[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Local co-op >Come out in about a month >Also on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nex machina.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nex machina.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
>Local co-op
>Come out in about a month
>Also on PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bx8y83t3AU
Noice

I'm also pretty sure I'm the only one actually looking forward to this game
>>
>Housemaraue arcade game on something other than a Sony platform
How will Sony fans ever recover?
>>
Looks fun.
>Local co-op on a PC
Well, that's useless.
>>
>>377420908
looks cool and comes out during the weak month of the year for video games
>>
File: 1365621444801.jpg (42KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
1365621444801.jpg
42KB, 225x220px
>>377421797
>He doesn't have an extra controller and chair to play co-op games on PC with his friends
>>
>>377422052
>with his friends
>Implying any of my friends within a thousand mile radius
>>
mite b cool
>>
>>377421953

Shit you're right. There's almost nothing coming out in June outside of Tekken 7
>>
>>377420908
Looks FUCKING AMAZING
go fuck yourself though, advertise somewhere else.

I might get it though.
>>
>>377422782
Why is everything that isn't either super popular or part of the /v/-approved niche advertising/shilling?
>>
>>377423270
Look, i have adblock installed for a reason, i know when its a thread and when its an ad.

As a fan of coop i will probably get this game, but the fact that you keep pretending to be an user to advertise it here pisses me off.
And i might start shitting on your game out of spite for your insolence.

If you wanna be subtle about it, start a thread about coop games then you mention it, but start a thread to discuss an unreleased game and it is an advertisement.
>>
>>377423827
Housemarque don't advertise on /v/
Quit being paranoid.
>>
>>377423827
>but the fact that you keep pretending to be an user to advertise it here pisses me off.
Bruh you gotta get that paranoia under control. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to talk about a game that's coming out soon and have been called a 'shill' (mostly in the last couple years) because of it. In fact, you're outright telling me I need to tailor my posts in a specific fashion here to talk about a game, which is fucking advertising advice. Fuck off with that shit
>>
>>377421797
>2 wireless controllers on the couch with a big screen tv is not the optimal way to play videogames
hmmm
>>
>>377420908
>local co-op
>in 2017
kek
>>
>>377425673

Hey now I like playing co-op games with my brother whenever he comes over to visit. We're playing Enter the Gungeon right now and it's pretty fun
>>
>>377426915
Do you guys play hide the sausage as well?
>>
File: Sausage.jpg (319KB, 1935x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Sausage.jpg
319KB, 1935x1089px
>>377427006

But Stephen's Sausage Roll isn't a co-op game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.