[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone bothered to make the drinks in Va11 Hall-A in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Has anyone bothered to make the drinks in Va11 Hall-A in real life? Obviously stuff like a Brandtini is a martini, and beer is beer, but what about some of the other drinks? Kind of want to play this game while drinking the drinks I'm making.
>>
literally made of synthetic chemicals, they're not real recipes and not real drinks.
if 2 parts antifreeze and 1 park vodka really sounds good to you then go for it, though
>>
>antifreeze
Yeah, you go ahead and make it.
>>
File: 1409141334671.gif (71KB, 864x496px) Image search: [Google]
1409141334671.gif
71KB, 864x496px
I tried making Neo-Kobe pizza once, It was fine
>>
>>377437321
>>377437559
>not drinking antifreeze
Fucking casuals
>>
Frothy Water is just ginger and food coloring.
Piledriver is a screwdriver.
A Fedora is a reference to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7J7ksopTb8
>>
What the fuck is Powdered Delta
>>
Is Karmotrine even an actual thing
>>
>>377439186
>Karmotrine
It's just sci fi ethanol.
Now that I think about it, did everyone just start saying alcohol because it sounds cooler and doesn't sound like you're slurping up gas?
>>
>>377439186
I just use vodka for the alcohol, works pretty well for any cocktail you want to make.
>>
>>377437321
>>377437559

I'm not talking about literally making the actual drinks which are made with made up chemicals, I'm talking about equivalents. Like, "this drink is supposed to be sweet and girly, so in real life it'd be made with this stuff."
>>
isnt there a drink that is basically alcohol with a spoonfull of sugar? that drink is simple enough.
>>
>>377441298
Got anything in mind? The chemicals really just refer to flavors, and the alcohol can be anything. Sugar rush can be vodka with cherry liqueur, or sparkling water with grenadine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.