[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenagers today with never experience gaming in the early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: conkers-bad-fur-day-n64.jpg (307KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
conkers-bad-fur-day-n64.jpg
307KB, 1024x768px
Teenagers today with never experience gaming in the early and mid 2000s
>>
Yeah, but being a teenager in the 00s fucking sucked.
>>
>>377358251
Thank god!

I only had PC in those horrible days of gaming so the whole "hey guys, lets make a shitty furry that is witty and cool like sonic!" thing flew right past me

fuck anthropomorphized animals
>>
>>377359428
found the newfag
>>
>>377359428
>HUIUIUURRRR, all cartoon animals are furries!1

Furries are degenerates who dress up in mascot outfits and fantasize about being an animal who just eats, shits, fucks, and sleeps all day because adulthood and responsibility terrify them.
>>
>>377358251
Is 2000s nostalgia happening now?
>>
>>377358251
>Teenagers today with never experience gaming in the early and mid 2000s

They can, because all those games exist and archives of gaming shows like Video and Arcade Top 10 and that shit still exist, so if they so choose they can literally experience the same media you did to create the early and mid 00's gaming experience.
>>
>>377358251

I wish I was a kid and had a super computer in my pocket that could make phone calls instead of a system that didn't even have a backlight.

bait.
>>
>>377359428
>I only had a PC
>Grew up to be close minded, complete faggot who judges a book by its cover because he couldn't try it himself

what a surprise
>>
>>377358251
Teenagers nowadays can play all those old games for free now via emulation. If anything, they'll be able to experience it better than people who only played it when it was new.
>>
>>377361210
You'd be a stupider kid though.
>>
>>377358370
this. After the launch titles of the Gamecube, the only good games that time were Halo, MGS, and a handful of Sony games.
>>
>>377358251
My mom never let me play Conker. For good measure I'll admit, but at least I had Banjo.
>>
>>377358251
Played that game for the first time last month. I'm 26 but theres nothing stopping kids now from doing the same thing. I don't feel like I missed out by not playing it earlier, I'm just glad I eventually did.

Make this thread again with the image of some dead MMO, act like you played it and it was awesome, you'll get better responses.
>>
>>377360915
>now

Where have you been for 7 years?
>>
>>377361480
Like really. Even though 9/11 happened in the early 2000s people talk about how much they miss early 00s
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 900x900px
My 2nd favorite era of vidya
>Banjo Tooie
>Paper Mario
>Pokemon G/S
>Pokemon Stadium 2
The end of the 64/GBC was a great time
>>
>>377361896
>Banjo Tooie
>Major fucking FPS problems worse than most 64 games. Made semi-playable if you use the in-game cheat to make Banjo move twice as fast
>Worlds made fucking huge but reduce collectables so most of that space is unused
>Fucking Mumbo sections
>Huge worlds, bigger than Kazooie but most of their Jiggies are found through other world connections making their hugeness even further pointless
>Boring transformations
>>
>>377362646
I had fun with it. Sure it wasn't perfect, but I had a blast when I was younger.
>>
File: dreamcast.webm (2MB, 2048x1102px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast.webm
2MB, 2048x1102px
>>377358251
whats your point? most teenagers dont give a shit
>>
>>377362646
Splitting up was awful too.
>>
>>377358251
They technically can. It's not like these games suddenly stop existing.
>>
>>377361380
are you kidding? It sure as shit isn't better now. It's just that in the 00's we thought that it was on an upward curve. 07-11 were the years where there were great entries of new IPs, then it all came down very quickly as the market evolved past the early age of very solid multiplats.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.