[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to all of you guys who are happy when some console is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: good guy mickey.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
good guy mickey.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
Question to all of you guys who are happy when some console is not doing well, or a game flops. Seriously, are you just baiting for reactions or are you genuinely happy?

We need PS4, Xbox and Switch to all be successful because when they aren't, the leading company isn't pressured to produce quality. I am a sony fanboy but Sony is not a good company, they are just forced to be good by their competition.

Also why are you happy when a game turns out to be bad? It means you have one less good game to play. Of course there are cases where it's deserved like Battleborn but overall I see shitposting about Death Stranding or FFVIIR and I am thinking this can't be a genuine opinion. Even if a game is not on your platform, if the game is doing great it creates better competition in the end.
>>
I don't want Sony or Nintendo to fail, but I would find it funny to see the Xbox fail.
>>
>>377287021
You are wrong. Your 9th grade economy skills fail to account for the fact that all companies producing shit games would still be viable if people are dumb enough to buy them.
>>
File: 00-obsolete-title.jpg (49KB, 1824x1140px) Image search: [Google]
00-obsolete-title.jpg
49KB, 1824x1140px
>>377287021
THE ROBOTS WILL TAKE OUR JOBS
FIRST THE LOWERCLASS JOBS LIKE DRIVING A TRUCK OR FACTORY WORK WILL GO, BUT AS SOON AS THE ROBOTS ARE ADVANCED ENOUGH THEY WILL REPLACE THE DOCTORS, POLICEMEN, FIREMEN, CHEFS ETC. THEY WILL BE REPLACED TO.
THE RICH WHO CONTROLL THE ROBOTS WONT NEED US AND WILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH US. IF YOUR LUCKY THEY'LL KEEP YOU AS PETS, BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY KILL YOU THOUGH.
YOU WILL BE MADE OBSOLETE BY THE ROBOTS.
>>
>>377287176
You are wrong. Just look at 2006. Sony thought they could get a free pass with nothing and people would buy PS3 just because of success of PSX and PS2 and they had to work their asses off and it took them years to win at least bigger chunk of the console market back from Microsoft.

I laughed at Microsoft and PR disaster back when they released Xbox One but that shit fucked up game quality in the long run imo.
>>
File: 1495093692527.png (1MB, 1920x4952px) Image search: [Google]
1495093692527.png
1MB, 1920x4952px
>>377287021
Console warriors want other platforms to do bad
>>
>>377287605
A common mistake is to confuse marketing and quality, and attribute failures to one but not to another. Feel free to think otherwise, anon.
>>
Ps2 was the last console I cared about since all thr other ones went down a slope into "why the fuck am I waiting 50 minutes to play a game, why am I paying for online, why arent there any games I care about, if current gen goes down the shitter, good for me.
>>
>>377287765
The marketing was bad because the attributes were bad. Always on console that needs to connect every 24 hours? A box for your living room for skype and TV with achievements for watching commercials? What interesting game has Xbox now that warrants the purchase? Why would anyone even buy Xbox now? And this will hurt me as a sony fag in the long run imo. Why do you think that's not the case here?
>>
OP /v/ is always just waiting for some kind of scandal so they can freak out and post HAPPENING memes and shit like that. It brings excitement and entertainment to their otherwise boring lives. The people who do this shit arent the ones playing games.

Also, this board is full of underaged. When you were a kid you were probably a dumbshit loyalist to your company of choice. I was too.

Never forget this place is full of children. It's important to keep a perspective on what gets posted here.
>>
>>377288085
>The marketing was bad because the attributes were bad.
Have you never been to, or seen a corporate meeting where such or similar matters are decided? I assure you, marketing has very little to do with the "attributes".
>>
You are right, of course, OP. But like other anons said, this board is littered with 12 yo, and who isn't 12 just pushes every game that might have a flaw as the new TOR. Post irony shit doesn't help either. I personally hope Death Stranding fails, but only because Kojima let me down really fucking hard. I know it's childish but fuck him. also I don't like actors in my videogames.
>>
>>377287021
This console gen is horrible.
Started with outdated hardware, shortened the lifecycle cemented anti consumer bullshit in the industry and proved that you can sell everything as long as you attach exclusive to it - even if this gens consoles have the least amount of exclusive games to them ever.

This being successful only means that the next gen will do the same shit only worse.

I don't mind consoles, but this gens console quality hurts the whole industry.
>>
>>377288951
Not only childish but it means you will have less options as a player.

If Anthony Burch and Randy Pitchford by some miracle created a brilliant masterpiece tomorrow I wouldn't care. I am a player and that means I get to play one more great game, whoever the fuck is behind it.
>>
>>377289284
The wii u, 3DS and vita had some very good game.

Ps4 is pretty pitiful for now but there's a couple of good thing.

Xbox shouldn't exist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.