[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Year of Our Lord 2011+5+1 >Nintendo fans still accept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2017.jpg (876KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
876KB, 1280x1440px
>Year of Our Lord 2011+5+1
>Nintendo fans still accept hardware that is an entire gen behind

When will Nintendo finally catch up and make something worth playing again? They haven't even tried since Gamecube years.
>>
>>377374425
Nintendo forgot about a thing called evolution.
>>
>>377374425

The problem with OP is that BotW is a good video game, and Ghost Recon hasn't been good in 15 years.
>>
>>377374663
Your ass smells. Wildlands is good, get some friends.
>>
File: rage.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>377374425
>My video game doesn't look like REAL LIFE!!!!!!
>>
>>377374425
BotW actually has a more complex game engine than any open world game out there
>>
>>377374425
Why did you post World of Warcraft?
>>
>>377374425
>You shouldn't like this game. I mean, look at these SCREENSHOTS!
>>
>make a console more powerful than the genesis
>skimp out on the most important part
>make a console more powerful than the saturn and ps1
>hinder the console by having it use cartridges
>make a console more powerful than the ps2 and dreamcast
>hinder the console by having it use mini discs

the only reason why this shit company still exists is because of their handhelds and the wii
>>
File: Miyamoto.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>377374425
>10 years later
>top still holds up
>bottom looks like shit because every year technology allows more realism
>>
>>377374425
nostalgia goggles are a powerful thing
>>
>>377374425
Gameplay > graphics
>>
>>377374425
If only Wildlands was good.
>>
I know Breath of the Wild isn't a visual powerhouse but fuck me OP Ghost Recon looks shit there.
>Those stretched PS2 mountain textures
Actually looks worse than BotW there.
>>
File: 1476439404636.jpg (89KB, 686x764px) Image search: [Google]
1476439404636.jpg
89KB, 686x764px
>>377374425
at least use a good game for your comparison, like bloodborne or dark souls 3 or something

unless you're just trolling
>>
>>377374425
BotW impressed me a lot more than anything I've played on my high-end PC.

It's less about the graphics and more about the art and little details, like rainbows after a light shower.
>>
>>377375850
Switch is still redundant, play botw on wii u if the graphics don't matter at all.
>>
>>377374425
I'd take BotW's colorful, inviting world over the bland and soulless game in the second pic.
>>
>>377375770
check out this chud. he went full retard.

is it summer already?
>>
>>377374425
>BotW
>grass moves and bends to your presence
>you can cut the grass
>you can set the grass on fire
>wind will cause the grass to spread, potentially leading to wildfires (died this one once before I even knew what was happening)

>generic AAA game #3,624
>grass is just a static 3D texture that doesn't interact with the player at all

I'll gladly take gameplay over graphics any fucking day of the week. The bottom isn't even that impressive of a technological feat when most free gaming engines literally have stock textures available that are on par with what you see there.
>>
>>377378104

you can literally hide in the grass as well. i haven't seen any other game manage that.
>>
As someone with a GPU that destroys every current console, graphics aren't all that important.
GRW looks great, but the gameplay is uninspired and the animations are fucking awful.
Like seriously, PUBG has better animations than that game.
>>
>>377374881
>It's good with friends!

No thanks merchant, I already fell for that ruse a long time ago.

Almost as bad as the retards who say a game gets good 30 hours in.
>>
>>377378567
>you can literally hide in the grass as well. i haven't seen any other game manage that.
>i haven't seen any other game manage that.
You mean literally every single open world game with stealth since Assassin's Creed 4 did it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.