[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/17/1 5651948/the-witcher-netf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: smellslikewitcherswork.jpg (197KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
smellslikewitcherswork.jpg
197KB, 500x637px
https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/17/15651948/the-witcher-netflix-series-platige-image

>“I’m thrilled that Netflix will be doing an adaptation of my stories, staying true to the source material and the themes that I have spent over thirty years writing”
Sapkowski is happy he's finally making money.
What could this mean for the Witcher series besides inviting more casuals in?
>>
>watching TV

lel
>>
Nothing for awhile, CDPR has vidya rights for awhile and they won't do anything but Gwent until 2077 is out. Might get a Hollywood movie if the Netflix series ends up being good.
>>377270330
Netflix isn't TV though.

End result will probably be a mediocre show, with poor casting killing any chance of it being good. Maybe they go overboard on the story and forget its about a professional monster killer, and fuck up like the games did with too much politics and half-baked villains.
>>
File: 1484180377971.jpg (19KB, 222x293px)
1484180377971.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>“The Witcher stories follow an unconventional family that comes together to fight for truth in a dangerous world,” Daniel and Brown said.
WTF?
>>
They're going to put a nigger in it.
Just
You
Wait
>>
>>377270864
inb4 it's Dandelion
>>
>>377270330
>witching TV
ftfy
>>
File: 3312.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3312.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
ITT:

We cast Geralt
>>
>>377270497
Geralt, Vesemir, Yen and Ciri
but the description is still pretty fucking terrible

It gives me the idea that they will shove too many characters into every episode following Geralt.
>>
>>377270203
>staying true to the source material

that guy has no clue what he's in for
>>
Shit, im gon unsub shillflix
>>
>>377270497
it was confirmed in the other thread that Geralt will have to take care of his wife's son
>>
>>377270203
Can't wait for there to be brown people in fantasy medieval Poland.
>>
Good thing they can't genderbend Geralt.
How could they corrupt his character? Making him gay?
>>
>>377272709
he'll be completely asexual even going so far as to being ok with just watching his love interest have sex in front of him
>>
>>377272951
and then this happens >>377271550
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.