[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he legitimately gets upset over people enjoying games that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 214291729161.png (53KB, 261x235px) Image search: [Google]
214291729161.png
53KB, 261x235px
>he legitimately gets upset over people enjoying games that he doesn't like
>>
Did you just assume his(his) gender?
>>
File: tatsuyo.jpg (1MB, 1976x3236px) Image search: [Google]
tatsuyo.jpg
1MB, 1976x3236px
>>377287717
>he gets addicted to yous
>>
>>377287771
hi, Chris Rock
>>
>>377287830
what
>>
File: 1452588804526.png (443KB, 1341x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1452588804526.png
443KB, 1341x1300px
>>377287717
>replying to bait

Fuck it.

The reason, or at least one of the only sensible reasons to get upset over this is because it isn't just a matter of 'everyone can like whatever they want in private and we'll all get along'. Industry, ANY industry that functions solely on making a profit by providing something to the largest number of people, always attempts to pander to the lowest common denominator in order to maximize sales.

The problem with many hobbies or interests today (movies, games, etc) is that they've severely regressed from creative artistic mediums into flat out bread-and-circuses. A theme in the game challenges common perception in any way? A bunch of people get upset or offended, and instead of examining why or entering a discussion, shout that it needs to be removed. And since the sole goal of the creator or their boss is profit, upsetting a large group is a no-no and the offending theme is removed. Anything too different, removed. Anything too new, removed. Anything too offensive, removed. Anything too risque, removed. Creativity cannot exist when you are pandering because by definition, you are providing only what the masses want and are used to with no meaningful change or alteration.

In practical terms, it is essentially reverting back to colosseum-like mentality. "Watch two guys murder eachother, woo!" The crowd is a bunch of basic-minded plebs and instead of presenting them with entertainment that might educate or challenge them, you appeal to the basest of their appetites and they sit their like vegetables cheering you on for it. Call of Duty Modern Black Warfare Ops 26 No Swastikas-edition, Politically-Correct and Diverse MOBA Shooter 3.

When a single person likes something you don't, fine, different tastes. When it spirals out of control like it has, actual innovation and creativity is killed BECAUSE people are clamoring for the same garbage over and over, preventing something new or interesting from being funded.
>>
>>377288641
Autism.
>>
>>377289802
I waste 5 minutes and the warmth of my pizza for THIS bullshit excuse of a (you)? Have fun living life moron, but don't expect me to do so blindly.
>>
I only get upset when people enjoy things, not necessarily things I don't like.
>>
>>377290220
Everybody knows pizza is best eated cold
>>
>>377290337
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>377290220
>I waste 5 minutes and the warmth of my pizza

Like I said, autism.
>>
>>377290372
Hey man, cold Hawaiian is a gift from Valhalla.
>>
>>377290405
>Hawaiian
MODS
>>
File: 2.jpg (27KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
27KB, 400x242px
>tfw someone says mean things to you and things you like
>>
>>377290405
>Hawaiian
>>
>>377290475
I can't stand thinking of you hurting.
>>
>>377288641
However if instead of making reasonable arguments you simply insult them by claiming that they have shit taste, you're acting like even more dumb retard.
>>
File: 65e.png (350KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
65e.png
350KB, 640x548px
>>377290464
>>377290507
Nice shit taste
>>
>>377290679
Kys degenerate
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.