[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's actually fucking something Probably the best bundle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>it's actually fucking something

Probably the best bundle we've had since the early single digit numbers. I don't even care what else gets added.

Wanted all these games except Windward and Beholder. Anybody played those two? Any good?
>>
Am I supposed to recognize these generic ass designs?
>>
>>377342726
Do you even vidya?
>>
>>377342907
Just good ones.
>>
>>377342726

Ziggurat, Steamworld Heist, Kentucky Route Zero, Goat Sim and Owlboy are the noteworthy ones to me. I'm sure you've heard of at least some of those.
>>
Steamworld Heist is pretty good. Definitely worth a dollar. No idea about the other games though.
>>
>>377343260
i haven't heard of any of them though owlboy sounds familiar for some reason.
>>
File: Owlboy-Setup-Free-Download[1].jpg (418KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
Owlboy-Setup-Free-Download[1].jpg
418KB, 1276x716px
>>377343439

It was in dev hell for a long time and finally got released. Gorgeous platformer.
>>
>>377341383
OP, tell me more about those games.
>>
>>377343725
>how to ruin a great spritework with one single annoying tumblr fad
>>
File: Owlboy%20Wallpaper%20Large[1].png (2MB, 2782x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Owlboy%20Wallpaper%20Large[1].png
2MB, 2782x1564px
>>377345550
>implying it hasn't existed since before tumblr

They're supposed to look like beaks btw
>>
>>377344661

I truthfully don't know a whole lot. I've heard Kentucky Route Zero is one of the best story games. Extremely well received point and click. Ziggurat I always see lauded as the only game to ever get FPS roguelike done right. Dungeon crawling through a temple with magic and shit. Goat sim I'm sure you've heard of so I won't go into detail. Steamworld Heist is done by the same people who did Steamworld Dig which was a really creative metroidvania-esque game originally on the eShop that was robots in a western mining down and you dug down down down deeper into the Earth to progress the game. Steamworld Heist is done up in much the same way but it's a turn based strategy game now and it's in space. Owlboy is just a really fucking gorgeous 2D platformer and worth it just to support good spritework again.

Sorry I don't have a whole lot to give you most of this stuff I just learned of by word of mouth over the years and added to my lists. I try to go into things blind but they're all really critically acclaimed on /v/ and by "critics."
>>
>>377346292
That was pretty helpful to get a general idea, thanks man.
>>
>All DRM free
>All Linux available
This is pretty neat. I've been waiting for Heist, but the rest are nice too.

And a friend of mine would like Goat Sim, so everyone is happy.

Now, if only I could donate to the Human Fund...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.