[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to play Ed, Edd n Eddy Online, but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: 77466-1.jpg (50KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
77466-1.jpg
50KB, 440x640px
I really want to play Ed, Edd n Eddy Online, but I don't know where to find it. Does anyone have a link?
>>
Its an autistic meme it doesnt exist OP
>>
>>377252362
Sent ;)
>>
>>377252590
You didn't send it:(
>>
>>377252551
What are you talking about? They just buffed jawbreakers.
>>
I prefer KOTH: Online, but after they stopped handing out beta passes it's been boring dealing with the same Lenore Bill griefing guild
>>
File: 1291483583367.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1291483583367.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>join /v/ guild
>it's full of shovel chins
>>
>>377253410
Bill players are actually retarded. All they need to do is use Bill's Lenore disguise. Lenore players get btfo.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 233x217px
>>377253410
Speaking of KOTH Online, is there any way to deal with this faggot? My group keeps wiping whenever we go to fight him.
>>
>>377253410
I liked playing it before they patched Dale's Pocket Sand
>>
File: elmo_standing_in_fire.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
elmo_standing_in_fire.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>tfw Ed's Buttered Toast talent tree
>>
STINKY HAT...
>>
Did they ever fix the buggy geometry in the garbage level?
>>
>>377253661
>Not going for Billdozer build
Its like you don't even want to be the best tank in the game
>>
>>377253870
most retarded quest in the game, ok.

So what you have to do is have you and your party all select run at the beginning, I know it's not supposed to work on bosses but this is the one boss where it does.

After you all run go back to the alley and caleb's parents appear. They only appear if you ran away but NOT if you fought him and got wiped, retarded I know.

After that you find Bobby in Hank's house and talk to him, he'll teach you the "pop pop old man" summon so make sure at least one of you has an empty slot for it.

Go back to the Caleb dungeon and start the fight again, use Bobby's summon and after that he's piss easy and won't even use his "dusty old bones" debuff, there.
>>
File: 640px-Eddy_rage_modified_3573.jpg (35KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Eddy_rage_modified_3573.jpg
35KB, 350x245px
>Enter into a fight with Johnny
>Summon Wilfred to help me
>Use En-O-Gee drinks to buff my speed and strength
>*Crackle*
>YEW-HAAAWWW
>WHY? WHY? WHY?
>*Poke poke poke*

Johnny needs to be fucking NERFED!!
>>
When will Hackurai nerf Dale? Can't even get into a PvP server without a dale user OHKOing everyone at spawn.
>>
>Am forced to use her as my parpart member for an unbelievably long quest
>she's fucking useless
Thank God I can switch her out now.
Luanne is has much better options and is literally better than her in every way.
>>
>>377252551
Are you blind? Stupid dumbass you can easily google it
>>
File: 1430966760343.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430966760343.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>377253573
>join /vg/ guild
>it's full of theory crafting Edds that think there's some kind of hidden power behind the pointless "That's my Horse" dance
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
PvP raid in world 34, get in here lads
>>
>>377252362
>tfw neither this nor KOTH Online will ever be real unless /co/ and /v/ band together to make it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.