[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 7. The one who destroyed gaming. How do we off these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Gen7.png (2MB, 1016x1577px) Image search: [Google]
Gen7.png
2MB, 1016x1577px
They came in and completely fucked everything. They even made women their leaders, censorship left and right. We're fucking adults and other adults are treating us like fucking kids thanks to these fucks. I'm over 18 years old, why the fuck are you censoring shit?!?! Kill yourself.

Japan doesn't even make traditional japanese games anymore and when they do they're all like "Fuck those filthy gaijins" - SEGA on bringing PSO2 to the west. <-- at the same time I support this because at least they're fighting back and I can still play the game. But other Japanese devs have got on these knees and start sucking big fat western cock. Remember when Square released multiple FF # games? No one remembers that shit anymore. 15 was shit. 14 is a WoW clone with the most boring combat/gameplay in the history of vidya. - you just stand in one spot mashing the same key all fucking day, AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHIT! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Mass Effect. What the fuck happened!?!?!?!? Bioware you stupid fucks.

Capcoms can't even focus on competitive play nowadays, they have to bring in a dumb story mode to fighting games thanks to a shitty fighting game like Injustice and Mortal Kombat. SFV is shit too, but still.... now it's even more shittier. Fucking casuals. Fuck casuals. I'm glad I'm body you garbage fucks to the point of no return.
>>
>>377313116
Enchanted Arms is dogshit
>>
>>377313116
Nice blogpost senpai.
>>
>>377313116
no one bought any of those top games
>>
>>377313116
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
wat
>>
>>377313116

>What is Microshit?
>>
>>377313116
ayy lmao
>>
>>377313116
did you really just try and say that Genji: Days of the Blade was good?
fuck off, that was my PS3 launch title and it was a piece of utter shit
>>
>>377313116
>gen starts with shit games
>ends with good games

dont see a problem here
>>
>>377313116

>Started with shit games everybody except weaboss forgot in a few months
>Ended with games everybody will remember in 10 years ( Last of Us and GTA 5 )
>>
The funny part is that a lot of those ending gen 7 games didn't come out until gen 8 had already begun, some didn't come out until 2-3 years after gen 8 began.
>>
>>377313116
>Armored Core 4
>Genji
>Enchanted Arms
It started bad
>>
>>377313234
Tru
>>
>>377315660
Only one of the games listed is a Microsoft exclusive
>>
>>377313116
1. Fuck you
2. The seventh generation was my favorite. All the creativity of the sixth concentrated and cristallized into games that trounced their predecessors while technology allowed for never before seen experiences and independent developers could rise and bring new energy into the medium
3. Fuck you twice
4. Online experiences like never before
5. Fuck you thrice
>>
>>377319487
>All the creativity of the sixth concentrated and cristallized into games that trounced their predecessors
t.Someone born post-1994
>>
>>377313116
dead rising 3 was an xbox one release title you fucking faggot
>>
>>377319487
>4. Online experiences like never before

t. Someone who never played online PC games pre-Generation 7 of consoles
>>
Gen 7 wasn't ALL bad - it started pretty strong, handhelds reached a peak and its most creative moments shone radiantly (Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Dragon's Dogma, Demon's Souls, etc.) Hell, even 2008, the year where it all started going south for real, gave us 2 of the aforementioned games as well as Megaman 9 and The World Ends With You. When Gen 7 was good, it was FUCKING GOOD. But yeah, it came with a lot of baggage and shitty decisions that'll probably plague the industry for years to come - DLC coming into its own, paid online getting any sort of real foothold, AAA titles relying more on marketing and focus testing than speaking for themselves through polish, casuals flooding into the fold thanks to the Wii. Some of that probably has to do with the increasing cost and challenge of making top of the line games but it's still shitty nonetheless.
>>
>>377313116
Fuck white males and fuck Drumpf
>>
File: EXPERT.jpg (131KB, 350x474px) Image search: [Google]
EXPERT.jpg
131KB, 350x474px
>>377313116
The entire generation started, was and ended badly.

And this was because games became both more lucatrive and expensive to make, so the marketing people started to make the decisions while devs just obey.
>>
>>377321058

>started

2005-2007 was fine. Hell, the first half of 2008 was okay.
>>
>>377313116
>I'm glad I'm body you garbage fucks to the point of no return.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: ana heim mighty ducks.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ana heim mighty ducks.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>377319487
now this is shitposting
>>
File: sega.png (30KB, 1070x800px)
sega.png
30KB, 1070x800px
>first gen without sega
>/v/ hates it

Apologize for letting the wrong kid die.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.