[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last game you played >rate it out of 10 >explain why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 748x3628px)
Untitled.png
2MB, 748x3628px
>last game you played
>rate it out of 10
>explain why you gave it that rating
>>
Tomb Raider Legend
out of 10: 6
nu-out of 10: 8, or 9

It's lacking the complexity of classic tomb raider games. Platforming is simplified and secrets are not only generally simpler to find but completely worthless. Furthermore the level design isn't quite as challenging. No longer do you basically have to find secrets just to progress through the stages at all. On the plus side while things are generally simpler everything works better. They sacrificed some breadth for functionality. I really miss the tank control platforming though. The combat especially has been improved, while kind of hard to understand it's nearly flawless if a bit casual.

In other words it's simpler than its predecessors but more enjoyable overall. The emotional payoffs aren't quite as intense but they are far more frequent and the game is largely lacking in anything that would bring your mood down. It's a very fun game and I'm looking forward to playing Anniversary and Underworld. Hopefully they're even better.
>>
FlatOut 2 Lan with a friend

7/10

Solid gameplay, fun physics, loads of stuff to destroy and crash into. It's just fucking fun.
>>
File: heroes_by_wannatryme1138-d6zun6y.jpg (167KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
heroes_by_wannatryme1138-d6zun6y.jpg
167KB, 1024x724px
Grim Dawn

8/10 new expansion will probably improve it even more

It's an arpg, solid gameplay, nice graphics, cool setting, doesn't try too hard, there are shitloads of cool builds.
>>
>>377333939
Red Faction, I guess 8 or 7
Solid gameplay, mostly great level design and cool af setting and setup, but the story completely dropped the ball after the mines
The start built my expectations high evoking a kind of Half-Life meets Butcher Bay vibe that the rest of the game felt doubly disappointing when it didn't live up to the hype and felt like it didn't do much with the setting. The parts where you were sneaking into the administration and medical labs etc were not only kinda ass to play, but it felt like you were minimally involved in anything, you just get told over the radio "Parker, get this dude, we need him", "Good job, Parker, he told us a lot of important shit. Now go grab the next guy". Then suddenly the whole Capek zoo shit happens and it feels just out of place. Those parts were the weakest in terms of level design too imo, but then it picks up again as you work towards going to the space station. The overall pacing was off too, I thought everything escalated way too fast and I guess it suffers from being so short. I was really caught off guard when it suddenly ended. Took me only 8 hours including all the time I spent mucking about reloading etc.
I really liked it for the most part, it just had so much more potential
>>
>>377337113
>it just had so much more potential
And then the sequel came out and ruined everything. I can't remember many sequels that were as disappointing as that one.
>>
>When you try to make a /pol/ thread but fuck up royally.
>>
>>377338247
:D
>>
Payday 2
7.5/10
Fucking huge power creep but a good game overall. Doesn't take itself too seriously so you've got lots of collab heists, which of course are paid DLC.
>>
Growlanser Wayfarer of Time

?/10 but for the moment 8/10

i havent played for long enought to give a good rating, but the combat is special to say the least. i also want to fuck my sister but she died
>>
>Megaman X3
>6/10
It's probably the worst megaman I've ever played, OST is GOAT but the rest is just mediocre.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.