[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: Dark Souls 2 remade w/ Dark Souls 3 engine would be indisputably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

File: Art-GameUniverse-Seaside.jpg (79KB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
Art-GameUniverse-Seaside.jpg
79KB, 1280x545px
FACT:

Dark Souls 2 remade w/ Dark Souls 3 engine would be indisputably the best entry in the series

>best lore
>best world design (level design is iffy)
>best fashion
>best level up girl

are you a bad enough dude to refute this?
>>
File: 1453624387556.png (376KB, 535x460px) Image search: [Google]
1453624387556.png
376KB, 535x460px
>best fashion
>best level up girl

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>377373712

>best world design

hohohold on a second there, champ. Now, this is just my personal preference, but the Nexus and Archstone system from Demon's Souls ( with all the other good stuff in the game ) makes it my personal pick for best Souls game to this day.

The only real downside for me with Demon's Souls is the grass munching stuff.
>>
>>377373821
any real nig

Also OP it would only be the best if they brought back the pvp of DS1 so I could meme on people.
>>
>>377373712
I don't even have to refute whether or not it has the best lore or the best "world design" or the best fashion because it has poor combat, enemy, boss, and level design. Making it in a different engine would change how it controls, but not how it looks or how it's designed.
>>
>>377373712
Tried to go with a heavy armor sword and shield guy. Got legitimately to the Abyss Watchers until I had to just say fuck it and get a trainer.

Too many bullshit enemies with infinite stamina, homing attacks, stunlocking, and fuck-you combos you have no way to block without getting staggered (and then fucked). Add the camera that constantly screws you over, you get a game that drains any of the fun and interesting challenge DS1 had.

Finished the game with infinite health. I have zero interest to go back and restart. I'm just glad it's over with and I can get on with my life.

Nice art direction, tho.
>>
>>377373712
>Best world design
>Volcano in the sky

Choose one faggot. Best world design is Dark Souls 3, best level design Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>377374139
>Relying on shields for everything

Even in Dark Souls 1 that was a mistake
>>
>>377373991

>poor combat
>poor bosses

fair enough on enemies (dude mobs lmao) but some of the bosses are the best in the series

mirror knight alone is absolutely one of the most memorable fights

furthermore the amount of weapons that are actually viable (to dark souls 3's 5 weapons that can actually be used) makes it infinitely more fun.
>>
Mod when.

Also, you miss the fact that magic would become fucking useless because they fucked it up in 3.
>>
>>377374139
you disgust me
>>
>>377374139
>He needed to cheat to beat DS3.
LOOOOOOOOOL
>>
best world design?

oh but youre wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpbaRjMq2XA
>>
>>377373712
the only thing keeping Dark Souls 3 from being the worst game is that Dark Souls 2 exists
>>
>>377373712
>Bad Level Design
>Bad, sluggish gameplay that feels worse than the previous 2 games
>Worst NPCs
>Best in the series
Fuck off
>>
>>377373712
Only if it was actually finished.
>>
>>377374867
The game has a couple of good boss fights in-between absolute garbage. Not to mention some of them are from the DLC, which IMO don't count as to the base game quality
>>
>best world design

ahahaahaha
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>377376381

>muh linearity!

fuck off, branching paths from majula was the best thing that happened to souls design.
>>
File: laughingwhores.gif (839KB, 142x146px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.gif
839KB, 142x146px
>>377376467
>dark souls 1
>linear

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>377376467
The entire second half of DS1 is still better than all of DS2 in World Design
>>
Me personally I think dark souls 3 is better than 1 and don't care about 2 enough to play it
>>
>>377376597

now I know you're just being a contrarian edgelord.

some parts of the second half of DS1 are comparably bad to the worst parts of DS2

how can you say dragon aerie and drangleic castle aren't goat
>>
>>377376693
I like Dark Souls 1 more than 3, but I respect your opinion completely my good man.

Don't play 2.
>>
Bloodborne managed to have the best world design in my opinion, as having a more compact story meant that we really got to see a lot from the small Yharnam. Compared to that, I always felt we saw too little of Lordran, and there was too much variety for the size of the world, sacrificing the world design to make a more diverse game.

Dark Souls is still better though.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>377376772
>saying DS1 is better than DS2 is contrarian
>>
File: raccoon (You).jpg (112KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
raccoon (You).jpg
112KB, 960x768px
>>377373712
>best lore
no, Dark Souls had the best lore
>best world design
wrong again, Dark Souls has an actually interconnected world unlike the linear world of 2. I do appreciate that you have multiple options at the start of 2 but there's zero interconnectivity.
>best fashion
maybe
>best level up girl
The doll is the best level up girl
>>
>>377376772
Are you mixing up Level and World Design? Or am I thinking of it wrong
>>
They need to completely overhauling the gameplay, scrap adp, and make the bosses not shit. At the very least though they actually tried to be creative with the trash mobs in 2 even if the results werent always ideal. replaying darksouls 1 and BB makes me depressed because i always have to face the fact that almost all of the content is boring uninspired shit and the only thing that keeps me coming back are the absurdly fun boss fights ans npc fights
>>
>>377373712
It would have to be changed so much that it's not dark souls 2 anymore.
>>
>>377374139
DS3 was the easiest game out of the series. How fucking bad do you have to be to not be able to beat it?
>>
I'd love it if they just remade the DLC stages with DaS3 mechanics.
>>
>>377373712
>best lore
>best world design (level design is iffy)
>best fashion
>best level up girl

This is all wrong. Especially fashion where metal armor pieces were either dirty and ugly textured or so shiny it looked like plastic.
>>
>>377376989

world design as in the actual locales themselves, and the way they're placed in relation to another

level design in the actual in and outs of how you traverse the locales

ds2 base game level design is terrible at some parts, but the concepts and locations w/ the lore behind them are fantastic
>>
I felt like the art style and overall design was too all over the place.

Like they hired 5 different main art guys and just had whatever they can think of implemented into the game.

So some areas look great, some are total shit, some bosses are great, some are total shit and so on...

Aldia's Keep, Earthen Peak and that swampy area look like they're from some completely different game and just pasted in.
That area where you fight not-Ornstein is an insultingly cheap homage area for DaS1 so all the normies and "game journalists" can do reaction faces at how OMG DARK SOOOUUUULSSS it is.

Anyway the game was redeemed by the DLC which is likely the best material the Dark Souls franchise has to offer.
>>
>>377377708
what's the lore with the giant lava lake in the sky

genuinely curious on why that's up above earthen peak
>>
>>377377708
>and the way they're placed in relation to another
Ah, yes, I too love taking an elevator inside a tower up into a floating lake of lava.
>>
>>377377892
>>377377970

yes yes, you're a very unique individual for parroting the most egregious offence.

no worse than ashen lake/izalith fuckery
>>
>>377373712
>level up girl
fuck that shit.
>>
>>377377778
>the area with not ornstien
I will never not be mad. Visually the best looking level in all soulsborne and then some, but probably the shitiest most boring thing ive ever experienced. It was lost izalith 2 fo me
>>
September 11th 2001
>>
>>377377778
>which is likely the best material the Dark Souls franchise has to offer.
No. The art design and level design was very good, especially the art design, the bosses were the best in the game too (I'm assuming we are ignoring the co-op areas and bosses as they are mostly shit). They lacked enemy variety though, as they were mostly humanoid soldiers with generic movesets. It was also filled with clunky design in some parts, like the spiked floors in Sunken King or the cursed areas surounding the stakes you had to pull for Old Iron King.

It's still the best in 2, by far. But it's not necessarily better than the best parts of the other games.
>>
File: 1278884991870.jpg (90KB, 296x317px) Image search: [Google]
1278884991870.jpg
90KB, 296x317px
>>377373712

Yeah, THAT was the problem with Dark Souls 2, the fucking engine.

People who started with Dark Souls or later are no longer allowed to have opinions on Souls games.
>>
File: tlbb.jpg (958KB, 1000x3887px) Image search: [Google]
tlbb.jpg
958KB, 1000x3887px
DLC Is Far Too Overvalued, not even any impressive design
>>
>>377378697
Dark Souls 2's concept art is so good. The developers really fucked that up. I really hope that From realizes this and restructured Team B, so that they don't fuck up another game.
>>
>>377373712
As long as they get rid of agl i would be okay with this.
>>
At the end of the day, DS2 took the themes and ideas of the original games and developed on them in interesting ways, and rooted its storytelling in real-life folklore and myths first and its own cosmology second. The same can't be said of "Hey do you know Gwyndolin WELL THIS GUY WANTS TO EAT GWYNDOLIN and if you don't know who that is or what that means than this is worthless information that has no emotional backing to it"
>>
>>377373712
Seriously this game has the most varied PvE in the series, I wouldn't even mind. Especially with the memories feature and the DLC areas.
>>
>>377373712
girl friend is some autistic 'das2 is better' out of the blue. Instead of talking to me they just start complaining about das3 is shit, does nothing but complain.
>>
>>377373712
>>best world design (level design is iffy)
>4 straight lines, 2 leading the same the place, that later turns into 1 straight line
how do you even type this with a straight face. It's better than 3 at least because you can at least have better early game variety, but come on.
Also level design is a lot worse than iffy, if you meant a COMPLETELY remade das2 they way the devs originally intended before bamco fucking came and shat on everything again I think you'd be right, but as for how DaS2 stands right now its almost unsalvagable
>>
I really want to see the next game they do be lighter and more colorful. The grittiness and darkness of it is getting old, and a new aproach would be really interesting.
>>
File: 624234.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
624234.gif
2MB, 320x214px
Im down, as long as they bring back vanilla dual-avelyns fuckfest.

That was the most fun i ever had on a souls game both in pvp and pve.

I felt like fucking robocop shooting niggas down.
>>
>>377380410
but your gf is right. She should find someone with better taste
>>
>>377373712
>Dark Souls 2 remade w/ Dark Souls 3 engine
I'd play it.
>>
>>377378697
>Lets take concept art and screenshots at elevated/artistic angles from current gen games and compare them to concept art and a screenshot at player level from a last gen game
>>
>>377377892

in reality, seems they intended to put a desert level between peak and keep, and the jarring transition has something to do with that cut content. guess they figured it might look like you were going into the mountains behind peak.

in simpering fromsoft bootlickery terms, dark souls 2 spans a continent and the transitions between regions are truncated because bearer simply forgets the uneventful parts of his journey
>>
File: irgwtSV.jpg (208KB, 1591x895px) Image search: [Google]
irgwtSV.jpg
208KB, 1591x895px
>>377381186
Believe me, it will not make this bad game look better
>>
My main problem with Dark Souls 2 is how fucking bloated it is. Everything from the amount of weapons and armor to the number of areas to the number of bosses to even the damage numbers are just way too big. In the case of the levels, weapons, armor, and bosses, there are some good ones in there, but a lot of them are just trash. As for Damage numbers, you're going to be hitting like 300+ damage by the mid game and I just think that's ridiculous. I don't even know why the numbers go so high compared to every other game in this series, because the bosses generally go down about as fast as anything else in the series. It just really irks me.
I also have a problem with how fast you can level in the game. I managed to hit 150 on three different characters in Scholar before the DLC without grinding, while Dark Souls 1 & 3 end at around 100, maybe, and Bloodborne ends at around 60-70.

Also you have shit like incredibly low armor and weapon drop rates on unique enemies for no reason. Enemies can despawn from the world as well. Apparently the CoC after a certain patch fixed this, but nothing in the game tells you this, so I don't know how people are supposed to figure this out if they don't read the patch notes or don't look up obscure details about the game online.
Agility is also probably the single worst addition to the game. It's the most vague stat in the series numerically, and unless you're looking that shit up online, you'd have no idea what it does. Agility starts at around most characters, and that number basically tells you nothing. Apparently ~80 = 5 i-frames or something like that and 110 is about 15-16, but I don't know how the game wants you to figure that out. It also increases item use time by a few fractions of a second, but it's so unnoticeable unless you're comparing a fresh character to a 110 agility character that I guarantee most players didn't even notice that it did that. At least shit like poise damage now has a number associated with it.
>>
>>377381628
That looks like bark ripped from a tree, kek
>>
>>377373712
But only one of its problems would be fixed with that. The game would actually be playable, but it would still have shit level and world design, shit enemy design, shit bosses, shit lore, shit waifubait level up girl (imo level up girls were a mistake, DaS1 did it best) etc etc
>>
>>377373712
I like that you forgot to mention that it has the worst enemies and bosses in the series which is what you'll be dealing with 99% of the time so no, you're wrong.
>>
>>377382880
>DaS1 did it best
Fucking thank you, I hate having to warp somewhere and go through the dialogue every flipping time. I know it's only a few seconds, but it's still irritating.
>>
File: 1465121064832.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465121064832.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>377373712
Nice bait thread OP
>>
File: 1489507934615.jpg (26KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489507934615.jpg
26KB, 402x398px
>>377374139
>PC players
>>
DS2 would be great if they remade it and had it follow the original vision for the project.
>>
File: 1493782514283.png (232KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493782514283.png
232KB, 512x512px
>>377373712
>The Tales of Miracles: Utility/Support
As most of you all know, miracles are a power that can be utilized for combat and healing purposes through the caster's faith in a certain god. The power of these miracles are granted to casters by reading tales that bring about revelation.

Also some of the item descriptions give away the origin of the miracles which happened in fact through prayers but with the help of the gods:

Miracles are fruit of the study of divine tales, a blessing received from the gods, through acts of prayer.

>Sunlight Spear

>DaS1
"Miracle born from the fading soul of Gwyn. Hurl sunlight spear.
In the war that marked the dawn of the Age of Fire, Gwyn wielded these rays of sunlight, which remains fierce even as they fade."
>DaS2
"A miracle that launches a spear of sunlight.
Powered with immense wondrous souls.
One of the ancient original miracles, said to have existed from infancy of the very world."
>DaS3
"Miracle of Gwyn, the First Lord. Hurls a sunlight spear.
The tales of Gwyn's Archdragon hunts describe the inception of the Age of Fire."

This is one of the mistakes.
>>
>>377383178
Warping itself, and by extension the level up girl, were a mistake. In DaS1 it felt like you were on a journey, you actually had to learn the world design, you had to use those shortcuts and secret passages to get where you wanted. You felt isolated and alone, each new bonfire you found was rewarding and you felt relieved. Going somewhere was an actual challenge, you had to think about where you want to go, since it could take a while and you could lose souls before you got there. You completely memorized the the world design and it made the game that much more immersive. You never felt completely safe, yes, bonfires were pockets of peace in that dangerous world, but still, enemies were sometimes only few meters from the bonfire around a corner. Going back to Firelink after a long time felt really good, you were finally safe and in a familiar environment.
Even after you got the Lordvessel you could only teleport to some specific bonfires, not literally everywhere.
DaS2 (and by extension 3 since they decided to keep that shit in for some reason) completely ruined that feeling. You are just going in a straight line from bonfire to next bonfire, never experiencing the level design (maybe because there isn't any) in the same way since you can always just teleport where you want, bonfires are like 20 meters from each other and at any time you can teleport into literal safehouse where you can chill for as long as you like before teleporting somewhere else. Not to mention it's fucking tedious having to teleport there every time oyu want to level up.
>>
I'd give 2 another chance if it got a complete remake. It would be at least tolerable with decent gameplay, that killed the game for me more than lack of level design and terrible bosses ever did.

>>377383659
I keep hearing about this, but never what this actual original vision was.
>>
Would that meant he hitboxes aren't fucked?

Because that's what ruined DS2 for me, that and how every fight had to be 6 on 1.
>>
>>377373712
>>best lore
>>best world design (level design is iffy)
>>best fashion
>>best level up girl
JESUSCHRIST MAN CAN YOU BE ANYMORE WRONG?
>>
>>377383805
Check the leaked concept art, they planned for it be a lot more 'open world' (larger levels with more interconnectivity
>>
>>377383790
I'm convinced the level design suffered so much in 2 and 3 because of the warping. You don't need nifty shortcuts, or three different ways into an area when you have warping. You just slap a bonfire somewhere central and boom, done. It's alright late in the game to reduce backtracking time, but it never should have been a central feature.
>>
File: loler of kekia.jpg (203KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
loler of kekia.jpg
203KB, 1000x662px
>>377373712
>best lore
That can't let it's nuts off DS1's lore.
>best world design
Where an elevator takes you from a forest UP to a lava city
>best level up girl
A demon souls ripoff that likes to talk shit before giving you the chance to lvl.

Fuck DS2.
>>
>>377383539
Console fucks would use trainers if they could. Instead they just get mad, and throw their controllers at the screen in a rage of doritos and mountain dew.
>>
>>377384337
Shouldn't you be spamming SPIN SPIN DOGDGE SPIN SPIN on an edgelord, Witcherfag?
>>
File: xanthoussadtrombone.jpg (313KB, 600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
xanthoussadtrombone.jpg
313KB, 600x1053px
>>
>>377384348
They did, actually. Mule saves were all the rage on DaS.
>>
>>377383991
They are losers who can not clearly recognize their abilities
>>
>>377384258
Yeah, it's likely that one was consequence of the other, whichever came first.
Instead of 2, I'd actually quite like to see DaS1 remade in DaS3 engine.
>>
>>377384430
Shouldn't you spit out your uncle's stuff out of your mouth before you choke on it, justfag?
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg (545KB, 764x665px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg
545KB, 764x665px
>>377384663
And you'll still expect people to take your awful game seriously.
>>
>>377384442
JUST
>>
File: U18fAZD.jpg (163KB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
U18fAZD.jpg
163KB, 1282x720px
>>377373712
We need a DeS and DaS1 remade instead of DaS2
>>
>all this ds1 dicksucking

face it ds1fags, it's probably still the best in the series, but it isn't the infallible goat you think it is

2 had its issues but is still a very good game. can we just discuss it without >muh DS1!!!
>>
>>377385462
2's issues have nothing to do with 1. 2 is a fucked up game, not just a below average Souls.
>>
>>377373712
>best level up girl

No. All are shit except MiB and doll.
>>
>>377385576

wow this is a bad opinion. have you actually played ds2 or are you just memeing? ds2 is unironically a good game, better than most i'd say
>>
File: latest.jpg (480KB, 1324x967px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
480KB, 1324x967px
>>377384896
>take game serioulsy
Holy shit...
No, man. I expect them to have fun with it.
>>
>>377385732
Have you actually played games? Have you any experience in the action RPG genre outside Souls and maybe Skyrim? What kind of logic goes into rationalizing a 6/10 game at best as something worthwhile? What do you get out of fooling people into buying or downloading a frankenstein that should have been cancelled? Why do you get a kick out of bad, unresponsive controls induced by gratuitous startup and recovery frames? Are you deaf or just pretending not to get bothered by the high pitched sound effects? Did stockholm syndrome kick in so badly that you don't feel repulsed by how flat the game looks like? What's so fun about walking on straight corridors with no detail? How are humanoid bosses with player-like movesets entertaining to fight?
>>
>>377374191
You've meant the other way around.
>>
..it had almost objectively the worst cast of bosses in the series kek
>>
>>377375713
I genuinely don't understand why they did that
>baits you into thinking that sorcery is gonna be OP with insane early game damage
>ayy lmao bloodborne-esque aggressive enemies
>enjoy your DS1 channel times and mediocre damage without late game gear faggot
>>
>>377376554
i mean to be fair if we're being honest. dark souls was basically linear because if you went down to the graveyard at the beginning? you die. and the only part of the game after that (That isnt just an optional area. which doesn't count at being non-linear because you can skip it all-together) that isnt linear is what boss souls you decide to get first out of the 4 souls.
>>
>>377379809
(You) bullshitted too hard but good attempt
>>
>>377389174
With careful plays you can manage the catacombs early on. You can tackle the early forest as well after gargoyles. Upper Blighttown is also optional. If you know what you're doing, you can even go straight to Ash Lake with the key.

>(That isnt just an optional area. which doesn't count at being non-linear because you can skip it all-together)
By that logic, level design portions that aren't obligatory aren't level design.
>>
>>377373712

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again
>>
>>377389174
>>377389810
Also, if you're the guy arguing for 2's layout, they're all dead ends as well. But the real kicker is how all the good stuff is locked behind the soul paywall instead of being spread throughout these.
>>
>>377389757
he's right
>>
>>377389810
who in their right mind would go to ash lake before getting the lordvessel? the climb out of there is ridiculous
>>
>>377373712
Dark Souls 2 easily has the worst level up girl. Complete and total shit. Nothing foreign or mystical about her. It's a toss up of personal preference between BB and DS3 for level up girl. Personally I prefer DS3 because foot fetish, plus the ending where you hold each other until you feel the cold embrace of death, but I can respect dollfags.
>>
>>377390038
I did it recently before fighting any boss to get the dragon greatsword. It was pretty awesome.
>>
>>377390038
You'd be surprised how fun sequence breaking can be.
>>
>>377377290
DS3's PvE is all kinds of unbalanced. If you play with a heavy weapon like I did my first run, you're gonna have a bad time.

Also difficulty is subjective. Alot of people cry about BB being too hard, but I found it to be the easiest Souls game. I can understand why people would find it challenging though.
>>
>>377389847

>actual differences between NG and NG+

>able to infuse every weapon

>Yorgh's motherfucking spear
>>
>>377390038
i didnt even know about the lordvessel until way after i had been to ash lake
i get the reason why they wanted to mostly eliminate backtracking but i think that is the reason why ds1 had such memorable map design, from was operating with a different philosophy in that the maps had to flow together intricately because there was no other option at least until halfway through the game
its like the other games spoiled you from having to learn the maps and the devs from having to make them flow properly by having warp available from the beginning
>>
>>377373712
theres not a single boss in the entirety of Dark Souls 2 that i gave a shit about, so no matter the engine, it'd still be mediocre in my book
>>
>>377390654
CanĀ“t hear you over the sound of enemies (and soe bosses) being staggered by my exile greatsword
>>
If they remake DaS1 but in DaS3 style, we would have da best Souls game possible.

Or just make a DaS3 game but allow shortcut and shit like in DaS1 to please the muh world fags.
>>
>>377390658
>Smelter Hammer
>Majestic Greatsword Powerstanced
>Smelter sword + Aged Smelter sword Powerstance
>Spell editing via CE
>>
>>377377290
Easiest?

I found the games to be more or lesd equal in difficulty. With the exception of the samurai fag in ds2 dlc.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.