[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nier Automata >KoF XIV >Ace Combat 7 >Tekken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: longlivepc12jan2017420_02.png (496KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
longlivepc12jan2017420_02.png
496KB, 624x352px
>Nier Automata
>KoF XIV
>Ace Combat 7
>Tekken 7
>Ni No Kuni 2
>EDF 4.1
>Yakuza
>Kingdom Hearts
>All the weebshit from Musou to Cold Steel
>All coming to PC
>BotW already playable on CEMU
>Bayonetta 2 already playable on CEMU
>Persona 5 already playable on RPCS3
>Bloodborne already playable on PSNow
>He bought the same console twice for 2 frames
>He can't pirate
>He thinks Rad Dad 2 won't make it to PC as well
>He thinks he won't get BTFO like GTAV and MGSV
>He pretends like Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn are but anything mediocre
>He pays 50 a month for online play
>He fell for the PS4 meme
How does it feel to be a non PC+Handheld pleb?
How does it feel to know that Nintentoddlers have better exclusives?
>>
We get it. PC is the superior hardware.

But can we just talk about the games without your arrogant "HURRR DURRRR NO REASON TO OWN A CONSOLE ANYMORE. IF YOU PLAY ON ANYTHING BUT PEE-CEE, THEN IT SPEAKS VOLUME OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY RETARDED, YOU CONSOLE BABY PEASANT PLEB" mustard rice shitposting faggotry?
>>
>>377424456
if all the good games are on PC, there is no reason to own a console u dummy
>>
>>377424581
See? Shit like this. And you're missing the point.

Yes, okay. PC is superior, but that doesn't warrant arrogant shitposting bullshit. Just because someone is playing on console doesn't mean they deserve to get shit on.
>>
>>377424665
>doesn't mean they deserve to get shit on.
yes it does.
if you play on the platform with online fees, worst graphics, worse controls, less games, you deserve to be shit on bc you're an idiot
>>
>>377424837
>bc you're an idiot

Oh wow, you keep proving my point. Playing on a certain platform doesn't speak for one's intelligence.
>>
>>377424837
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>377424941
>Playing on a certain platform doesn't speak for one's intelligence
then why else would you choose to play on the inferior platform? Thats like saying people who eat dog poop are as smart as people who eat steak
>>
>>377424837
Then by your reasoning you deserve to be shit on too.
>online fees
MMOs come to mind immediately
>worst graphics
Yeah because you totally want to buy a $500+ card every 3 years rather than a new console
>worse controls
KBM is only superior in FPS, lets go play any other genre and get BTFO
>less games
Cant WAIT to play all that indie goodness PC gets. How's RDR btw?

>you deserve to be shit on bc you're an idiot
And you deserve worse.
>>
>Another year goes by with PC not having a single exclusive

Ouch
>>
>All PC can gloat about is getting console scraps, as usual
Really makes me think.
>>
>cant use a controller
>cant use a TV
>people actually play games on PC
>>
>>377425407
Id argue how youre wrong but youll just push them goalposts with HURR DURR NO ONE PLAYS THAT HURR DURR

Just fucking play video games anon. No one cares and if they do, they value something that you dont. Its not the end of the world.
>>
>>377425553
>what is xPadder.exe
>what is HDMI
>Most console exclusive publishers would timetravel and kill their unborn mother for a 10th of some PC numbers...
>>
>>377425486
>>
>>377424061
>Bloodborn already playable on PSNOW
You can't seriously defend PC with this piece of shit excuse. Also, PS4 doesn't care for PC players, only PClucks care about what their big brother is doing and constantly petitioning mom to port the same game the big brother already played a year ago.
>>
Daily reminder that PC's dont need exclusives because there's always a reason to own a PC. Consoles can only play games and watch movies, PC's can do much more, with special attention to actual work environments.
>>
>>377425314
>How's RDR btw

Overrated as fuck, Bully 2 when?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYBODY WHO DOESNT PLAY ON MY PLATFORM OF CHOICE IS OBJECTIVELY AN IDIOT
>>
>>377424061
>Bloodborne already playable on PSNow
>>
>Bayonetta 2 already playable on CEMU

Thats a stretch. Stopped reading.
>>
>>377425858
>implying owning just a PC gives you access to any any game.
Wow. And I was spending hundreds of dollars on upgrading my rig. I must have looked retarded.
>>
File: 1495073736012.jpg (33KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495073736012.jpg
33KB, 313x313px
>>377424837
why not both?
>>
>>377424061
>kh pc

Don't toy with my feelings anon. It's never ever
>>
>>377424581
How about playing fighting games on the platform that has bigger and better community? Why would you play tekken or kof on pc where everyone sucks or there are no player?
How about console exclusives, red dead 1 isnt on pc, why 2 would be there? What about demons souls?
>>
>>377424061
I didn't know PCfags were so jealous for Sony
>>
File: 1389412557700.jpg (24KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1389412557700.jpg
24KB, 200x195px
>>377425407
SH-SH-SHUT UP, WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXCLUSIVES!

I'M HAVING LOTS OF FUN PLAYING SOLITAIRE!
>>
>>377424061
>no Nioh
>no Persona 5
>no Bloodborne
>no TlOU or TLOU2
>no new God of War
>no DayZ Gone
>no Death Stranding
>only gets shovelware weeb shit

I love my PS4.
>>
>>377427221
>Bloodborne
>Persona 5
>Death Stranding
>not shovelware weebshit
>>
File: 1468034058018.png (269KB, 408x481px) Image search: [Google]
1468034058018.png
269KB, 408x481px
>consolekucks will never experience playing online without a fee
>conslekucks will never have mods on the level of Enderal, and when they do get mods it'll be shit weapon reskins
>>
>>377427659
Ahahaha wanna know how I can tell you are WHITE?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.