[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far Cry 5 is coming out next April. It's confirmed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: far-cry-5-logo.jpg (27KB, 950x389px) Image search: [Google]
far-cry-5-logo.jpg
27KB, 950x389px
Far Cry 5 is coming out next April.
It's confirmed to be set in Montana, but everything else is speculation so far.
You either will be in the wild west or set in the modern day playing as a cop.

How much do you want to bet you will play as a cop that shoots "racists"?
>>
The series should have ended with Farcry 3, ubisofts last good game.
>>
I don't give a shit what anyone says, I fucking loved 3, Blood Dragon, and 4. 2 was shit, though. I hope it's not like 2.
>>
Why can't they just make Blood Dragon 2 and call it a day? It's the only FarCry I've had interest in.
>>
>>377427215
They are always insisted on making it "realistic" despite the fact that the first game in the series was pretty much The Island of Dr. Moreau: FPS edition.
>>
What do you mean by "racists"? Do you mean to say that there is no such thing as a racist, or do you mean that the game will feature some misguided representation of racists?
>>
>>377426937
>set in Montana
This sounds unbelievably boring
>>
>>377427614
Trying to justify making a game where you play as a black character that shoots white people for simply existing with the deluded justification that they are racist for some reason.
>>
>Montana
>Wild West

Well setting is great.
>>
>>377427068
Farcry 3 was a fucking insanely repetitive slog i only finished it because i really liked the story and some of the characters.
>>
>>377427829
Anyone have any images of mountains, forests, or plains of Montana?
>>
>>377427964
>Repetetive slog
Name one(1) game that isn't repetitive. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>377426937
As much as I would like to say there is no way it will be modern, after they made that POS that was primal its totally up in the air. If it was modern day there would be literally no specific reasoning for the montana setting, and being a cop in montana is probably the laziest, most boring place to be a cop. Nothing but angry farmers and miners to respond to. Thats like a need for speed game set in a neighborhood with kids riding bicycles instead of cars.

A western era theme and timeline is my guess, and that definitely interests me. If its modern cops and robbers type shit, that will be two far cry games that I pass on which sucks because I really enjoyed 2-4.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.