[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that game that used to be fun as fuck but then the devs made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1407800407121.jpg (36KB, 473x596px) Image search: [Google]
1407800407121.jpg
36KB, 473x596px
>that game that used to be fun as fuck but then the devs made really poor design choices and ruined the game entirely
What's her name, /v/?

The Culling for me
Perfectly fun Battle Royale game gets bogged down with perk bullshit and then utterly ruined when the rock-paper-scissors of the game has one of the elements nerfed into uselessness
>>
RuneScape.
>>
File: Logo-Ragnarok-Online.jpg (91KB, 826x658px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Ragnarok-Online.jpg
91KB, 826x658px
You can list every game there ever is, and it will still not compare in the slightest to the corpse raping that this poor game keeps receiving every passing day.
>>
File: sandrakers.jpg (113KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
sandrakers.jpg
113KB, 900x680px
Tribes Ascend. I will never be not mad.
>>
>>377240158
You know it's funny. I played RO A LOT back in the day... but I never played on the official servers. It was always some private server with friends that had like 100x EXP rates or something.
>>
>>377239998
On that note - Ace of Spades
>>
>>377240448
>game gets massively popular
>devs make changes
>game dies off
>devs leave things as is instead of reverting back

I almost get the impression some devs WANT to kill their games. How else do you explain that shit?
>>
>>377239553
Robocraft
>>
>>377241868
They commit to changes even if they're bad most of the time. Investment mentality and all that.
>>
>>377241868

In Hi-Rez's case, it's true. They make money from a cycle of making game in popular genre, cash grab, make new game in new popular genre and kill off the old one so it doesn't compete/drain resources.
>>
>>377239553
League of Legends comes to mind.
I remember the good old days.
>>
>>377239553
Halo

Used to be pretty fun until MS hired a bunch of literal failed developers from flops like Haze to make Halo 4 onwards. They turned it into CoD. What's worse is that the new developers are really beta with low self esteem, so they cry, whinge & scream at the fanbase every time they're criticised even slightly. It's pathetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.