[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /V/ think of Dead Cells? Been a blast for me personally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DC.jpg (15KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
15KB, 329x153px
What does /V/ think of Dead Cells?

Been a blast for me personally, haven't even made it very far past the first Boss yet.
>>
Once I got good at this it's not very hard to win and imo the second boss is actually easier than the first one.

Max rank gold recovery makes gold irrelevant.
Ossuary/Graveyard path gives you so much shit early on it unbalances the rest of the game.
Ivy grenade is overpowered as hell.
>>
>>377263926

Yeah i heard there's some laughably OP stuff. I just hope someone informs the devs, they seem pretty motivated to get through EA phase and make a solid game.

Overall though i like how the game handles.

Haven't found Ivy yet, what's the gimmick on that one?
>>
>>377264474
Seems like they're already making moves to bring bleed down, since it apparently ramps up real easily.
>>
>>377263423

early access should be banned
>>
Looks interesting but it's my policy not to buy early access games; at worst it's a scam and at best it's ruining the complete game for myself by playing an unfinished version.
>>
>>377264474
You can find it behind a timed door after the first boss.
It stops mobs from moving but it also stops them from turning around.
Which means you can just walk up behind them and hit them all you want while they can't even attack you without looking at you.

It's vastly more powerful than both freeze and stun because it has a duration of 4-5 seconds and doesn't break when you hurt enemies.
>>
>>377264779

Here's your (You)

>>377264890

Certainly a valid concern. I rarely participate in EA myself, but i just had to make an exception this time. Devs are throwing around 8 to 12 months in EA, depending on player feedback and some such.
>>
>>377265291

Oh yeah. I was tad too slow for the door. That effect sounds ridiculously broken though, i really hope changes are being planned for it.
>>
>>377263423
I'm waiting for full release.

Looks neat but I know if I played it now I would never come back to it.
>>
>>377265613
Seriously, if I find a tier 1 one early in the game I carry it through the entire thing unless I find a stronger copy.
>>
>>377263423

I feel like it needs like a half-second of invincibility when struck in something, but otherwise it's been pretty fine so far.
>>
If it's anything like that video you see in the steam store, it looks incredibly boring and uninteresting.

>early access
>>
>>377265831

I find myself swapping whenever the loot is on next tier. Probably why i'm not doing so great.
>>
>>377266162

Sorry to hear. Can't please everyone and so on.
>>
>>377266468

I love metroid stuff, but that video makes it look REALLY boring.

I think they should definitely look into changing that video, have you watched it?

It does not help the game out at all whatsoever honestly.
>>
>>377263423
You shilling attempts have gotten more subtle. Good on you for lurking a little, now some more idiots might buy your game. It does need more buzzwords though, there are some genres that it isn't that you didn't label it.
>>
>>377266579

I'm the type of person that relies on first-hand experience. Which i often get by abusing the Steam refunds.

I've seen the trailers but they didn't really bother me that much to be quite honest. Maybe i'm just easy to amuse.
>>
>>377266893

Ah, what would /v/ be without you mouthbreathers constantly screaming about imaginary shills.

Anyway, here's your (You)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.