[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: A RPG isn't a real RPG unless you can create a custom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1493146655674.jpg (1MB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1493146655674.jpg
1MB, 1841x1227px
FACT: A RPG isn't a real RPG unless you can create a custom character that looks like you so you can play yourself
>>
an rpg you dumb fuck
>>
>>377329547
damn yo that white nigga just lyin there chillin while the pigs arrest his son
>>
>>377329676
>an role
you fucking retard
it's "a role"
>>
>>377329547
A RPG isn't an RPG unless it's a tabletop game you play with your friends and a GM.
>>
>ROLE playing game
>I want to be myself!!

You're not playing a role then you nigger
>>
>>377329547
Rpg means roleplaying game not self inserting game you dumbass
>>
>>377330185
>A ARR-PEE-GEE
not that guy but go fuck yourself and your gay thread fagboy
>>
>>377330686
RPG stands for a role-playing game.
A role-playing game, not AN ROLE PLAYING GAME.
No one fucking says "uhrr peee geee".
>>
what if the mc already looks like yourself?
>>
>playing pretend
grown-ups do this now?
>>
>>377331257
ff15 isn't an rpg either, fuccboi
>>
>>377331425
>now
Religion has existed for thousands of years and people still pretend like a sky fairy gives a shit about them.
>>
>>377331631
astute point, and a tip o' th' hat to you my good friend. :)

it's good to see that there are still skeptics out there among the sheep.
>>
The entire premise of an RPG is to immerse yourself into a new identity, are you dumb?

It's the bland "silent protagonist" games that are the "it's supposed to be you, lmao" genre.
>>
>>377331876
Heh, one day, the truly enlightened will take our place as leaders of humanity. No longer will the chains of religion hold back science and progress. Look forward to that day friend, true freedom will come soon.
>>
>>377332152
>immerse yourself into a new identity
you'd like that, wouldn't you fuccboi
>>
>>377331631
>>377331876
>Say pretty much anything non-positive about religios
>[fedora tipping fat neckbear personification]
Every single time. I swear there must be some super bot reading all the internet looking for atheists to mock because i cant believe humans can reach that level of automatic response
>>
>>377329547
that guy on the ground is in another plane of existence
>>
>>377332681
It's the inherent contrarianism in 4chan. Atheism was widely accepted here until r/atheism became popular and suddenly nonironic christfagging became rampant across all of 4chan.
>>
>>377332907
maybe we've just had enough of your nihilistic materialism, you libtard cuck
>>
>>377331154
>No one fucking says "uhrr peee geee"
everyone says that, you basement dwelling cretin
>>
>>377329547
>role-playing as myself
are you a certified retard, OP?
>>
>>377329547
fucking england, sort yourselves out
>>
>>377329547

>When you're resisting arrest just to get one last swig of your beer
>>
>>377333314
Mate, you can't even falseflag as /pol/ right. Should've gone with something like "moral decay of society" instead of nihilistic materialism.
>>
>>377332907
I am an atheist yet I prefer christcucks over pseudo-intellectual fedoras. You need to understand that being obnoxious grants you enemies, no matter your ideology.
>>
>>377329547
>nigger and pakistani are normal
>another foreigner is hitting on cute girls
>meanwhile, white guy fights with police because fuck the popo
>another white drunk is lying in the middle of the street trying to grab his drink

Well done, England. Brexit will make England great again.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.