[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got to try one for the first time >it was actually really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 20-nintendo-switch.jpg (464KB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20-nintendo-switch.jpg
464KB, 1352x1040px
>got to try one for the first time
>it was actually really cool and removed any doubt and worries about the system
>finally have enough spare money to purchase one
>the entire east coast is still sold out switches
>scalpers monopolize the system for $450 or more

so who else /waiting for restock/?
>>
Why would you want the first gen anyway? You want a curved screen?
>>
>>377277687
Try istocknow to check local stores. Do be aware they aren't super accurate, so don't come back and make a whining thread about it.
>>
>>377277750
Agreed. Wait until they make one that doesn't warp or scratch the fuck out of itself through normal use.
>>
You never want to buy a console this early after release anyway
It'll probably have enough of a supply by christmas and by then it'll actually be somewhat worth it
>>
>>377277750
This. What's the rush? It only has one game right now anyways and it's not even exclusive to the Switch.
>>
>>377277861
Literally no company is ever going to make a mass produced electronic with every single unit having no issues.
>>
>>377277750
>>377277861
>>377277863
>>377277891

>STOP BUYING THE SWITCH
>>
Switch lite when?
>>
>>377278086
Not for a couple of years.
>>
>>377277997

I unironically look forward to getting a Switch, but right now it isnt worth the money or hassle of tracking one down.

People shit talk on the screen format but that's the main selling point for me since I don't have a TV
>>
>>377277687
my local gamestop man said they're prepping to manufacture and send a whole bunch by the holiday season.
Why they decided to drip feed stores until then I have no idea.
>>
Are they really that sold out?

I'm planning on buying one in July when Splatoon 2 comes out.
>>
>>377278253
As someone who bought the Switch to use primarily as a handheld, it's fucking great for that. The Switch's screen beats the 3DS by a long fucking shot. Now I all need is Monster Hunter and Pokemon and I'll be set.
>>
>>377278345
There was a huge shipment for Mario Kart, I can't imagine there won't be one for Splatoon 2 as well.
>>
There is a serious risk I'll buy one for Spla2n, but I REALLY don't want to drop that kind of dosh for it. It's not that I can't afford it, I just hate spending.
>>
>>377277687
I got mine from Shopko because no one gives a shit about them except old people.
It was surreal, the store was ragged and empty, and then they had like 10 Switches. Like what? Nintendo gives them stock?
>>
>>377278584
I got my cousin to buy me one at his army exchange. They get a few all the time.
There's some weird places with vidya out there.
>>
>>377277750
There won't be a revision for at least another 1.5 years.

>>377278321
Gamestop monkies know nothing.
Anyway Nintendo seems to be shipping everything they're producing, April's NA + JPN sales point to them doing 600-650k a month worldwide, which is in line with the foxconn rumor and their old production number of 8m a year.

They said they were doubling production, but we probably won't see the effects of that until the summer.

>>377278345
Generally yeah. You can find them in certain PAL and SE Asian countries, but for the most part Switch is still supply constrained.
>>
>>377278928
Monkeys? Working at MY gamestop?
It's more likely than you'd think.
>>
File: 1493872983013.jpg (12KB, 162x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493872983013.jpg
12KB, 162x339px
>>377277687
>wait for restock
>travel for one
>import the Splatoon 2 bundle since the console isn't region locked
>>
File: Yellow Clarck Kent.jpg (24KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Clarck Kent.jpg
24KB, 625x470px
>>377277687
I got mine at a local gamestop.
They basically had this thing where you pay the money upfront to have the console delivered to your doorstep when it's available, with estimates on the delivery time and guaranteed delivery dates. They also bundled it with a bunch of stuff to increase the price.
I don't know if that's still around or if that was just a local thing, and I waited like two fucking weeks for the console.
>>
>>377280768
Yeah, they've done a bunch of 500-ish bundles like that.
>>
Toys R Us are restocking nationwide this Friday, every location is said to be getting some. so if you line up an hour or so before opening, now's the time.

also, have you checked Target? i've been on the hunt for a Switch for weeks, and it's just now that several stores in my location are showing limited quantities available.

but yes, i'm still /waiting for restock/ because i'm not going to stand in line at TRU, and i'm too tired and defeated to do the rush to the store thing and see the last one get pawned off right as i arrive. fuck it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.