[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not even a month and already fucking dead This isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2195.jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2195.jpg
48KB, 460x215px
>Not even a month and already fucking dead

This isn't even a case of >Le RTS GAMES ARE DEAD LOL
It's a case of Relic being an incompetent dev and making something that fucking no one wanted
>>
It's awful.

I can't even finish the campaign as I've run into the same progress breaking bug TWICE in mission 9.
>>
>>377410253
To be fair when was the last time Relic released anything people actually wanted?
>>
>>377410376
From what I've seen you aren't even missing anything given that it's a literal retread of DoW1's campaign
>>
>>377410253
>6 fucking years since last game
>so long that 40k tabletop has a fuck load of new factions even
>launch game with literally only three factions for the sake of balance ala Starcraft tier, and choose the most vanilla factions possible
>>
>>377410823
>40k tabletop has a fuck load of new factions
Actual new factions or just renamed factions so GW can actually copyright names? I've been out of the 40k loop for far too long.
>>
>>377410932
Well you've got Genestealer cults actually being a thing now, as well as the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Militarium Tempestus
>>
>>377411606
>Genestealer cults actually being a thing now
Are they still hideously broken? 2nd ed was a time of hero-hammer, but the 3rd ed lists were a thing of pure rage inducing fury facing them down.
>>
>>377412059
They aren't really broken given the whole game as it sits right now is unbalanced as fuck. 8th edition is actually supposedly fixing a lot of the problems with 7th and comes out fairly soon
>>
The elite leveling system is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1487554840329.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487554840329.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
why couldn't they just take the best bits from DoW1 and to some extent DoW2 and make it better? Why did they try and make some sort of shit MOBA blend when MOBAs are literally just watered down casualised RTS's for shitters who can't multitask? Did they want to get in on the Esports meme?

I'm glad I didn't buy this shit, I almost did
>>
>>377412227
So same old, same old. Nice to see the Mechanicus having a proper army and some love finally being back to the Cult.
>>
>>377412392
because the people who work at relic don't like dawn of war or the tabletop, they prefer shit like starcraft.
even if they tried to emulate dow1, it would still be shit anyway
>>
>>377412758
They couldn't even get the god damn artstyle down, the game looks atrocious
>>
>>377412392

> and to some extent DoW2

Lol fuckno, DoW2 was trash of the highest degree

It has 400 people online, soulstorm has 900, that's all you need to know about DoW 2
>>
The best thing about DoW3 is the opening cinematic, and it has fucking nothing to do with the game.
>>
>>377413000
>The best thing about DoW3 is the opening cinematic
That is sadder than opening a Christmas present on Christmas morning to find out that your parents forgot to put air-holes in the box that the puppy they got you was in. The cinematics are atrocious.
>>
>why are you guys so ungrateful?
come on, be good goys, like the rest of us.
>>
>>377413391
I legitimately hope Relic is shut down
>>
So, is Relic finally making Space Marine 2?
It's the only way to save the company, clearly.
>>
>>377414897
They won't be making anything anymore, save for burgers when they have to get new jobs at McDonalds
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.