[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they seriously expect people to pay this much money for KoF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1473145844151.jpg (231KB, 959x834px) Image search: [Google]
1473145844151.jpg
231KB, 959x834px
Are they seriously expect people to pay this much money for KoF XIV when they release it AFTER tekken 7 or Rev 2? Are they retarded?
>>
how much did that shit sell on consoles anyways? for how much hype there was pre release and how it can shine now that sf fucked up big time your don't hear shit about it
>>
>>377390786
It has less entries at evo than KI. Go figure.
>>
>>377390614
Because Tekken 7 is double the price if you want the actual version that isn't cut down.
>>
>>377391436
What do you mean "cut down"? The regular version is 50€ and has all characters included that are out now. There's 2 new characters coming out for tekken in the next year.
>>
>>377391547
Eliza, some extra modes and costumes aren't in the base game. Also given how Bamco operates I'm assuming that those other 2 characters are done already.

A season pass just for 2 characters is extortionate in itself.
>>
>>377392093
Eliza is preorder bonus. You get her for preordering any version of the game.
>>
>>377391257
KI isn't at EVO
>>
9 months late
$60 with the standard 20% off that every other retailer does
competing with rev2, i2, t7

snk is fucking retarded lmao
>>
it's not like you nigs were going to play it anyways.
>>
>>377392268
It has been on sale on PSN for 15 bucks aswell. They're trying their hardest to kill the port before they release it.
>>
File: 1477003044594.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477003044594.gif
2MB, 400x240px
Day 1 pirate
>>
>>377392424
i'll play offline since i suspect snk hasn't improved the netcode for pcs. i'll pirate it until i can snag the deluxe edition for $15.
>>
>>377392887
>>377392936
This is why PC doesn't deserve any games.
>>
How much do the DLC characters cost on console?
>>
>>377393346
18€ for all.
>>
>>377390614
KOF14 is one of the few good current fighters unlike SFV so yeah, Tekken7 and Rev2 are also great.

>>377392887
>>377392936
>pcthiefrace

this is why no one should port any console scraps to you poorfag beggars.
>>
>>377393650
That's steep. Then the deluxe bundle on steam seems pretty good.
>>
For a supposed "master race", you PConly fags sure are some thieving niggers.
>b-b-b-but piracy isn't theft
Oh, so now you "dindu nuffin" then?
Next you'll say you were "kangs and shiet" or something of that similar diction.
>>
>>377393936
I don't pay premium price for scraps. If SNK wants $60 for their game, they should've released it 9 months ago.
>>
>Dead on PS4
>No one plays KoF in my country anyway
>Full price 9 months late

I'd like to support you SNK but Tekken and Rev2 are much more attractive offers right now.
>>
>>377394198
Why does it matter to you if the game came out on a different platform first? What do you lose because of it? It doesn't have crossplay so you don't play with those people.
>>
>>377395193
Tekken is 2+ years late, why is it treated as some sort of gold standard? They did he same thing Capcom did for longer but locked off access from everyone outside arcades
and they're still locking content off to specific versions and season passes after that
>>
>>377393184
Because we don't put up with shitty developer practices?
>>
So how dead will KOF XIV PC be one week after release?
>>
>>377395767
>we want game
>here is game, you gotta pay as much as the other guys
>we want to pay less because we're entitled!
>>
>>377395767
Yes you do, it's more dependent on whatever is trendy on here than anything else. You guys support any old kikestarter if it gets shilled hard enough.
>>
>>377395879
>The other guys pay the original price
>Game has been dropped by most of them
>Expecting new people to pay just as much one year later when its value clearly isn't equal to its original price
I'd patiently wait for years for its price to drop to something reasonable, but as a multiplayer focused game, it won't be worth getting at all.
>>
>>377395879
>the other guy had it discounted several times already
>pay the full price for our halfassed port goy
Yeah nah, either release shit simultaneously, or lower the price.
>>
>>377396565
>port not even out
>halfassed

Guess fucking what, retard. KoF XIV (Steam Edition) is not KoF XIV on PS4. Saying that they had discount for their version while complaining your version that's not even out yet is not discounted enough is entitlement. I'm 100% sure that you actually never wanted the fucking game, you're just here to make excuses already for the game having low sales on PC.
>>
>>377396853
I would actually buy it if it was like 30 at least. But they want far too much for almost a year old game without even a crossplay.
>>
File: Untitledss.png (336KB, 620x738px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledss.png
336KB, 620x738px
>>377395767

>we don't put up with shitty developer practices

Oh come on now... PC gamers are cucks who buy into meme twitch games and DLCs sell better than bread on Steam.
>>
>>377390786
>>377392093
>some extra modes and costumes aren't in the base game
Cause they are being made still and are part of the season pass. Haven't even been revealed

Plus free dlc on top of that
>>
No Shingo this game aint bueno
No Yashiro, Rockfags should an hero
No Shen get waifufags banned
>>
>>377395879
so would you pay 60$ for the original pacman? stupid fuck
>>
>>377397992
How do you compare an almost 40 year old game with a current gen game? Industry standards completely changed in the 37 years since pacmans release.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.