[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who find this game just a tad overrated? People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one who find this game just a tad overrated? People seem to say that it was the greatest licensed game and one of the best games of the 6th gen, but I feel like that's going a bit to far. It's good, but it wasn't even the best platformer the 6th gen had to offer
>>
most 6th gen games are overrated now. its just that most of /v/ grew up with those consoles
>>
>>377242924
I guess
A) Nostalgia for the show's original seasons
B) A collectathon in an age where they were dying out
C) Comparing a GameCube game to a PS4 game is like comparing a wooden wheel to a racecar tyre.
>>
>>377242924
Arin doesn't get the appeal either. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcEwwSnvzdY
>>
>>377242924
I love it for the fact that it manages to both be a good game and have so many references to the show. But, like you said, it's not particularly amazing.
>>
>>377242924
I think it's better than banjo kazooie which people seem to like, although playing the movie game which uses the same engine put sort of a bad taste in my mouth for playing this game
>>
It's a decent platformer, but nothing more.
In fact, the movie game is better.
>>
>>377243807
GTA III, VC, and SA used the same engine though.
>>377242924
It's an amazing game for it's scope and budget, as well as being a licensed game, but it wasn't the best platformer of the 6th gen.
>>
Can we all at least agree that Fawful's Minion is a retard?
>>
>>377242924
greatest licensed game is X-Men Origins Wolverine. It is known. Haters will say it's fake.
>>
File: karly_pilkoids.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
karly_pilkoids.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>377243332
>watching Grumps after Jon Left
>mfw
>>
>>377244449
>Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
>Better than anything on that list
Yes, wholeheartedly.
>>
>>377244449
Eh. He's a good countdown maker
>>
>>377246778
that isn't saying much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.