[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone vidya related ever been btfo as hard as this? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: btfo.png (346KB, 802x386px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
346KB, 802x386px
Has anyone vidya related ever been btfo as hard as this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
>>
The funny thing is that they were originally going to implement the Xbox One's announced features as well but backpedaled after the backlash their competitor received.
>>
>>377382743
That is just a rumor though
>>
>>377382743
>This fucking meme again
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-playstation-4-does-not-require-an-internet-connection
>>
>>377382635
Sony got BTFO themselves. They made what is arguably the best console ever (launch PS3), and got creamed by the 360 early on. Then they released the PS4 without any BC, and the Xbone added BC, and people treat it as something admirable, despite the fact that the Xbone cost as much as the 20 GB PS3, and the PS3 came with full BC with PS2, a lot of BC with PS1, and the most pirate friendly OS to ever grace a vidya console (regarding movies and music).

The launch PS3 was an amazing piece of hardware for its time, and should be people's first choice if/when purchasing a PS3.
>>
Nope. They blew Xbox the fuck out so hard that E3 that they never even had a chance to compete.
>>
File: jzv.jpg (398KB, 2520x1592px) Image search: [Google]
jzv.jpg
398KB, 2520x1592px
>>
>>377382989
tl;dr PS4 is shittier than the PS3
>>
>>377382635

>Two ninety-nine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExaAYIKsDBI
>>
>>377383159
It's more powerful, but it lacks a lot of the features of the PS3. Depends on where you put your priorities as to whether the PS4 is better or worse.

I think its worse. Between not being friendly with any of the PS Store purchases that work on PSP/Vita/PS3, the lack of the SD/CF/Memory Pro Duo Readers, half the USB ports, the lack of BC for disk-based games, the lack of video/audio codecs able to be read, etc, I think that there's no question that its worse as a system.

And I don't care who you are, if you like the PS4's menu over that of the XMB, you can go eat a bullet.
>>
File: shrek crying.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
shrek crying.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>377382635
LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!
LOOK HERE MICROSOFT SHAT THEIR PANTS!!
games what games whoo need games
LOOK AT US WE ARE SO GREAT THAT WE DON'T DO THE BAD THING
pay for online now
WE ARE GREAT!!!

That's how you get E3 of dreams and receive thunderous applauds
>>
>>377383148
God damn.
>>
>>377382834
Look at that fucking video that was quite literally filmed backstage at E3. Imagine how much would have changed if Sony had done their conference first.
>>
>>377383564
tl;dr PS4 is shittier than the PS3
>>
>>377383842
MS should have been able to read the pulse of gamers long before E3. People were shit talking the system that MS was planning for MONTHS by the time E3 rolled around, and MS pretty much had a "Fuck you, you're gonna buy it and like it," mentality. Ditto for the kinect, which was outright REQUIRED for the Xbone to work.

(Note: always online and kinect were not actually required for the system to work)
>>
lmfao
>>
>>377382743
>>377384273
Pure speculation with nothing to back it up with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.