[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the rightful ruler of New Vegas and why is it Robert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494454240001.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1494454240001.png
89KB, 399x382px
Who is the rightful ruler of New Vegas and why is it Robert Edwin House?
>>
>>377408952
Who gives a fuck about the "rightful" ruler. If somebody has the power to take it away from you then you can rightfully go and fuck yourself
>>
>>377409931
fuck off benny
>>
>>377408952
He predicted the nuclear war and nearly destroyed every single nuclear warhead aiming to the city, although his obituary says otherwise (it states that in fact he managed to destroy all the warheads, which didn't happen). Then, he commanded his robot army to take the Hoover Dam to power the city. He could've killed the tribes that settled on the chity, but instead decided to give them a place to call home. I cannot take any argument that states that he isn0t the rightful owner of the city seriously.
>>
All these New Vegas threads make me want to reinstall the game. Yet I know that after spending a few hours of downloading and installing mods, the game will crash and I'll have to uninstall.exe it.
>>
File: IMG_0554.png (67KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0554.png
67KB, 900x850px
>>377408952
How will housefags ever recover
>>
patrician ending: nuke ncr and legion

everything else is too delicately intertwined to predict
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>>377410508
How is House or you going to milk the NCR cash cow if you nuke them?
>>
>>377408952
It's me because I'm great.
>sneaks into secret room and kills House
>>
>>377410704
Through a very long lead pipe.
>>
>>377408952
Best lewd mods for NV?
>>
the house always wins
>>
>>377408952
>rightful
Stop maligning the man. He has no right, he just constantly proves that he's the best and leads by no one else being good enough or showing enough leadership to say otherwise. Don't treat him like a king, he's a Leader that people follow because they want him there, not because of any "rights" divine, spiritual, governmental, legal or otherwise.
>>
>>377411697

that rotten robo-fucker can eat nephi's golf driver.
he doesn't give a shit about anyone, but himself and his megalomania.
even caesar, despite his cruelty, has the concept of society, built by people in mind.

house is a dehumanized autismo-lord.
no surprise the majority of /v/ wants to suck his dick.
>>
>>377413297
>house is a dehumanized autismo-lord.
He's American Libertarianism personified. It's no wonder he triggers Europeans.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.