[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think your battle.net account is worth? &g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: jewnet.jpg (58KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jewnet.jpg
58KB, 1200x800px
How much do you think your battle.net account is worth?

>inb4 Blizzard is shit no one would buy
Just watched my brother sell his account for 500 dollarydoos
>>
enjoy your chargeback
>>
>>377421658

Blizzard is shit no one would buy.
>>
>>377421658
WoW with some rare shit and a lot of achievements
Hearthstone with Legend, most cardbacks, couple hundred spent in packs + expacks
HotS grandmaster all seasons with about half of all skins unlocked
Own Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2

Someone appraise me. I was thinking about tree fiddy.
>>
>>377422240
i was thinkin a quarter, but realistically maybe 800 bucks if you found a lazy rich person who wants all that shit but good luck.
>>
I have Overwatch and D2. So 10 bucks or so?
>>
>>377422357
Are you Jewish?
Not like I'm going to sell anyway, but that seems low as fuck.
>>
>>377422654
alright, 850
>>
>>377423012
K sold thank you shekelstein
>>
>>377421832
>what is escrow
>>
>>377422357
You're pretty much right on the price. You can barely change your battle tag name and the in game names of the character will probably be shit.
>>
>>377423057
it appears there is no diablo 2 on this account im going to have to knock 50 dollars.
>>
Where to sell one without your auction being taken down?
>>
>>377422654
Not that anon but come the fuck on.

Your "rare" achievements mean shit for people other than turbo nerds (and they wouldn't buy your account but rather farm them themselves as an autists they are)

HotS grandmaster all seasons is the same case, unless you are spastic that is, and want to fake your account history and brag to 12yo, there is no value other than skins and heroes (but then again 2.0 update made things a lot easier so I wouldn't expect much now anyways).

HS is the only thing that is worth while, if we even can call it that. You sell cards that are rare and have "real" value and not some sentimental or arbitrary bullshit.

>Own Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2

And at this point how much do you think this shit is worth? You probably can get these for few bucks if you try hard enough.

All in all 800$, for me that is, is still bloated, maybe since I don't see any value in earned shit but then again there are retards that just like to pay idiot tax so you might get more than that but from pure economical point of view around 400$ maybe more (I don't really know the value of HS card packs and legendaries).
>>
>>377421658

back in 2006, before TBC came out, my WoW account was prolly worth like 200, 300 dollars. Level 60 epic lvl raiding pally.

Wish I sold it, instead of getting TBC, then quitting a month later.
>>
>>377423694
playerauctions is a good place to go
>>
>>377423953
don't under estimate dumb people with extra dosh to spend. I have sold some pretty retarded shit for big amounts simply because you can't get it anymore. Same applies for achieves in WoW. There are some achieves you only have a small window to try and earn like heroic downs before shit gets nerfed or new patch comes out. AOTC i believe is what they call it and is usually accompanied by a mount as a reward. So the mount and achieve can't be grinded out anymore.
>>
>>377421658
>wow account has only characters lev whatever from cata
>have most hs cards until old gods
>have almost every hots hero
>diablo 3 lol who cares
>have some gold overwatch skins

Probably not that much. $100 maybe.
>>
>>377424496
Well I agree, there are such people but I assume you have to be patient to find them. My point was that other than heroes/skins/cards/expacks/games there's just nothing of value for typical players I guess.
>>
>>377424193
During vanilla I was in one of the top raiding guilds but no one probably would have wanted my account as I was a resto druid.
>>
>>377425231
>resto druid.
> on vanilla.

ay caramba
>>
>>377421658
Zero. I don't actually have a battlenet account. Really.
>>
>>377425231
u fucked up
>>
>>377425351
>>377425447

Yeah, fuck my friend for persuading me to pick druid. It was a great class for everything but raiding during vanilla.
Just push these different ranks of healing touch and then innervate the priest.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.