[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S ALIVE >Ubisoft has confirmed South Park: The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

IT'S ALIVE

>Ubisoft has confirmed South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be available from October 17 across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. To coincide with the release date announcement, a new trailer focused on The Farting Vigilante has also been released. Check it out below.

Etc
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-release-date-co/1100-6450123/j

Do you still care? Do you even believe it will make the date?
>>
>>377277926

Don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>377277926
south park hasn't been funny in awhile
>>
>>377277926
They had to re-write all the Hillary jokes because God Emperor winning was so unexpected even to both kikes. If they keep it as the original format and not this retarded and unfunny season 17 drama bullshit than maybe.
>>
File: Android_15dfsd.jpg (25KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
Android_15dfsd.jpg
25KB, 575x431px
>>377277926
>Beat Stick of Truth
Okay, now time to get all the collectibles I missed!
>Missables
>No NG+
>>
>>377278090
>tfw I hope this isn't true
I remember playing Stick of Truth for the first time and it was actually fun to play and had decent gameplay
>>
cant wait to buy my le drumpf simulator
>>
>>377278073
South Park was never funny
>>
>>377277926
It had a release date last year too.
>>
>>377278357
the gameplay this time seems to be base on fire emblem, granted in a MUCH smaller scale
>>
the only reason i could see this being good is if they drop all politics and make it just about the boys playing their game
>>
This was supposed to come out in fucking December 2016. PSN had to refund everyone. There's no way this is gonna come out as good, even the battle system looks like shit.
>>
File: 1488774615730.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1488774615730.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>377278371
>>377278090
>>
>>377278572

You know there's no chance in hell of that happening. South Park has always been about pop culture and politics.
>>
>October

They're going to be an entire season behind.
Who gives a fuck anymore.
>>
Stick of Truth was a simple RPG with honestly decent gameplay that was essentially a love letter to old South Park and had all the actually legitimately iconic and well-loved things from the series in it

What's this game supposed to be then? Full of oh-so-topical jokes about current politics? Nu South Park is dogshit.

They should have left it at Stick but the call of jew gold was too strong.
>>
>>377278678
i dont even like trump but the garrison strawman character was just embarrassing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.