[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/16/1 5622366/valve-gabe-newel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 461095053.0.jpg (131KB, 1600x900px)
461095053.0.jpg
131KB, 1600x900px
https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/16/15622366/valve-gabe-newell-sales-origin-destructive

1) the workshop stuff is true. i haven’t been the only one confirming it; ask other prominent Dota workshop artists and they’ll tell you the same thing.

2) i completely support the fact that you can be critical of valve, but a lot of gamers seem unable to grasp nuance and that you can like something and simultaneously criticize aspects of it. to them, Valve is the “pc master race god saviour, gaben jesus” or whatever. you aren’t allowed to say anything bad about them or you’re a “clickbaiting sjw” or what have you.

I don’t think Valve is an evil corp but it’s definitely not heaven on earth either.

The article, I think, hits the nail on the head regarding that weird cult-like phenomenon. I personally believe that one of the reasons that Valve barely does any PR is because it allows the cult to keep going unchecked, and the illusion must not be shattered, at all costs.

Ultimately Valve and its workers are like any of us; they’re not paragons and saviours, they’re not the wretched scum of the earth, they have both good and bad aspects… but when you wanna talk about it, the discourse is tainted
>>
>Polygon
How about no? Go advertise the shit article you wrote somewhere else.
>>
>>377323602
>posts statements without any source that back up his claims
Anon: it's just your opinion, man. You have nothing valid to bring here. NOTHING at all! Piss off, dumbass!

>posts statements and even backs his claims with sources
Anon: stop advertising other sites, man. You have nothing valid to bring here. NOTHING at all! Piss off, dumbass!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>377324951
It's called pastebin you fucking mongoloid.
Jesus Christ do people just not lurk anymore?
>>
>>377323602
this

use archive
>>
Pastebin where?
>>
>>377325375
Get fucked, you do it if it triggers you that much.
>>
>Polygon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

>Polygon
>>
The cut is way too fucking low. Steam sometimes gets even above 50 percent of the revenue. The market is ripe for someone to come in and make their own version of the workshop with better value for creators.
>>
>>377325924
2 origin titles have been deposited into your account library.
>>
>there are people on /v/ that unironically use the reddit tier jesus gabe picture and defend steam
>>
File: fbunsZ7.gif (754KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fbunsZ7.gif
754KB, 600x338px
>>377325375
>getting triggered by people who don't visit 4chan 24/7

Son, you should leave this site and do something more productive.
>>
File: 1451505909204.jpg (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451505909204.jpg
9KB, 235x236px
>poopygon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.