[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Bloodborne 2 is announced and released next year BUT it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: loSd1yj.jpg (104KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
loSd1yj.jpg
104KB, 1200x639px
So Bloodborne 2 is announced and released next year BUT it is made with Miyazaki as a supervising role, much like DS2. Would you still want it?
>>
autism
>>
>>377253647
DS2>DS3>Bloodborne
Miyazaki is a hack
>>
>>377254885
Lmao I'd rather cut my dick off than play a game with soul levels and a shitty healthbar system like Dark Souls 2. Why do you think From never used those mechanics since then?
>>
>>377255439
>shitty healthbar system
git gud you fucking shitter.
>>
>>377255590
Name one other game that uses that bullshit?

Hard mode it isn't shit
>>
>>377253647
Considering Dark Souls 2 is the second best game in the souls series, yes.
>>
>>377253647
I don't give a shit.

I like these types of Third Person games with good exploration, weighty combat and online.

Even if it's only a 8.5 game instead of a 9, I know I will still get my money's worth compared to most other shits these dyas
>>
>>377253647
I don't want bb2 anyways the first one was average, ds was better
>>
>>377255693
Demon's Souls. Fucking retard.
>>
>>377253647
Miyazaki would never allow his crowing achievement and the greatest achievement in video games to be stained by a shit sequel. It won't be like Shit Souls 2.
>>
>>377255956
>bloodborne fags are THIS delusional
>>
>>377255798
Even if the world becomes watered down with 50 half-assed bosses and non-existent plot?
>>
>>377255439
Miyazaki likes to ignore good things and regress in design, he's never been able to design a world as good as Dark Souls 1 and he had two consecutive attempts and those games ended up linear as fuck.
>>
As long as Japan Studio is the "b-team" in this situation I couldn't give less of a fuck if his name is in the credits.
>>
>>377255956
It's a system seller, of course there will be a sequel. Question is if it will be up to scratch.
>>
>>377255956
implying miyazaki has a fucking choice if Sony commanded him to make it. if sony says "miyazaki-san jump" he will reply " h-how high master??"
>>
>>377256372
>non-existent plot
Oh, you mean like every Souls game?
>>
File: NEVARMOON.jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NEVARMOON.jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
>>377253647
I want BBII no matter what.
>>
>>377256619
And why exactly would he do that? Sony does not own FROM. Idiot.
>>
>>377256701
we'll get it, don't worry and we will destroy this place with endless threads of gold faces until we fucking die
>>
>>377253647
TANIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURA
>>
>>377256774
Sony owns Bloodborne and if Sony wants a sequel, FROM will do what their told.
>>
>Miyazaki isn't involved
>we get DS2 which does new things and doesn't hold your hand
>Miyazaki is involved
>get a rehash of the first game with nothing but references and the same shit over and over

Yeah, Miyazaki can fuck off
>>
>>377256783
Amen to that brotha. I can already imagine PC friends going N-NO NOT AGAIN!!11
>>
>>377256910
this
>>
>>377256774
That sweet, sweet yen.

Plus Sony and From have a good relationship. There will be another game if there's even a small interest from both parties (or if Sony offer enough incentive)
>>
It'd be fine considering BB2 would probably be done by the director of The Old Hunters. Or did you not know that TOH wasn't done by Miyazaki?
>>
>>377256910
this but both suck

BB and DS2 dlcs have their highlights though
>>
>>377253647
Source?
>>
>>377256898
No.

Nothing obligates FROM to do that. Miyazaki has a proven record of not wanting to make the same game twice, with the except of DS3.

Again, Sony owns Bloodborne, not FROM.
>>
>>377257286
FROM has a three game contract with Sony though. That's why two of the three games they said they're making last year are going to be Sony exclusive.
>>
>>377257258
Source for what? The image is a mock-up and the question is entirely hypothetical
>>
>>377256910
DaS2 was heavily flawed, but more memorable because it was something new and different. It added a lot without taking away too much, while also pushing for a different experience.

DaS3 was like The Force Awakens. Same old shit, but with none of the magic, better visuals, and shittier story.
>>
>>377256910
Miyazaki wasn't even involved until at least halfway through development of DS3, not to mention the "DURR IT'S JUST A REHASH! EVERYTHING IS REFERENCES!" is greatly over exaggerated by DS2fags
>>
>>377257473
I agree for the most part but DS3 feels better gameplay wise also, regardless of the repetition of the original
>>
>>377257473
The only difference between Dark Souls 2 and 3 is that 3 admitted the references were legit while 2 played the wink wink nudge nudge game.

They're the exact same kind of bullshit rehashing. The entire Dark franchise is just rehashing the greatest hits of Demons Souls and using Kings Field to fill in the gaps where there isn't enough Demons to go around.
>>
>>377257793
So what you're saying is that post Demon Souls there was nothing that surprised you in the following titles? Finding that very hard to believe m8
>>
File: 1467916337805.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1467916337805.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>377257686

Dark Souls 2 is better in the gameplay area. Dark Souls 3 only has weapon arts going for it and better animations. The actual mechanics -- the stamina free rolling, gimped magic, and infinite i-frames as well as consequence free estus chugging is fucking dog shit.

Also as an aside 2 had the best armor and weapon selection in the series.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (30KB, 356x332px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
30KB, 356x332px
>>377257793
>King's Field

You're really going on a limb here, bud.
>>
>>377253647
Why do people keep posting that fan made Blooooorne logotype?
>>
>>377257686
>DS3 feels better gameplay wise also
It "plays" better, but as experience it's worse because the combat went in the opposite of the other Souls games, going from methodical and tempo-based to simply spamming unpunishable rolls and estus.

>>377257793
The difference between 2 and 3 was that 2 had this thing called "Allusions" to previously established history, while 3 had "Nostalgia Pandering" that largely meant nothing.
>>
>>377257793
But Demon's Souls was full of King's Field stuff to begin with too.
>>
>>377257991
The most surprising thing about Dark Souls was that the entire second half of the game was unfinished. Otherwise, I guess the painted world gimmick? Beyond that nothing really until Bloodborne and that was only because they went full beast and aliens in a different setting all together.
>>
>>377258041
Improving the QoL in a game doesn't make it bad. Artificial difficulty where it doesn't need to exist just harms the experience. DS3 had the best look bar none (of the DS series)
>>
>>377257574
>ot to mention the "DURR IT'S JUST A REHASH! EVERYTHING IS REFERENCES!" is greatly over exaggerated by DS2fags
To this day I still don't understand this. It really boggled my mind.
The game is a sequel, what do you expect? That's what sequels are supposed to be. Dark Souls 2 is the anomaly for not being distinguishable continuation it's not the other way around.

I still remember all the Dark Souls 2 threads prior to its release, and everyone were trying to speculate and tie all the footage back in with Dark Souls 1 and its story.
>>
If Sony wants a sequel then it will happen. it doesn't matter what miyazaki said. He can be bought just like anyone else. Goes double for fromsoftware because they make their games for playstation.
>>
File: when the sun hits me just right.png (194KB, 550x601px) Image search: [Google]
when the sun hits me just right.png
194KB, 550x601px
>>377257473
>DaS3 was like The Force Awakens. Same old shit, but with none of the magic, better visuals, and shittier story.
God damn this was the perfect comparison.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.