[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've played Starcraft 1 for thousands of hours and never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2968455-02[1].jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2968455-02[1].jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
I've played Starcraft 1 for thousands of hours and never really bothered with Starcraft 2. Today my friend says Stracraft 2 is great and I can watch him play it to decide if I want to buy it or not.

But what the hell happened to the game? The design looks garbage and hurts my eyes. Why is siege tanks so fucking garbage now? Why is Zergs so retarded overpowered now? Why is the voice of the Zergs A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD GIRL?

I told him it looked like shit and got legit angry at me.

Why did Blizzard allow the game to turn into this?
>>
They pander to the masses instead of people with brains now.
>>
>>377406964
The balance is all different because of ease of use and improved unit AI. Like psi storm does no damage because of how easy it is to tab to your templar and lay down a huge blanket of storms, compared to brood war where you have to have them hotkeyed and clone. Means that you just get big boring deathball fights that are over immediately with very little influence from the player.

The design is pretty garbage though, yeah. Just like D3 compared to D2. Typical nu-blizz.
>>
>>377406964
>The design looks garbage and hurts my eyes
WOOOOW SPRITES LOOK BETTER THAN LOW POLY 3D MODELS?
NO
FUCKING
WAY!!!!!

>Why is siege tanks so fucking garbage now
because they don't overkill anymore and that's a huge fucking massive buff. your 20 tanks won't all shoot the same unit anymore.
>Why is Zergs so retarded overpowered now?
because community hate against protoss.
>>
>>377411445
>Oh you're a Gm at sc2? What race?
>Protoss
>immediately unimpressed
>>
Wow it really does look horrible, like a Korean F2P game or something.

2bh the game is like 7 years old though.
>>
>>377406964
>why does a 7-year old game with all graphical options set at minimum look like shit?
>>
>>377412706
>why does it look worse than an 18 year old game
>>
Looks and sounds fine you fag. Personally I don't understand how people can play brood war without wanting to gouge your eyes out.
>>
>>377412810
>this game locked to 640x480 with sprites that were low-res even when it came out looks better guys
>it's not nostalgia I swear
>>
File: SOMETHIN AINT RIGHT.png (83KB, 1536x648px) Image search: [Google]
SOMETHIN AINT RIGHT.png
83KB, 1536x648px
>>377412810
it really doesn't.
>>
>>377406964
I had fun with it. :^)
>>
because blizzard doesn't have a clue what made their good games good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.