[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey look, it's a metal gear thread. I'm finally starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: venom.jpg (366KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
366KB, 800x707px
hey look, it's a metal gear thread.

I'm finally starting to play MGSV and it's pretty decent but holy shit it's mildly annoying my autism that literally every like 4 minutes "made by hideous kojimbles" pops up on screen, like we get it nigga you made the game calm down
>>
>>377271292
Metal... Gear?
>>
>>377271394
Ninja?
>>
Survive when
>>
>>377271292
Metal
>Made by Kojima production
Ge-
>Made by Kojima
-ar
>Kojima did this
Boss return to
>Kojima make this scene
mother base.
>>
Daily reminder that MGSV is a masterpiece and successfully managed to make the player feel phantom pain.

Players' expectations on who they were actually playing as, the player character's arm, and the fact that the game is released as "incomplete" are all indications of this. Yes, this does mean that the game was purposefully released in a state where it seemed incomplete when it was all actually complete and the rest of the bits and pieces of a "chapter 3" are there to tease the player the same way a person with phantom pain is feeling pain in a limb that just doesn't exist.
>>
>>377272059
That or kojima railed half the budget in cocaine and a quarter of it on remaking parts because "muh cinematic experience"
>>
>>377272059
MGSV successfully managed to make me feel like I had vietnam flashbacks because I was constantly reliving the same moment where a guy sits in a helicopter
>>
>>377272059
It was a masterpiece in 3 specific parts. The prologue, the mission where you kill your subordinates because they were infected, and the Sally fight. Everything else was mediocre.
>>
somebody get that autistic guy in here
>>
>>377272771
You forgot Paz, which was the only time that the Boss switcharoo served a purpose
>>
>>377271292
Guest Starring:The SKULLS
>>
How do we know if the game wasn't gonna be repetitive bullshit whether or not Kojima wasn't fucked over?
>>
>>377273170
You know it still would be because Kojima plastered his name all over it even though it's trash
He's that much of a hack that hadn't even the decency to stray away from the aberration that his series became
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.