[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Red Ash does not come out within the year I am killing myself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: legends1024.jpg (222KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
legends1024.jpg
222KB, 1024x768px
If Red Ash does not come out within the year I am killing myself. Mega Man Legends is killing me slowly. I need something with similar feeling and if I don't get that soon I am scared of what I might do.
>>
>>377240105
>feeling suicidal over a video game
>feeling suicidal over a fucking Mega Man gam
Kys
>>
>>377240105
Tail Concerto and Solatorobo are kind of similar, sort of. Not as good in my opinion.
>>
>>377240314

You obviously don't understand faggot. Hardly anyone does. I can never talk to my normal parents and my normal friends that my favorite game, that I played every summer for years was going to have a conclusion and that life would finally be good. But no the world had to shit on my hopes and dreams. The world has to praise Skyrim and COD while I REEEEE into the night. You don't know pain normie. You will never know the mega pain.
>>
>>377240869

Why do they have to be furry game?
Why is God doing this to me? Making me eat out his asshole and laughing.
Thank you though I will have a look see.
>>
>>377240105
make it then, whenever I get mad a game dosent exist I start building assets.
>>
>>377241347

What would you have me do? Im just a poor boy.
>>
>>377241575

From a poor family?
>>
>>377241274
Thought the same too. Still loathe furshit.
>>
>>377241626

yes. If I had money the first thing I would do is help Legends come back or at least Red Ash. I guess I must strive for greatness.
>>
>>377240105
Red Ash is a scam by the conman.
It's going to be shit if it even comes out at all.
>>
>>377242210
Better use what little you have to buy more Mega Man merch, otherwise Capcom will assume you don't care about the series enough!
>>
>>377241095
Excellent pasta
>>
>>377242449

Should I kill myself? Honestly don't know what the answer is I can't keep playing The legends over for the 50th time. There the only games that bring me joy. I will try out the furry games posted above but after that where do I go?
>>
>>377242974

h-ha ha thanks ya totally
>>
>>377243412
No. Find out specifically what it is you like about Legends and search for similar traits in other games. The suggestions on this thread are a good start.
>>
Nothing like MML exists, OP, there is no hope.

But if you're gonna annihilate yourself, at least live it up before you do. Live out your #1 fantasy THEN self-destruct before consequences
>>
File: 1491681810290.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1491681810290.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>377244562
>Live out your #1 fantasy

My fantasy was the conclusion to Legends
>>
>>377244867

Then time for plan B then.
>>
Looking up psp english patches and got feels

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928758-mega-man-legends/58878508

>Was hoping capcom would release them on PSN, but they don't seem to want to cause of lack of interest or whatever. Maybe they'll do that when Legends 3 arrives on the 3DS.
>>
>>377247721
>Was hoping capcom would release them on PSN
That did happen at least.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.