[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys,i have decided that i want to either buy skyrim or morrowind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Skyrim.jpg (114KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim.jpg
114KB, 1080x600px
guys,i have decided that i want to either buy skyrim or morrowind

since i never played any of those games before,which you suggest me to buy ? skyrim or morrowind ?
>>
>buying Bethesda games in current year
>>
>>377404687
but i want to support the devs !
>>
>>377404601
Hipster go with Morrowind
Otherwise go with Skyrim.
>>
>>377404715
>Hipster go with Morrowind

so how does a hipster looks like ?
>>
>>377404710
They have enough support.
>>
>>377404791
but pirating games hurts them no matter how much money they already have
>>
>>377404710
The devs have already been paid for their work.
>>
>>377404601
Either both or you pirate them.
>>
>>377404826
Everyone has already been paid for both of these games. No one is being hurt. Either pirate both or fuck off.
>>
>>377404889
so to get the definitive experience you have to play both of them ?

if you only play one of them you only enjoy half of the experience ?
>>
File: GAY LORE.png (335KB, 456x394px) Image search: [Google]
GAY LORE.png
335KB, 456x394px
>>377404601
Skyrim.

Morrowind is horribly outdated and the mods 'Skywind' is in the works porting Morrowind to Skyrim.

Skyrim is just quite a bit more casual though but mods can fix everything.
>>
>>377404773
Do you have ecletic taste in anything?
If yes you are a hipster.

Have you ever liked something before it was popular but now that it is popular no longer like it?
If yes you are a hipster.

Those are the types that prefer Morrowind.
>>
>>377405010
Yes.
>>
>>377405010
No. Both games stand apart in completely different stories. Almost 4 ages have past since the events in Morrowind. The only connection is a few Morrowind references in the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC.
>>
>Skyrim
>Not oblivion
Disgusting.
>>
File: 7N0NxMm.jpg (80KB, 605x862px) Image search: [Google]
7N0NxMm.jpg
80KB, 605x862px
Pirate Both

Decide for yourself

My personal opinion is that Morrowind HAS aged, but its still an extremely amazing game, better than skyrim even without mods. Skyrim is pretty boring open world schlock that is nearly unplayable to me without mods.

Just make sure if you play Morrowind to understand what you're doing with character creation. It actually matters unlike Skyrim.
>>
>>377404601
If you're planning on modding the game, buy Skyrim.
If you want to play vanilla, buy muh rowinds.

And don't listen to /v/, no matter how much they meme about it, Skyrim is objectively one of the greatest games ever made.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.