[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do about wobbly joycons? My left one isn't firm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: nintendo-switch4.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch4.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
What to do about wobbly joycons? My left one isn't firm when connected to the console and it's pissing me off.
>>
>>377406182
Buy a new switch.
>>
Smash your head in for expecting a well built Nintendo machine in 2017. They ran out of Nintendium after the Gamecube/Phat DS
>>
>>377406182
NOTHING
YOUR SWITCH IS PERFECT
DELET THIS
>>
>>377406182
I have the same issue with the right joycon.
Only solution I could come up with was to just deal with it and not think about it. It might have something to do with the way you hold it or move your hands.
>>
File: LD0fYw.png (970KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LD0fYw.png
970KB, 1920x1080px
>>377406182
>there are still autists pretending the Nintendo Switch has defects
>>
>>377406182
Send it in for repair?
Nothing is supposed to be wobbly or "feel loose", my joy-cons feel absolutely rock solid and tight with zero wobbling when connected.
>>
The Nintendium ore mines ran dry two decades ago. You'll have to deal with the shitty made in taiwan plastic I'm afraid
>>
>>377406570
Always afraid to send consoles in for repairs. I sent my Wii in to get repaired many years ago and it came back battered and bruised with all the SMG stickers I put on there missing.
>>
>>377406758
Where the hell do you live, Brazil?
>>
>>377406803
The UK. Pretty sure it was sent to Germany.
>>
>>377406978
I sent my Switch in for repair here in Germany (Frankfurt), they repaired it and sent me some gifts like a key chain, switch notebook and a 5€ eshop code and an apology letter back with it.

Guess we had a different experience
>>
>>377407153
Well maybe it'd be different now, I had my Wii fixed in like 2009 so it was a while ago. I'll consider taking it in if it continues to bother me.
>>
>>377406182
Put a piece of tape in it. Or take off the metal and bend it in a bit.

Yes both work and I have tried it.
>>
>>377406182
This isn't a defect OP. You should know that switches have extremely poor build quality
>>
File: switch.png (646KB, 1339x923px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
646KB, 1339x923px
>>377406182
I think I have the same problem OP. Left only.
Tell me, does light filter through yours also?
>>
Did you check if it was the rail?
>>
File: joycontape.jpg (60KB, 1024x897px) Image search: [Google]
joycontape.jpg
60KB, 1024x897px
I had the same problem with both joycons. You can either send them to Nintendo or get some electrical tape and do this. You don't need a lot of tape, one layer of thin electrical tape did it for me.
>>
>>377408602
Also I didn't have to put any tape on the Joycon itself. Putting a square piece of tape on the metal part of the Switch rail (above what is actually pictured, not on the plastic) worked just as well and is way less noticeable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.