[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was this? Is jumping still useless in the hub like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (167KB, 452x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 452x210px
So how was this? Is jumping still useless in the hub like in the first one?
>>
bump for interest, never saw dbz but enjoyed the first game, is this one worth 25 bucks?
>>
OP here, self-bump if it still works. Come on anons
>>
>>377387308
>>377388013
You can fly in the hub and you need to jump to initiate that, so kinda?

It's alright, give it a try if you get it cheap.

Lotsa single player content, but after a while it just turns into a grind. Creating an OC is pretty great, but playing as your favourite characters can break up the grind. Gogeta being a playable character was my favourite aspect.
>>
File: towadescribinghervagina.jpg (761KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
towadescribinghervagina.jpg
761KB, 3200x1800px
>>377387308
Yes because you can fly now

>>377388013
I guess. The story mode is less exciting but just about everything else improved.
I recommend not playing a Saiyan though since DIMPs was still didn't do their details justice.
>>
>>377389037
The game is really good if you enjoy DB. The gameplay has a few flaws, but it's good to pass the time. The story is also quite enjoyable
>>
>>377387308
The gameplay is vastly improved over the first, pvp and pve is much more fun.
>>
>>377389070
I didn't have much probably being a Saiyan. I enjoyed becoming a SS3 for once. I wish they added SSB or something, but then what would other classes get? I wish their were more transformations for the other classes.

>>377389227
Don't know why you're replying to me.
>>
>>377389339
I intended on pointing out that you don't need to jump to fly but forgot to delete the quote before making my actual reply. Sorry lol
>>
>>377387308
Its better than the first, but its still just a DBZ simulator, not very well balanced either
>>
File: T hanks.jpg (203KB, 1203x496px) Image search: [Google]
T hanks.jpg
203KB, 1203x496px
>>377389339
>then what would other classes get
Nothing. All DIMPs has to do is just not go full fucking retarded and try to powercreep Super Saiyan 3 with it statistically.

Hell if they really had add to the transformations the only races that should be touched are Buus because their racial one is GARBAGE and Friezas to perhaps welcome a 5th form or something. The others aren't known for transforming and aren't really expected to.
>>
>>377391457
>Hell if they really had add to the transformations the only races that should be touched are Buus because their racial one is GARBAGE

Not anymore. Purification got a big buff and a Super Soul, it's extremely good now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.