[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wind Waker the item doesn't play such a big role in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ZeldaWindWakerGCNCoverArtUS.jpg (88KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaWindWakerGCNCoverArtUS.jpg
88KB, 250x350px
Wind Waker the item doesn't play such a big role in this game and is not connected to the main plot, couldn't they pick a different subtitle?
>>
>>377421273
Such as?
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Without the WindWaker Link woulld be stuck on some shitty little island with no escape? How do you think he would have found all those dungeons? HOW ELSE WAS HE SUPPOESD TO GET THE FUCKING TRIFORCE OUT OF VARIOUS DEPTHS OF THE FUCKING ENDLESS OCEAN?
>>
>>377421345
Probably something to do with Sailing or the big Ocean, both things play a huge role in the game from both a gameplay perspective and story perspective.
>>
>>377421273
The subtitle should've been "just don't play this game".
>>
>>377421273
>Ocarina of Time the item doesn't play such a big role in this game and is not connected to the main plot!

See, that's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>377421421
Is using the Wind Waker even required? It's been ages since I've played it, but I remember being able to sail without changing the wind direction, albeit much slower
>>
>>377421447
Good thing sailing requires and is highly associated with, you know, Wind.

Whenever I read "Wind Waker" I just think of a windblown sail.
>>
>>377421421
>>
Wind Waker sounds smooth as fuck though
>>
>>377421273
"Waker" isn't even a real word.
>>
>>377421552
Didn't Link playing song in Temple of Time helped Ganon to take over Hyrule?
>>
Link is the "Wind Waker", the hero chosen to awaken the wind spirits and utilize their power to secure the Triforce. Besides, it's not like the Ocarina of Time played a significant role in its game.

This is basically explained in the opening "storybook" cutscene. "The hero, using the power of the wind".

Did you even play the game, or are you just shitposting? Whatever, in b4 that webm gets posted.
>>
>>377421572
You use the Wind Waker to change the wind, warp to places, take control of objects and open later temples in the game, so yes, it's required.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.