[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's gonna be good. Matt and Trey demand it. Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (122KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 800x592px
You know it's gonna be good. Matt and Trey demand it. Also, Stick of Truth thread.
>>
Will they be doing outdated Trump jokes all day?
>>
Delayed until 2020
>>
>>377385682
>not Obsidian
whatever
>>
>>377385682
>Also, Stick of Truth thread.
>>>/vg/
>>
>>377385870
150 days left, nigga.
>>
Stick of truth was so good. Any word on an official release date for FBH?
>>
>>377385781
Stick of truth wasn't written over the course of the week before its release so a lot of its writing was town/character/nostalgia based instead of ripped straight from headlines
Also
>trump jokes
>becoming outdated when he provides fresh material daily
o i am laffin X*D
>>
>Denuvo
>Ubishit
>STILL no release date
I want it to be good, but I'll pass.
>>
>>377385890
All obsidion did was designing the combat and it was mediocre at best. Fbh system looks about the same but with a little more depth/polish
>>
>>377386130
October 17 of this year my man.
>>
>>377386324
>implying you could afford a videogame
>>
>>377386239
bet you watch snl libtard
>>
File: FBH.png (784KB, 922x716px) Image search: [Google]
FBH.png
784KB, 922x716px
>>377386130
>official release date for FBH?
Ubisoft just launched a whole marketing campaign about that with a web page and new trailer.
https://youtu.be/BtT5sjUzKu8

>>377386239
That's the thing. Trump's shitting out new joke material daily and today's trump jokes become outdated tomorrow. The Trump joke motorcycle is rolling even faster than South Park's production speed. I sure hope Matt and Trey are smart enough to avoid the drumpf for this game and the next few seasons of South Park.
>>
>>377386427
Nice man I am stoked. I watched a thing at the end of the recent season that was like a little preview of the game. Shit looks so good. One thing I love about SoT was all the little references they made. It seemed that they had a reference to every episode. I'm worried that FBH won't have all the little in jokes that SoT had
>>
>>377385682
Third game when the boys play Ninjas when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZbd0EvCs8

There's so much they could poke fun at weeb games and anime.
>>
>>377385890
Combat was so poorly balanced they allowed you to heal and attack the same turn because they couldn't spend the brain power to fix it.
>>
>>377386523
ebim!
>>
>>377386523
Trump is a lib tho
>>
>>377386663
Only if you get chinpokomon companions
>>
>Ubisoft San Francisco
Will any of Trey or Matt's humor make it past Ubisofts department of diversity and inclusion?
>>
Is it just vaporware at this point?
You'd think them dropping Obsidian would mean they wanted the project done in a timely manner.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.