[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck designs these things? Is this really the best hdmi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 41yihpujH2L._SY400_.jpg (17KB, 427x400px) Image search: [Google]
41yihpujH2L._SY400_.jpg
17KB, 427x400px
Who the fuck designs these things? Is this really the best hdmi port they could put on the PS4? Why do I need to fondle my cable like a vagina just to get basic video output?

Fuck sony. Their designers are literally nyggers, the meme is true.
>>
Works on my machine ^_^
>>
works for me
>>
>>377419375
Won't last long. The thing is connected by an invisible hand
>>
File: you tried.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>377419326
>>377419450
>>
You can learn a lot about women by trying to connect a Sony PS4 to a Vizio television with an HDMI cord.
>>
>>377419576
lmfao imagine the virgin who thinks you can learn about women by watching them connect an hdmi cable to play station
>>
>>377419736
Spotted the virgin.
>>
>>377419450
Got my PS4 at launch, sounds like you tried to hack your system :(
>>
I have a vizio and a ps4 and youre fucking gay
>>
>>377421025
If you have a ps4 you're fucking gay.

Pc masterrace
>>
>>377419326
>Why do I need to fondle my cable like a vagina just to get basic video output?
Because you're a retard with sausage fingers using too much force when you're trying to insert the cable the wrong way.
>>
Just how much of a retard you gotta be, to have problems with a basic cable connection even a 4 year old can handle.
>>
File: micro.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
micro.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
The real question is what sort of complete asshole designed these things?
>>
I buy cheap PS4's and sell them for profit because Sony cheaps out on components and retards like you can't replace a $1 part.
>>
>>377419326
>Is this really the best hdmi port they could put on the PS4?
Of course not, but consoles were never about putting in the best components.
>>
>>377419326
>exactly the same as modern GPUs and other consoles use
Stop using your cables as a lever maybe?
>>
>>377421285
i have both and im super fuckin gay
>>
>>377421948
Well my point still stands, but I just realised most GPUs do this AND have a shim that screw into the backplate.
>>
>>377419326
Pretty sure nobody likes hdmi. One more reason to play on PC whenever possible.
>>
What is unforgivable is using micro USB for the controllers.

micro USB is a cancer tier connector, we need to get rid of it already.
>>
If you put the ps4 controller on a table with the micro usb cable plugged in it murders the micro usb port.
sasuga nippon.
>>
>>377423452
>Been going through micro-USB cables like water ever since I got a DS4

Holy shit that explains everything.
>>
>>377423452
having something plugged into a micro usb port mruders it, they're fucking garbage.
>>
>>377423158
New phones already adopted usb c. Micro usbs days are numbered.
>>
>>377419326
That's what you get for pirating your PS4
>>
>>377423452
>>377423514
>>377423520

Literally all of this is true. I went through 2 DS4 thus far and I use it as a PC controller, which I rarely ever use, and they STILL fucking go bad.

Micro USB is literally 3rd world shit tier of the cable port world. And Sony's beyond fucking retarded design that rests with the cable BENT directly coming out of the controller, is even more fucking retarded.

Seriously, this shit makes me legit mad. Like I have steam coming out of my ears thinking about my controller being plugged in and resting flat on my desk, with the port being damaged constantly. I want to murder whoever came up with this shit.
>>
I don't have PS4 nor did I ever hold the controller. Why does the micro USB fuck shit up exactly?
>>
File: mini-usb-connector_copy.jpg (25KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mini-usb-connector_copy.jpg
25KB, 700x700px
>>377423795
>OY VEY the goyim aren't buying enough cables! Hurry make a new connector!
>>
File: 1495151401492.jpg (9KB, 260x158px) Image search: [Google]
1495151401492.jpg
9KB, 260x158px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.