[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Master Mummy. He loves his family very much and is competing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (47KB, 434x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 434x237px
This is Master Mummy. He loves his family very much and is competing in the ARMS Grand Prix to find them. Will you take up ARMS with him?
>>
>>377304260
What the actual fuck? Why does mummy have so little support. His life is just fucking suffering
>>
That's REAL messed up, yo!
You know my mommy is a mummy,
my daddy loves my mummy mommy,
and I'm half mummy!
From my toes to my tummy, yo.
>>
>>377304987
This is why god left us
>>
>>377304747
He's apparently a super nice guy. I mean, waifus get all the attention, but Master Mummy and Springman seem like top quality bros.
>>
File: 1494947142870.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494947142870.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>377305356
Yeah, he just looks scary
>>
>>377305356
mummy was literally at the bottom of the most recent char poll. This is a travesty. I suspect things will change after the testfire
>>
>>377305494
Brofus need love too
>>
>>377304747
he was my initial favorite but then Helix and Byte&Barq came along. I'll still use the Mummy frequently but the robot is too cool not to main
>>
>>377304747
He seems like a typical newbie choice.
>Uncharged blows only do 50% damage against him and don't knock him back
>Can heal with his block
>His attacks are super slow but deal a ton of damage
from the looks of it he seems like a character that shitters will whine about being OP and good players don't ever use since he's shit.
>>
>>377305494
He's not attractive to straight women or fags. If he had a swimmers body or rugged handsome face then he'd be more popular but Big McLargehuge only resonates with some children.
>>
>>377305719
I very much doubt he'll be shit. People just don't realize how useful he'll be. I bet a ton of people will use him in the testfire
>>
>>377305789
>not attractive to fags
Have you see his muscle, his ass, his manliness? The only thing that's missing is a huge dick.
>>
>>377305610
Reply to this post with "Good luck, Mummy" or master mummy will die tonight
>>
>>377305886
that's why i said from the looks of it, that's all we have untill the testpunch. and all that people are basing their opinion on.

once we get the first test weekend we'll see a dozen tier lists and people shitting on each other for not using the top tier character.
>>
File: 1034261-mort_large.jpg (9KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1034261-mort_large.jpg
9KB, 300x260px
>>377305453
Reminds me of Mort from Chibi Robo. Big and scary, just wants to be loved.

I always pick the big burly character (I'm a straight male) so Mr. Mummy has my full support!
>>
>>377305956
Good luck, Mummy
>>
>>377305941
I guess I'm not qualified to say what a homosexual male finds attractive but it seems to me like the muscles are a bit too cartoonishly huge and most people that are attracted to hulking musclemen also like chest and facial hair which he is lacking. I like feminine women though so what do I know.
>>
>>377306285
Get out of here with your degenerate girl fetish
>>
>>377305886
I think he will have lot of success with the quicker gloves.
>>
>>377306549
>use master mummy with poppers
>banned
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.