[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you recommend Fallout 4 to a person who has never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3787.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3787.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Would you recommend Fallout 4 to a person who has never played a Fallout title?
>>
I wouldn't recommend Fallout 4 to anyone.
>>
Only if they previously shit in my lunchbox and never apologised.
>>
You are who it was made for.
>>
>>377344538
New Vegas is better
>>
>>377344740
true, but I'd still recommend fallout 4 for at least one playthrough
>>
>>377344538
>when you know a game is so bad that you have to go and find at least one anonymous person who suffers from a common sense vacuum so intense that they actually speak positively about the game in any capacity
>likely so when it's predictably disappointing you can internally shoo off any responsibility and blame that one person for daring to lead you astray

can you just grow the fuck up and learn to ignore the toddler instinct of "I want"?
>>
>>377344538
Sure. You don't really need to know any of the lore to enjoy FO4.
>>
>>377344538
If you're a dudebro who's never played anything other than Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty, sure. Both Fallout 4 and 3 are a great entry point to get into the series.
>>
Sure, people who know nothing about Fallout are the target audience of Fallout 4.
>>
File: autism.jpg (24KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24KB, 277x296px
>>377345028
>>
>>377344538
yes. It is a lot of fun for about 50 hours. It is not an RPG and it is not a fallout game.
>>
>>377344538
Yes
>>
Just swapped Strong for Cait because she's Irish, did I do good?
>>
>>377345148

It's a fucking carbon copy of NV with a building and modding mechanic.
>>
>>377346934
Strong doesn't like it when you get inside power armor so it's best to just ditch him
>>
>>377345330

For me, the new Fallout games are worse games by far than the first 2, but their wasteland exploration is fucking miles better and that's all that matters really, but if you want a better post-apocalyptic THEMED game get F4.
>>
>>377347020
>It's a fucking carbon copy of NV
Minus the good writing, ability to create your own character, factions that actually feel different, and all the skill checks and dialogue that made different builds feel unique.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 300x450px
>>377345028
This sums it up pretty well
>>
>>377347362

I won't disagree with any of that but what does that have to do with being a newcomer to Fallout? Surely you just listed why NV is a better start for new people.
>>
>>377344538
Do you want a post apocalyptic RPG (aka a Fallout game) or a loot gathering crafting game (aka "Fallout" 4)?
>>
>>377347515
I wasn't trying to imply those were good things about FO4 if that's what you took from my post. NV is obviously better for anyone.
>>
>>377347020
This is it.

The dumbest post I'll read today.
>>
>>377345330
Exactly this. People shit on it for being different from the previous, but approach it on it's own merits and it's great.
>>
>>377347617
And what are those merits? Also it's retarded to say it shouldn't be judged on the standards of previous games in its own series.
>>
>>377344538
Not sure honestly. It's a trashy kill and loot shooter with terrible writing. I'd recommend Far Cry 3 and 4 over Fallout 4. Looks prettier.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.