[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever played Giftpia for Gamecube? I'm playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GiFTPiA_Coverart.png (118KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
GiFTPiA_Coverart.png
118KB, 256x364px
Has anyone ever played Giftpia for Gamecube? I'm playing it and I think I fucked up.

After entering one of the mayor's rooms the robot showed up and put the ball and chain on me like I've committed a crime.

Apparently I need to pay 10,000 gold. I only have 9000 or so.

Usually this wouldn't be a problem and I could just sell things, but the lady who owns the store is away from the shop at the moment.

So I'm stuck with the ball and chain (which makes travelling around the map impossible) and I can't get rid of it becaue I can't raise money. I already saved the game in this state so I can't reverse it.

Can someone help? I'm 8 hours in and don't want to start the fucking game again.
>>
couldnt you just go to your house and sleep for the shopkeeper to comeback or can you not do that yet
>>
>>377354312
I can sleep but it's a scripted event that she's away. She's in the mayor's building as well and appears to be getting angry about something.

I tried dragging myself home and slept but it's the same thing the next day as well.
>>
>>377354445
do you know japanese or are you using the translation
>>
>>377354492
I know Japanese (well to some extent).
>>
>>377354553
theres a translation at http://kirameki altervista org/eng/giftpia.php if it helps
>>
>>377355050
It's okay I don't need one.

I just need about 600g so I can get rid of the ball and chain.
>>
>>377355050
Hm, I'll look through it though
>>
>>377357375
Fuck... it doesn't mention anything about having the ball and chain attached.

I've found the right part of the game but it doesn't mention that.
>>
Hey OP, this game looks cool and I might give it a try
>>
>>377358312
if you know japanese you should give the other love-de-lic games a try, like moon remix rpg
>>
YES I figured it out. I gave a wishing gem to the shop keeper and sorted her shit out and she went back to the shop.

But it still seems this problem wasn't intended. From now on I'm keeping two save files just in case.
>>
>>377358401
I don't know it, but I might if there is a translation
>>
>>377359639
there was a translation project for it some time ago but there hasnt been any news of any release
>>
Played and beat it once years ago. It was pretty good, but the whole "eat or you'll die" thing got tiring as the game went on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.