>>
>>377438375
>Too stupid to copy some files and press start when the hacking homebrews tell you to
>>
>>377439874
putting it on the root of your SD card just means you place the files on your SD card without putting them in other subfolders or anything.
>>
>>377439874
The files are linked right at the start of that page, retard. Root is a pretty normal computer term
>>
>>377439967
>>377440026
I'm not stupid nor a retard, I'm just not familiar with computer terms because I have a life you know, I'm not some internet dweller like a lot of people here.
>>
>>377438375
>three whole pages
oh jeez, what a nightmare
>>
>>377439980
1-2 hours depending on if you already have a lot of games on the ad which you want to back up first
>>
>>377440226
how about you ask what the terms mean instead of making a thread bitching about how a technical guide uses technical terms
>>
>>377439874
Ah ha ha this is a joke right?
You can't be this dumb.
>>
Imagine being as inept as OP
>>
>>377438375
What the fuck is wrong with you?

95% of the guide is copy paste.
>>
>>377440226
Least the dwellers aren't as dumb as you.
>>
>>377438375
>hacking your system before it's legacy
moronic
>>
File: 1464630660510.jpg (55KB, 443x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464630660510.jpg
55KB, 443x353px
>>377439874
>>
>>377440226
That's why your slaving your life away posting anime images on a anime website about video games?
>>
It only took two hours for me and my emunand got error'ed to death
Appy yourself
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>377440226
>I'm not stupid nor a retard,
>>
>>377440329
Because people kept saying it was easy as fuck. And if the guide was meant to be that technical, why the fuck did they create a whole site for it? Only a handful of people will understand it.
>>
>>377440226
>I'm not familiar with computer terms
And that's totally fine, but being completely incapable of a basic Google search pretty much marks you as a permanent autistic retard however
>>
>>377440341
>>377440465
Why are these people only this brave on the internet? I'd like to see them say this to my face IRL.
>>
>>377438465
Clearly hacking the 3ds is only for pirating games. Is not like it offers you more options like save backup, streaming, aditional emulators and such.
>>
Dont pirate current consoles pls
>>
>>377440651
>That technical
>Copy and paste and some entry-level computer terms
>>
>>377440829
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>377440651
iirc they explain most of the terms that are unique to the modding scene. the rest are terms anyone with a passing familiarity with technology should know; if you're really that ignorant, then ask online or use google.
>people kept saying it was easy as fuck
it is easy as fuck for the average person who is on this website. if there are things you don't understand, you're below average. but that's fine, just use google or ask and you can fix that deficiency.
>why did they create a whole site
because 90% of the people who follow the guide will have at least a passing knowledge of computers and search engines and be able to use the guide to actually do the thing
>>
>>377440779
I'd give you my address but with your apparent knowledge I'm worried you'd be confused by words such as "Road" or "Avenue" and I don't want you to get lost on the way here
>>
>>377440779
Because we can post on here without consequence, you don't even have to be a heavy internet user to know this. Now do us a solid and go back to 9gag before we call mods.
>>
>>377439874
Don't hack it. You're too goddamn stupid

And no, normal people know what root means.
>>
It's easy as fuck
Almost psp-tier easy
I bet OP is so retarded that he would delete flash0
>>
>>377440779
You wouldn't underatand them if they did
>>
>>377438375
>I can't follow step by step instructions designed to be so easy that a five year old could do it

Ha. Retard.
>>
>>377440651
>handful
If you are sampling people from Africa maybe but in civilized parts of the world basic computer terminology is a part of standard child education.
>>
File: IMG_4390.png (157KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4390.png
157KB, 872x632px
>have an autistic friends who spergs out when i mention my hacked 3ds
>topic rises on why he hasnt done it because he can just buy games and the same shit you would hear in here
>he knows i still buy a few games i lile to support and ask me why even pirate the system anyways
>shows him the why
>ntr for cheats and streaming
>JKSM to backup savefiles and coin setter
>more snes/nes/gbc games to install that you woudnt be able to buy on the 3ds
>gba games
>uncensoring games or using fan translations with either ntr or luma
>region free

>now my friends hates me more because he wants all that but already updated to 11.4

Moral of the story. Dont be a huge faggot and actually reseach what other things does hacking a 3ds offers.
>>
>>377440938
>iirc
Whoa bro, you are using abstract nerd language that only basement dweller neck beards could possibly understand.
>>
Even if op manages to hack it. I doubt he will figure out how to find games or install them. Scrublord stick to buying games.
>>
>>377438375
>16GB
lmao
>>
>>377439874
didn't go very far in school did you?
>>
I'll try this shit again and watch a youtube tutorial as a last resort.

Also, what about after doing everything in the tutorial? I just download 3DS roms to the SD card, put them on the 3DS and play the games?

>>377441553
What's the problem?
>>
>>377439874
Oh you're actually retarded.... Just pay someone to do it for you if you don't know what a root is. I sometimes wish all these retards had to hack it back when it was super convoluted with multiple guides but then I remember I can make ez money hacking them for retards in like 45 minutes.
>>
>>377439814
>>377439234
>>377441697
>youtube tutorial
Enjoy your brick
>>
>>377440938
it assumes some bare minimum knowledge of computer literacy

our education system really is failing people without mandatory tech literacy classes...
>>
>>377441803
I don't make friendships with those kinds of people, I literally knows no one in my social group who plays a 3DS.
>>
>>377441697
>Also, what about after doing everything in the tutorial? I just download 3DS roms to the SD card, put them on the 3DS and play the games?

just don't touch the thing holy fucking shit
>>
>>377441846
Oh shit, so that's an actual possibility?
>>
>>377441697
16 GB is not a lot of space for 3DS games
Some are ~4 GB
>>
>>377442014
With your retardation+outdated youtube guides, definitely
>>
>>377439874
>where those files are
starter.zip is linked in the guide
the starter folder is inside of the zip
>root of the card
filesystems are arranged in a heirarchy. you've got folders inside of folders etc., so you could have like
C:\
C:\Windows
C:\Users
C:\Users\anon
C:\Users\anon\Documents
C:\Users\anon\Pictures
the root of your C drive is C:\. the root of your sd card is whatever the topmost directory is in the heirarchy, so if your sd card is assigned (for example) the drive letter E:, the root would be E:\.
>>
>>377442014

removing the hardware limitations of your console so you can do untested things with it

> you mean bricking is a possibility?

you are actually retarded
>>
File: Graininess.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Graininess.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>377438375
Why is this guy trying so hard to ruin that other guy's life by throwing him in jail for?
>>
>>377441916
You don't pay friends to hack your 3ds you pay strangers on the hacking forums to do it since you are mentally handicapped and can't follow simple instructions. Go ask the homebrew general they will either guide your inept ass or give you a link for who to send to. The guide is literally a cake walk now and if you can't figure out the first step just save your self the mild amount of thinking that will hurt your brain and pay for someone else to do it.
>>
What's funny about people who complain about not being able to understand jargon terms is that they could just Google it and come up with the definition in less than 5 seconds.
>>
>>377442346
Well I'm kind of scared now that people said it could brick the console.
>>
>>377442519
you have to have brain damage to brick
>>
>hey anon, why don't you hack your 3DS
>buy a 32gb sd card
>put it in
>it gets stuck inside
>can't get it out
It's been in that state for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>377441891
Nah there are mandatory classes, it's just retards fuck off and don't care. Think about how many people you know who can't touch type even though they took typing classes in school with you. Back in college like over half of the students in my c++ class had to chicken peck the keys. How the fuck can you be in coding, or even just use your computer a lot or even moderately and now be able to touch type and know shortcuts?
>>
Even my 13 yo cousin could do this shit, you have no excuse OP.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (37KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
37KB, 384x313px
why would I hack my 3DS when I already have a Sky3ds?
>>
>>377441432
I literally don't need any of that though
>needing cheats
>needing fantranslations
>needing to uncensor games
>not just owning a Japanese 3DS in the first place
Let me guess, you're an EOP?
>>
>>377442775
can't really laugh at you cause I bought a headphone once and it got stuck when I connected to my computer and broke, so now I don't have audio on my computer because of it.
>>
>>377442843
because that's only for playing pirated games, CFW has more functionality
>>
>>377442843
Getting free games is not the only benefits you get from hacking your 3ds.
>>
>>377442793
I meet a lot of people like that. A guy in my masters course can only type with one hand, just weird.
>>
>>377442715
The idiot obviously has brain damage have you not read the beginning of the thread? This is that idiot that makes it so people have to warn about bricking. Theres like no way to brick now if you properly followed guides, idiots will lie and say they bricked even though they followed it perfectly but when they post their folders they had put the wrong region or something else. This guy is one of those retards who would do that considering he doesn't know what a root is, he probably doesn't even know what firmware he's on and he doesn't know what Google is either. Oh and he's asking here instead of in the general.
>>
>>377438375
Jesus christ you must be retarded. If I can hack my 3DS then anybody can, the guide holds your hand the whole way through. I even screwed up at some point and was able to fix it. If you run into problems the folks on /hbg/ are pretty helpful.
>>
File: headphones.jpg (18KB, 481x642px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
18KB, 481x642px
>>377442945
>tried streaming my 3ds
>bought an audip cable for it
>one time the tip just broke off

Thankfully some superglue helped pulling it out again
>>
>>377440226
>I'm not stupid and have a life but I bought a child's handheld console to pirate games
>>
>>377443074
Am I the retard here? Or is it the guy who comes to a thread only to shitpost and offend people who are genuinely asking for help?

That's why I don't feel sorry when I see people bullying people like you IRL.
>>
>>377443406
see this kids,

textbook definition of a self fulfilling cycle
>>
>>377442945
Part of it is my own fault.

The first time I put it in, I had some trouble getting it out. Still managed to do so with some wiggling. I compared the sd card to another one I had, and noticed that it was very slightly bigger (like 0.5 mm). I figured that since I managed to get it out once, I could get it out again.

No amount of wiggling helped, neither did using force, and taking the thing apart didn't help at all. I still can play most games since I did have a gateway prior to switching my sd card, but since I've fallen behind in firmware updates and stuff, I don't think I can patch some games to play online. If I couldn't play anything, I'd probably try ripping the card out with enough force to break the whole thing.
>>
>>377442843
SNES/GBA and DS games, aka being the silver handheld next to the hypothetical "PSV with actual updating CFW support"
>>
>>377443073
My friend who's been pc gaming for the last 18 years and took mandatory typing and comp classes all through school has a wpm of 13. Some of the graphic designers at my work I'll see menuing for simple shit like zooming or even undoing in Adobe and I'll just tell the the shortcut and they act like I'm a wizard. I'm amazed by the amount of tech illiterate people even in the tech industry.
>>
>>377443738
It's impossible to have a wpm of 13. I can type faster with my dick.
>>
>>377443738
Jesus christ I've taken only two classes on adobe stuff and i know those programs like the back of my hand, how are people so stupid
>>
>>377439874

If this isn't bait, please leave /v/, go back to Facebook, and never post here again.

My grandmother is better at computers than you, and she's half senile.
>>
I wouldn't describe the process as "easy and fast", but it is pretty manageable and 100 percent worth.
>>
>be a complete fucking tool
>be completely tech illiterate
>"oh look somebody on the internet said that h4x1ng was easy! I really should!"
>"omg why is this so HARD!!"
It's easy for hacking standards you complete stupid fucking asshole.
>>
>>377438375
Ahh yes the hack your firmware is easy meme. Fell for this long ago with my PSP and took up a good two hours. Sure feels satisfying when you do get it to finally work however so don't give up OP
>>
File: 1493716468989.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493716468989.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
>>377440829
>3ds
>current console
>>
>>377443406
I haven't shit posted I've told your retarded ass repeatedly to go to the general or pay someone. Also yes, you are a retard. You don't know what root means, or what Google is and you went to /v/ instead of the homebrew general that's like 95% 3ds tech support. I'm not shit posting just because I'm calling you a retard, which you are, while telling you what do to to solve your problem. You are so fucking retarded you couldn't Google what root meant let that sink in, you went here to ask for help rather than Google and getting an instant answer. I hope you never reproduce because your children will suffer from your low iq.

tldr since you are retarded, go to the homebrew general you dumb cunt.
>>
>>377444115
>2 hours
Are you implying that things that take 2 hours are difficult?
>>
>>377444115
The first nice answer in this fucking thread. Thanks.
>>
>>377440226
>>377438375
>>377439874
>>377440651

There's no problem with you being below average intelligent and not being a nerd, after all 50% of people are literally below average intelligent and most aren't nerds.

The problem is that you come here, to a website for nerds, and make a fool of yourself.

Stay in your retard tribe and have a "life" with your retard friends, that's where you belong, not here hacking Nintendo handhelds.

What you're doing now is the equivalent to a fat neckbeard walking onto a soccer field and asking random people how to play soccer, while insulting them for doing so.
>>
>>377444230
not necessarily. tedious, if anything
>>
>>377444315
>Wahh these meanies on 4chan are being mean to me just because I'm retarded and can't use Google or follow directions
>>
>>377443836
I assure you it is true, he's incredibly retarded about everything. He once typed out a 20 page paper for his Nordic history class on the wrong subject and the teacher felt bad and gave him a C so he didn't fail the class. He actually writes out every paper then types it out and it takes like a week minimum to type it out normally.
>>
>>377444315
You don't deserve nice answers when you insult people and expect them to help you. You deserve to be bullied into learning and trying things for yourself instead of expecting to get to bully people into serving you. I'm sorry that this is the first time you've had to learn this lesson but this is important for proper character development.
>>
File: BRTky.jpg (91KB, 713x536px) Image search: [Google]
BRTky.jpg
91KB, 713x536px
>>377444173
How's your social life man?
>>
>>377439874
You are DSP-tier retarded.
>>
File: 1493485183340.png (257KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493485183340.png
257KB, 625x626px
>>377444894
Bait thread confirmed, everybody go home
>>
>>377444640
Where have I offended anyone here? Aside from the people who clearly deserved it (and even then I don't think I offended anyone).
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>377444535
>implying you have to be a 'nerd' to follow instructions
Also below average intelligence is a problem.
>>
>>377443861
I took one graphic design course in high school and can use indesign, Photoshop, and illustrator better than most of the graphic designers that are paid for it. I can't really remember all the design principles for the actual design process but if someone gives me a rough sketch I could do it in about half the time because I don't need to Google half the tools. HR is a horrible bane on the tech industry.
>>
>>377438465
YEAH, I paid someone else to hack it for me!
>>
>hack my 3ds
>still buy my DQs, MH, and other fatlus, square shit in general
>pirate all the first parties

feels good man
>>
>>377444147
Still got a year and a half of life in it.
>>
>>377445137
How is HR horrible for the tech industry? Genuine question, I'm going into HR. I'm decent with technology, usually help my friends with their shit. I'm still in college though so I haven't had any actual HR experience.
>>
>>377438375
Hack a Vita instead, it is way easier (as long as you are on 3.60).
>>
>>377445758
Is vita hacking a one stop deal or do you still have to constantly access a site?
>>
>>377445852
you can set up an offline henkaku installer
>>
>>377445852
I think the HENkaku devs are working on a permanent hack at the moment, but until that's ready you can just use the offline installer. Not that much different from using PRO-C Fast Recovery on a hacked PSP.
>>
>>377446627
I bought a PSTV a long ass time ago and I'm eagerly awaiting a permanent hack. I might even buy a 2nd actual Vita if one ever comes out
>>
File: 1470448661925.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1470448661925.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>377438375
>>377439874
>>377440226
>>
>>377444115
>2 hours
wow. what the hell did you do? 14 year old me did it in like 15 minutes. you literally just put something on the psp and run it.
is there some other, more convoluted way to hack it or this guy is just retarded? i can't picture how did it take him 2 fucking hours
>>
>>377438375
SNP
N..N
PNS
>>
File: 1438289331199.jpg (111KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438289331199.jpg
111KB, 735x960px
>>377439874
>This is your average nintenbro
>This is your average 'hacks/pirating is too hard' faggot

WEW LAD
>>
>Jesus fuck, I'm too stupid to follow directions and use pre-made programs
>GODDAMN it's hard using my brain
>Better go make a thread about it on /v/ so I can let everyone know how dumb I am

Neat.
>>
File: 1493022322105.jpg (77KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
1493022322105.jpg
77KB, 927x380px
>>377440985
>I'd give you my address but with your apparent knowledge I'm worried you'd be confused by words such as "Road" or "Avenue" and I don't want you to get lost on the way here

10/10, we can end the thread now.
>>
File: 1263549769772.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1263549769772.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
tried hacking mine until I got to the part where you require a specific game bought from the e-shop and I couldn't log into the e-shop because it required me to update my 3ds
>>
>>377438375
Jesus, first yes it is easy, seconds you get to pirate every game you want and other cool stuff, how is that not worth spending a few hours (like 1-2 max)
>>
>>377440779
Because we aren't on the short bus with you and most people probably don't want to use words with more than two syllables when talking to you due to it confusing the itty bitty ladybug sized brain. If you don't know what a word means fucking google it
>>
or i could just use citra and spend the 170$ on viagra instead
>>
File: 947425111145579.jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
947425111145579.jpg
25KB, 532x320px
>>377440226
>I have a life you know, I'm not some internet dweller like a lot of people here
>post on /v/
>>
ANZU A SHIT
>>
File: 1478037461261.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1478037461261.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>377439874
Look, I understand not knowing what the root folder is. I've helped people troubleshoot their hacking process only to find that they put everything in a folder called "root".
But if you're too retarded to locate your Downloads folder, open the starter zip that you just fucking downloaded, and drag it somewhere, you might be too dumb to live.
>>
>>377449081
>i could just use citra
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>377438375
It's really fucking easy and you can literally download the games straight from Nintendo's servers for free when you've hacked it. It's ridiculous how easy they've made hacking these days.
>>
File: harold4.jpg (108KB, 680x994px) Image search: [Google]
harold4.jpg
108KB, 680x994px
>>377438375
>I lack basic reading comprehension
>>
>>377447395
he might have tried it before it was that easy
>>
Why do you millennials always have issues following simple instructions?
1. Do A 2. Do B 3. Do C
>>
>>377450308
>The A is right next to the 2 does that make it the seconds step? Oh god im so confused... oh god i can't do this...
>>
>>377438375
It's only long because it goes over every single step in no uncertain terms for the sake of retards.
>>
>put some files here and go to your web browser
>hard
I guess
>>
>>377438465
>Mfw I have money and i love cracking things just because i can/they allow it
>>
File: 1485050629537.jpg (317KB, 694x782px) Image search: [Google]
1485050629537.jpg
317KB, 694x782px
>>377438375
>3 pages is gigantic
I'm a technological retard and I hacked my 3DS just fine. There aren't any terms that you can't figure out by simply Googling it.
>>
>>377438375
it took me like 7 hours the first time, now I could do it in under an hour.
>tfw got cubic ninja for 4$ on the day ninjahax was released :^)
>>
I told myself I was gonna do it but felt discouraged due to the small possibility of failure coupled with the lack of storage space.
>>
>>377443676
>DS games
I thought playing DS games via SD card has hilariously low compatibility.
>>
Guys, just let this thread fucking die, I have nothing to talk about anymore with you assholes.
>>
File: ifeel.png (837KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
ifeel.png
837KB, 1500x1383px
I hacked my fucking Wii with Youtube Tutorials also english it's my second lenguage so I kinda understand OP frustration
>>
File: 1494732836046.jpg (53KB, 311x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494732836046.jpg
53KB, 311x499px
>>377453443
>follow a Wii guide
>use a tool linked in the guide to patch a certain cIOS
>guide asks if I want to play pirated games after patching it
>say yes
>"Thanks for telling me, I just unpatched the cIOS so you can't. Next time don't be such a dumbass and make sure you know what programs you're running on your Wii, I could've bricked your shit if I wanted :^)" (paraphrased)
>tool refused to work ever again until I undid every part of the hacking process and started over from scratch
That was the only hard part and everything after that was straightforward without paying any tricks but holy shit man I was actually scared.
>>
File: 516.gif (565KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
516.gif
565KB, 500x281px
>>377439874
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>377453393
>too dumb to follow instructions
>too dumb to use google
>too dumb to understand basic computer shit
>too dumb to not make a thread on /v/ telling everyone how dumb you are

>gets butthurt when people laugh at his retardation

This is why you shouldn't post if you are dumb, much less make a thread. We're only gonna laugh at you.
>>
>>377453768
Mighty hypocritical of the developer to act like that.
>>
>>377454242
A lot of homebrew devs are giant moralfags who seem to hate the fact that the stuff they do enables piracy and that most people are just interested in the piracy instead of KICKASS HOMEBREW. I assume at least a few are playing it off to keep Nintendo off their ass but there are legitimate, gigantic moralfags out there like smealum who harbor deep resentment for piracy.
>>
do you have downs?
>>
File: DSC_1521.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1521.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>377438375
>tfw emulating sega cd at full speed in the palm of my hand
>>
File: gas gas gas.gif (177KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
gas gas gas.gif
177KB, 360x240px
>>377439874
>Open thread to read about how difficult hacking the 3DS might actually be, interested in doing it myself
>Oh, it's literally a copy and paste job and OP is just a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>377442793
I learned home row in grade school and I've never been able to use it. I can use my whole hand for typing and can do it without looking at the keyboard at all while hitting above average WPM, but I can't stand the home row shit because it feels like you're restricting your hands and it's annoying. Keep in mind that most people can't even type normally in general to the point that they stare at it while pecking and go back and forth between monitor and keyboard..

My mother is on the computer pretty much daily and she panics if anything at all isn't the same as what she's used to.
>Yahoo decides to change something that makes adblocking mess with the site
>All it does to her e-mail is leave like this white chunk at the top that disappears as you scroll down.
>WHY IS THE SITE DOING THIS IT NEVER DOES THIS WHY IS IT BROKEN WHAT IS HAPPENING
>Has been using a computer for a decade now and doesn't know Ctrl+C or Ctrl+V.
>Just barely understand how to highlight text but has no idea how to copy it.
>'Click on this thing', "Right or left?"
Drives me insane, but this is how normal people are. Even with smartphones people are idiotic.
>>
>>377438375
Oh here is your problem OP, you forgot to make a root folder. Just put it anywhere but be sure the name is root
worked for me desu
>>
>>377457151
Nobody uses the home row, it's just a template so that kids can get used to a keyboard. I would say that it's expected that you will develop your own way of being comfortable on a keyboard.
>>
I hacked mine like 2 years ago I think and I felt great after getting it right.
However the process was really clunky, the guide I looked at was fucking incomplete and it took me like 3 hours of trial and error till I got it right
>>
File: 1494638057753.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494638057753.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>Going through the steps
>Absent-mindedly put my 3ds in sleep mode on 2.1
FUCK
>>
>>377457519
The guide has evolved greatly to the point that you need to be a literal retard to fuck up something.
If OP can't follow a guide that even explain how you need to take your SD card out then he is worse than a clinical retard.
>>
>>377439874
you can't be this retarded
>>
so I'm guessing this is a general cfw thread, not just 3ds? What are some homebrew games you recommend?
>>
>>377458085
for 3ds? Nothing. all homebrew games are pretty shit and you can get better stuff from emulators and the like. maybe that one portal "port" smegma was doing but i think he abandoned the project
>>
>>377458085
the only 3DS homebrew game i've seen that wasn't a port or a clone is Antibounce and it's pretty bad but you can check that out i guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNy_N9wamI4

think they'll localize this game? Makes me think about bravely default a bit.
>>
>>377459234
It's actually the successor to Legend of Legacy, another 3DS JRPG, which got a localization. So it's possible.
>>
>>377459395
I remember eyeing the Legend of Legacy. I might check it out again if that's the case.
>>
>>377438375
>three small pages that have step by step instructions and provide you with download links to everything you need and is written in such a way that a child could do it
>hard
What the fuck, Anon.

>>377439874
>Normal people like me have no idea of where those files are
You have no idea where the files are? Despite the fact that it just told you where the files are?
Literally the only legitimate argument you have here is root, and if you don't know what root is you shouldn't be fiddling with this kind of shit.
>>
>>377439874
jesus man, are you new to computers?
>>
>>377460607
>press any key to continue
>presses power
>>
>>377438375
OP listen to me for a second
I'm a literal power-user retard when it comes to tech and I did it
all you gotta do is read and follow instructions
it's super easy
>>
>>377459395
I hope it's better than LoL. I'm all for a poor man's SaGa but it was really pretty bad.
>>
File: 1495200808569.jpg (273KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495200808569.jpg
273KB, 600x600px
>>377439874
Normal people like you?
More like retards like you
>>
File: 1446304490487.jpg (56KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446304490487.jpg
56KB, 500x385px
>>377457796
That sounds like something I would actually do if I were really tired.
>>
>>377439874
>can't even figure out something that basic

even normies know how to extract files, jesus christ. My grandmother could figure this out by googling what 'root' meant.
>>
/v/ how do I reroute my net card so I can back trace my CPU for deep web data pack runs?
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.